Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133559 times)

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1065 on: June 23, 2015, 10:40:04 am »

So calista run toward C4((taking the dash action))

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Next turn
Hatred
Maya
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: June 23, 2015, 10:40:43 am »

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: June 23, 2015, 11:18:27 am »

Nazgul screech to a deafening level as an intimidate check bonus action. Blast anyone who does not surrender
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: June 23, 2015, 01:40:09 pm »

Nazgul screech to a deafening level as an intimidate check bonus action. Blast anyone who does not surrender

You scream and the same 5 cultist cower even more. now knelling on the ground covering their ear.

C1 and C4 are still not backing down.

C1 Screams "Stop that blasted noise you vile stain!" in an almost vampiric voice.

Which you reply with a BLAST TO THE FACE. (3+7), you miss .

Maya moves and attacks, (Critical) (17+5) ((OH COME ON REALLY TALK ABOUT OVER KILL. so that is 2d6+2d8 +3 & 1d4........Let me roll damage and see what the out come is........ so he only had 6 to begin with and you just got him down to -10)) you decapitate him and  add a long gapping cut down his chest exposing his innards

C1 attack Hatred. ($&%^), He stabs hatred dealing (6) damage.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Next turn
Monk
Carric

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: June 23, 2015, 01:45:09 pm »

Hit C1.

"He's right, you know. Would you tone it down before I decide to smack you on the head?"
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: June 23, 2015, 01:58:15 pm »

Hit C1.

"He's right, you know. Would you tone it down before I decide to smack you on the head?"

you attack C1. (9+6) (11+6), with your quarter staff dealing (5) and with your fist you do (7) damage.

The cultist is looking like it is in a lot of pain and doesn't look like it can last much longer.

Carric chucks a sacred flame shaped like a raven.(?) Dealing (4) damage. The cultist screams in pain and falls over. He is out ((in other wards he could be saved if you give a care))

The encounter is over...... ((oh dear how do i split the xp up this time. You all get some since you all par took but Hatred was able to stop 5 people with fear so I don't know if i should give every one Xp for that or should only hatred get that stuff..................... I WILL FIGURE IT OUT))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: June 23, 2015, 02:01:39 pm »

((Xp should be divided equally :P Hatred AOE'd a bunch of a guys, but I was integral to the distraction!

Also, how injured is everyone, again? I think I could heal Hatred...))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: June 23, 2015, 02:16:54 pm »

((XP TIME

Hatred: 115 [base] + 62 [for the surrenders]

Maya: 115 [base] + 1 inspiration dice ((that is oddly really good on a rouge))

Monk: 115 [base]

Calista: 115[base] + 50 [for approtiate divin smite finisher on the leader] + 50 [for the really good role playing for the prisoner

Carric:115 [base]

This time it was a bit making it up.

But from now on, if you make people surrender you get 50% of their xp value.
If you do something fitting for you character/class Like calista killing the leader with a divine smite or hatred chucking the leader into his own ritual circle.... If you think something you did should have awarded xp then PM and i will think about it. but I will start giving inspiration dice for minor roleplay bits.

when you have an inspiration dice you can use it to give advantages on that roll. on attack rolls saving throw or ability checks.

LEVEL UP TIME... who gets it...
MONK
MAYA
CALISTA

Give get me your level up info as soon as possible.. If you want me to do anything for it like rolling for health just tell me. Please PM me all info about leveling up))
((Xp should be divided equally :P Hatred AOE'd a bunch of a guys, but I was integral to the distraction!

((I will think more about it, I problable will set more rules for xp but I am still learning))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: June 23, 2015, 02:21:06 pm »

((I will think more about it, I problable will set more rules for xp but I am still learning))
((Consider the milestone method: Level up whenever the players complete an adventure or some similar accomplishment.))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: June 23, 2015, 02:22:13 pm »

((Consider the milestone method: Level up whenever the players complete an adventure or some similar accomplishment.))

((no I reather dish out the xp. I will talking it over with my dnd Adviser and see what that comes up with))
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 02:25:32 pm by Fabulous death bringer »

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: June 23, 2015, 02:26:30 pm »

((The 50% less XP is bad in my eyes. It discourages behavior that isn't wrong. This isn't a video game where you get experience by killing stuff, even if it's the most sure way to get experience.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: June 23, 2015, 02:29:12 pm »

((Temp HP, I shouldn't have taken normal damage yet, save from the first few attacks. Plus, I also kept them alive for us, so I would say inspiration for us all or have like a small bonus to the XP pool. Also, was it just me, or did we get less XP for having the goblins surrender last time, now that I looked at it (I'm running a 5e game with some buddies in RL, and goblin XP was lower then I saw in the book)))

"Tie up the survivors. Carric, Callista, one of you keep this one from dying. Sir Monk, Maya, I would like one of you two to come with me to search for any information on Aurel's son here. I don't know how they did this, but maybe we can find something to reverse it."

Once everyone's tied up...

"I can't believe you guys fell for my bluff. Why would Asmodeus want anything to do with a chained man? I'm surprised several of you fell for it, but you should have listened to your leader, stupid as he was."

Search the place for documents on vampire spawn, vampires, etc. with Maya or Monk, whoever wanted to come.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: June 23, 2015, 02:31:26 pm »

((The 50% less XP is bad in my eyes. It discourages behavior that isn't wrong. This isn't a video game where you get experience by killing stuff, even if it's the most sure way to get experience.))
((Roleplaying XP and XP for out of combat challenges can help resolve this.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: June 23, 2015, 02:36:52 pm »

((Taking Average HP, and Oath of the Conqueror.))

Calista slowly turned back to her human looking old self after a few moments of struggle, blinking rapidly-and wiping blood from her face. Then, she went to help the prisoners.

"...indeed. They must live to face Judgement for their crimes."

Action: Use my Lay On Hands ability as needed to keep anyone from bleeding out.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: June 23, 2015, 02:41:23 pm »

Help Hatred out with whatever he wanted help with.

"You must be terrific in bed with that screech, Hatred. Do you teach it to banshees? I think I bed one once."
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 122