Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133152 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1410 on: July 11, 2015, 07:33:01 pm »

((No... I couldn't bring myself to kill her. As a player, I couldn't do it, and as a character, shes the first one he's opened up to about his shit to try and goad her to be vulnerable, and in turn, made himself vulnerable to her. HE ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT HER FOR A MOMENT. I know my character has morality problems because he was once neutral good before he lost a lot of shit. And for the first time since then, he actually openly talked about it and his evil alignment was uprooted for a bit before Aurel came along.

After that, I now have the DM shipping Callsita and Hatred now... The only thing worse than that is the fact is Aurel, who is based on my 4e party's vampire, is changed to the point of making me cringe...))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 11, 2015, 10:22:10 pm »

(Indeed...Aurel is changed. Still, nothing can change the fact that he was raped by a Dragonborn girl. Heheh.))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 11, 2015, 10:30:54 pm »

First the gold sharing
the basket contained 1000 cp 1000sp,130 gp
Steel  250 cp 250 sp   10 gp
Hatred 250 cp 250 sp 40 gp
Monk 250 cp 250 sp 40 gp
Maya 250 cp 250 sp 40 gp
 and in the basket you find a gem. You would need to get it appraised to figure out the price  or do a roll.

The monk claims it as his

TIME SKIP

so the time ship is for  6 days

And the 3rd day is the hunt feast festival. which was a sight to behold.  it was in the evening and the feast was hug, With deer, wolves and even owlbear. 1 owlbear was brought in by the Captian of the Guard, and the other owlbear was brough in by a gnome.
The entire city was alight by torches, candles, magical orbs, gems. The city look amazing and the food tasted good.
The city calms down.
Bu something strange happened. Word come from the south that the storms have calmed down and tons of ships are coming in bring exotic merchants, strange people and wonderful tales.

Spoiler: Aelynna (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hatred (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maya (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Monk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Oorr (click to show/hide)

BONUS CHAT

Money
Spoiler: Aelynna (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: monk (click to show/hide)
Items
Xp
Spoiler: monk (click to show/hide)
Bonuses
Spoiler: hatred (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Oorr (click to show/hide)
(( you have to admit i did good with the Table function right? i haven't see any one else use this yet, that i can remember))

((No... I couldn't bring myself to kill her. As a player, I couldn't do it, and as a character, shes the first one he's opened up to about his shit to try and goad her to be vulnerable, and in turn, made himself vulnerable to her. HE ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT HER FOR A MOMENT. I know my character has morality problems because he was once neutral good before he lost a lot of shit. And for the first time since then, he actually openly talked about it and his evil alignment was uprooted for a bit before Aurel came along.

After that, I now have the DM shipping Callsita and Hatred now... The only thing worse than that is the fact is Aurel, who is based on my 4e party's vampire, is changed to the point of making me cringe...))

((i do not ship every one together, i only ship male on males and usually on ones i want to get nasty with. Execpt you and apiks, i will ship you too but i don't want to get nasty with either of you))
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 10:53:58 pm by Fabulous death bringer »
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: July 11, 2015, 11:12:16 pm »

((Awesome. More awesome junk and money. However, I'm still expecting a message from my guild or someone to come calling for me. In the meantime...))

Hatred goes to visit Baba Yaga in hopes of obtaining/trading for different scrolls... And perhaps gaining some foresight from her on what to do with the oncoming wave of rival thieves...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: July 12, 2015, 01:23:31 am »

Cool. I go to the docks to collect stories unless anything else happens. 

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 12, 2015, 06:18:28 am »

The Monk, sensing his purse is not that full uses females in low-risk adventures to make more money. Also get the gem appraised. Use persuade for it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:19:20 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 12, 2015, 09:32:25 am »

((Awesome. More awesome junk and money. However, I'm still expecting a message from my guild or someone to come calling for me. In the meantime...))

Hatred goes to visit Baba Yaga in hopes of obtaining/trading for different scrolls... And perhaps gaining some foresight from her on what to do with the oncoming wave of rival thieves...

she tell you that most of the theives will be gone in a day, but she see somehting which she cant make out. Something is going to form.

Cool. I go to the docks to collect stories unless anything else happens. 

((sorry should have mentions this earlier, the docks are a days journey, not something you can just pop over. I am going to start working on the map more often so i can show you guys how the world looks so I don't get people asking to see the ddocks when they are too far away. It might be a 3 day journey but Rosewall is the biggest city in the area so most of hte people are going to be passing through is not staying.))

The Monk, sensing his purse is not that full uses females in low-risk adventures to make more money. Also get the gem appraised. Use persuade for it.

((also, gem retain their full value in market, but if you guys uses persuasion to increase the price you now risk the chance of the price lowering. does that sound fair. If you don't use persuasion you get full value for the gem. Do you still want to use persuasion now?))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:47:58 am by Fabulous death bringer »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 12, 2015, 09:57:50 am »

Maya goes to look for somewhere to buy a Disguise Kit and Poisoner's Kit.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 12, 2015, 11:07:20 am »

Maya goes to look for somewhere to buy a Disguise Kit and Poisoner's Kit.

you get a disguise kit easily on the shop street. But a poisoner kit proved more difficult. you have to go to the exotic district and have to do some looking. the disguise kit cost 25 gp and the person you found is kind of shaddy and sold the poisoner's kit for 75 gp. do you accept?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: July 12, 2015, 11:11:15 am »

Ask to examine the Poisoner's kit before purchasing. Can't be spending so much if I don't even know it'll work, you see.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 12, 2015, 11:21:02 am »

((Use persuasion. The price should be lowered only if I get abysmal rolls (5<), else it's the same.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 12, 2015, 11:23:07 am »

((In this case, the examining is so that I don't buy a kit that doesn't work. It was specifically mentioned that the guy is shady. Don't want to get conned.))
Sigtext!

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: July 12, 2015, 11:24:23 am »

Ask to examine the Poisoner's kit before purchasing. Can't be spending so much if I don't even know it'll work, you see.

investigation= crit

The old parts still work and the new parts seems to be an upgraded version of the old so they work better, and longer then the old stuff. So even after you have broken all the old stuff you can get twice the uses out of the new stuff then you would a normal poisoner's kit

He also says "come one don't you trust an old contact"

He is one of your criminal contacts but he changed his look enough you didn't recognizes  him.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:26:30 am by Fabulous death bringer »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 12, 2015, 11:27:53 am »

"Of course I do." Purchase the kit.

((Also, on the topic of money, would it be possible to convert my silver and copper to an equivalent amount of gold pieces? It'd probably help with the weight, at least a bit.))
Sigtext!

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 12, 2015, 11:39:12 am »

"Of course I do." Purchase the kit.

((Also, on the topic of money, would it be possible to convert my silver and copper to an equivalent amount of gold pieces? It'd probably help with the weight, at least a bit.))

((actually right now your biggest problem is gold. let me do some math. this is not counting the money you just spent. you current amount of money wights 33.66.

changing all your coins into gold will make the weight become 24.048, that helps a fair bit but that can be done later after the  Rp session done then advancing the plot abit. which shall be done soon.))

Does the monk still want to sell his gem using persuasion?
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 122