Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133463 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1110 on: June 24, 2015, 08:29:09 am »

((I don't want my sheet up there. There's a reason I don't reveal my spells to anyone, especially since I'm always retraining them as I level. Also, I asked if Callista could force a potion into the vampires mouth since you're strongest))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: June 24, 2015, 08:41:18 am »

((I roleplayed that I wanted some healing. The GM did say that Maya and the Monk (me) can have healing afaik.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: June 24, 2015, 08:42:17 am »

((What happened with my healing, Dwarmin?  ??? )))

((Huh, I overlooked you-since the GM flatly refuses to write down any information on the game at all, I have no idea who your character is. I guess I have to search 60 posts for your character sheet. :/ Makes it hard to establish a connection.

Gm needs to expend some semblance of effort, here. Can we get all the character sheets/player names in the OP? Please?))

He is monk..... his name is Monk
that is what he is using

((and i have alreays Refered to him as The monk, nothing else and even in Combot. I will not post other people character sheet because there might be information on those they might not want people to know.  Like if some one stole something precious of yours and you look at the chacater sheet and see said item, you might metegame and use it. I will from now one put in spoiler your current health, spell slots and stuff like that for each person. If you ever need to check something just pm and ask))
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: June 24, 2015, 08:45:21 am »

Try to figure out what the gears are powering. ((I don't know the appropriate check))

(( i will figuring it out.. I think investigation check to figure out what it is))

You inspect the hole and fiddle with it. You figure out it is some sort of locking mechanism. Your best guess is it is a door.
Try to use either the stick or thieves tools to manipulate the mechanism to open the door.

You try using your thevies' Tool but you can't seem to be able to work it open
Try again.

Nope couldn't get it that time either
...This lock was beginning to infuriate Maya, but she kept calm. Once more.

You picked it. But is seem to open another hole about a foot to the right of it. IT seems like another lock.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: June 24, 2015, 08:50:26 am »

Try to figure out what the gears are powering. ((I don't know the appropriate check))

(( i will figuring it out.. I think investigation check to figure out what it is))

You inspect the hole and fiddle with it. You figure out it is some sort of locking mechanism. Your best guess is it is a door.
Try to use either the stick or thieves tools to manipulate the mechanism to open the door.

Try again.

You picked it. But is seem to open another hole about a foot to the right of it. IT seems like another lock.
...FFFFFFFFFF... "Well played. You will not defeat me!" Pick it. Repeat until it opens.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: June 24, 2015, 08:52:46 am »

Try again.

...FFFFFFFFFF... "Well played. You will not defeat me!" Pick it. Repeat until it opens.

((i amazed you haven't thought to look for a key yet..........))

Nope... nope....nope... nope...nope.

you did it 5 times and failed 5 times..... ((want me to continue??))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: June 24, 2015, 08:57:17 am »

((and i have alreays Refered to him as The monk, nothing else and even in Combot. I will not post other people character sheet because there might be information on those they might not want people to know.  Like if some one stole something precious of yours and you look at the chacater sheet and see said item, you might metegame and use it. I will from now one put in spoiler your current health, spell slots and stuff like that for each person. If you ever need to check something just pm and ask))

((I really don't feel like Pm'ing you for everyones name and what they look like and their HP every time. Also, we're supposed to be a party. We can't do that if everyone is hiding their information and stats. Otherwise, you forced us together as a team...why, exactly? So Hatred could betray the rest of us, which I assume is his plan? :P How is that fun?

Also, don't do what you are doing right now with the lock. If someone fails on a mechanical task, just say they fail, that it is impossible. Don't let them try again and again...or, just allow them to auto-succeed after spending a great deal of time, which will happen eventually if you let them keep rolling. It's no fun forcing people to roll over and over. It's just cruel.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: June 24, 2015, 08:59:17 am »

Try again.

Look for a key. Check the leader's body first, before looking elsewhere. Avoid magic circles.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: June 24, 2015, 09:06:47 am »

((Nice quote pyramid. And last time a party found out what I was capable of, there was nothing but hate towards me and my character for my alignment and choice of class (Evil Human Artificer). Got to a point where I wasn't allowed to join the party unless I threw myself into their adventures by force until I had to convince one of them, who was drunk, to let me join the party and he did. In turn, the party bard flipped her shit and tried all the time to get rid of me...

So I killed her boyfriend :D ))

"Callista, did you hear me? I can't stop his suffering if you won't help me."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: June 24, 2015, 09:16:59 am »

((I really don't feel like Pm'ing you for everyones name and what they look like and their HP every time. Also, we're supposed to be a party. We can't do that if everyone is hiding their information and stats. Otherwise, you forced us together as a team...why, exactly? So Hatred could betray the rest of us, which I assume is his plan? :P How is that fun?

Also, don't do what you are doing right now with the lock. If someone fails on a mechanical task, just say they fail, that it is impossible. Don't let them try again and again...or, just allow them to auto-succeed after spending a great deal of time, which will happen eventually if you let them keep rolling. It's no fun forcing people to roll over and over. It's just cruel.))

((the reason why chucked you all in the square was so i could see the combat in action. I left i up to you to join together. I would have been okay If you decided to went on your own and Done your own thing. I wasn't ever expecting a character like Hatred at all, Hell i wasn't expected to get such a weird cast of characters. 2 Paladins, a sickly cleric, A pirate monk, a warlock max Charisma Tiefling, or 3 wood elves..... And I will give cues to some one health by says they look weak. And if you want to tell me not to let something slip then easily send a pm or use the spoilers and if i find out any one read a spoiler that was for me and me alone. Will face in game punishment in the form of a royal beating or them losing items.
 I am still learning the ropes, so If i do something cruel like making them roll over and over, I don't mean to be cruel. If this was 3.5 She would have been getting negative modifiers either each attempt, but all i can really do is give her disavantages which as you said , will end up with a success some time later. And i do use the names of each Character often. in combat and out of combat so it isn't my fault if you haven't learn their names. If you want I will put the names of each charater on the very first Post right beside the players name. I said I was new at this so I am going to ovbiously going to make some Major Rookie Mistake.))

Try again.

Look for a key. Check the leader's body first, before looking elsewhere. Avoid magic circles.

((and we are on the same logic track))

Not only do you find a key but also a pick((like a pick to pick a lock)) He has a bunch of other random plants and a bottle......that smells like cheap gin.... And you find a sheaf for that fancy dagger.  you do notice a hole on the top of the key on the shaft.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:23:58 am by Fabulous death bringer »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: June 24, 2015, 09:19:29 am »

Take sheathe, then go use the key to open whatever those are locking.
Sigtext!

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: June 24, 2015, 09:22:04 am »

You stick it in and nothing happens. but you notice the hole in the key jut big enough for a pick.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: June 24, 2015, 09:22:36 am »

You stick it in and nothing happens. but you notice the hole in the key jut big enough for a pick.
Insert pick.
Sigtext!

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: June 24, 2015, 09:23:12 am »

Loot whatever there is. Perception checks.

((The more is hidden from players, the better if you ask me. Especially in matters relating to PCs. If Hatred wants to murder us all, we have no right to abuse that knowledge. There's a reason there's three types of alignments (Good, Neutral and Evil) and not two (Good and Neutral). The problems within a party and how one person hates another is called party dynamics. Keeping track of what you know of each character is your own issue. For healing, you could just roleplay it or say "heal anybody who needs healing".))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: June 24, 2015, 09:37:29 am »

Loot whatever there is. Perception checks.

((The more is hidden from players, the better if you ask me. Especially in matters relating to PCs. If Hatred wants to murder us all, we have no right to abuse that knowledge. There's a reason there's three types of alignments (Good, Neutral and Evil) and not two (Good and Neutral). The problems within a party and how one person hates another is called party dynamics. Keeping track of what you know of each character is your own issue. For healing, you could just roleplay it or say "heal anybody who needs healing".))

Well you found a bottle of cheap gin on the 1 dead cultist and found more gin on the leader ((if maya decided to leave the gin)). And found random plants in the pocket. and you end up in the workshop of the green girl. There are shevles and a small table also a pot with lots of scrolls. Where do you want to search first?
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 122