Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133673 times)

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #975 on: June 19, 2015, 10:06:27 am »

"Hold up. What kind of cultists are they? Demon worshippers? If they are, then they may take you straight to the chambers where they're holding Aurel's son."

"I am not exactly sure. From what i have gathered is the leader is just power hungry. He is trying to use demons and devils to get power and knowledge to complete his goal but they aren't worshiping demons or devils. the followers are mostly scared or just don't have much to live for. Paladin Keep your weapons one, These guys aren't the brightest so they probably won't question why we let you keep your weapons. We just need a way to make it looks like you are restrained but for you to break out at any minute."
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: June 19, 2015, 10:15:48 am »

"Even fools would disarm a prisoner carrying weapons openly. I will keep my armor-let them try to remove it! I also have a hidden blade, of course...and, I am not without my own defenses. Make sure not to call me 'Paladin' when we begin this charade. It is better if they do not know I can call on my God for aid.

As for the rope, tie it tightly, but with a poor knot-I can unpick it myself easily enough."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: June 19, 2015, 10:29:46 am »

"Even fools would disarm a prisoner carrying weapons openly. I will keep my armor-let them try to remove it! I also have a hidden blade, of course...and, I am not without my own defenses. Make sure not to call me 'Paladin' when we begin this charade. It is better if they do not know I can call on my God for aid.

As for the rope, tie it tightly, but with a poor knot-I can unpick it myself easily enough."

"If you say so."

Who is going to be carrying what weapon?

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: June 19, 2015, 10:31:48 am »

"Don't worry about that. And since Sarah will be leaving us, I'll do the talking. Perhaps my ancestry will persuade them more if we're discovered..."

Tie up Callista's hands but put a notch in the ropes so its weak enough to be pulled apart with ease.

"I hope you're strong enough to break this, Lady Callista. All else fails, we can cut the bonds if need be.

Sir Monk, would you kindly be the one to guide her? Maya, I'd like it if you could use your prowess to sneak away from us once we're in to scout ahead. If you're discovered, just mention you're not familiar with the layout and you got lost looking for someone. If they ask, say you are looking for me, but in there, you will say my name is Karl."

((If I can hide weapons with disguise self, that would be a good point to note now))

Use disguise self to become a human, wearing the exact same garb as before. Use thaumatugy/minor illusion (I forget which one does that) to change my voice

"If things turn sour for you Maya and you have to fight, fall back to us as soon as you can. If things turn sour for us, your job is to find Aurel's son as we cause a distraction. If he's a vampire, keep him chained and find us. I expect the worst, so I came prepare just in case he's turned.

And Callista, I noticed the stake and hammer. I would rather that you let me deal with him. I intend to get paid for this job by returning Aurel's son as soon as we can. Even if he attacks, I want him alive. I'd rather avoid fighting here, because we don't know what we're getting into. Devil and Demon worshipers are not something to be taken lightly."

"Given that they are some sort of Fiend worshipers, capturing a paladin would be great to their cause. After all, if they sacrifice you, then their offering would appear great. I'll hold onto your blade under my robes and hand it to you if things turn south.

Oh, and one last thing..."

Punch Callista in the face after tying her up to make her look roughed up. If she reacts by headbutting me or something, take the hit willingly. If my disguise breaks, do it again, with the blade now hidden under my robes and whatnot

"Forgive me, but NOW we look much less suspicious. Come on."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: June 19, 2015, 10:35:29 am »

((Whats your STR score, btw? :P It might be important to how we could RP this.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: June 19, 2015, 10:38:58 am »

((Whats your STR score, btw? :P It might be important to how we could RP this.))
((+2. For a melee caster, I'm not the strongest))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: June 19, 2015, 10:48:10 am »

Hatred's sucker punch bonks off of Calista's cheek, not leaving a mark. She doesn't even sway back with the blow. It feels like punching a brick wall-her bones and muscles are very strong, much stronger than her size or gender indicates. It occurs to him then, if it really hasn't yet, that she is not entirely as human as she appears.

"...You call that a punch?" She mocks, frowning.

((My shifter subrace literally gives me natural armor class, btw.))
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 10:50:01 am by Dwarmin »

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: June 19, 2015, 10:50:33 am »

"Don't worry about that. And since Sarah will be leaving us, I'll do the talking. Perhaps my ancestry will persuade them more if we're discovered..."

Tie up Callista's hands but put a notch in the ropes so its weak enough to be pulled apart with ease.

"I hope you're strong enough to break this, Lady Callista. All else fails, we can cut the bonds if need be.

Sir Monk, would you kindly be the one to guide her? Maya, I'd like it if you could use your prowess to sneak away from us once we're in to scout ahead. If you're discovered, just mention you're not familiar with the layout and you got lost looking for someone. If they ask, say you are looking for me, but in there, you will say my name is Karl."

((If I can hide weapons with disguise self, that would be a good point to note now))

Use disguise self to become a human, wearing the exact same garb as before. Use thaumatugy/minor illusion (I forget which one does that) to change my voice

"If things turn sour for you Maya and you have to fight, fall back to us as soon as you can. If things turn sour for us, your job is to find Aurel's son as we cause a distraction. If he's a vampire, keep him chained and find us. I expect the worst, so I came prepare just in case he's turned.

And Callista, I noticed the stake and hammer. I would rather that you let me deal with him. I intend to get paid for this job by returning Aurel's son as soon as we can. Even if he attacks, I want him alive. I'd rather avoid fighting here, because we don't know what we're getting into. Devil and Demon worshipers are not something to be taken lightly."

"Given that they are some sort of Fiend worshipers, capturing a paladin would be great to their cause. After all, if they sacrifice you, then their offering would appear great. I'll hold onto your blade under my robes and hand it to you if things turn south.

Oh, and one last thing..."

Punch Callista in the face after tying her up to make her look roughed up. If she reacts by headbutting me or something, take the hit willingly. If my disguise breaks, do it again, with the blade now hidden under my robes and whatnot

"Forgive me, but NOW we look much less suspicious. Come on."

"wait wait wait. No need to get as complicated. Every one huddle close.

Here are the rules. Use the robes to cover most of your face. Talk simply and exactly with out fancy flourishes. I will call one of the men to the front. I will tell him to guide the main group to the main chamber. All you have to do is say the leader you are working for me. I will also the tell the man to tell Maya where my storage room is, this is my room of work. In there should be a map of the place with an indicated secret passage to get behind the leader. After he take you to the main chamber i will go back and check up on the corpse but come right back. Since i can just gallop with one horse I can get their quickly and be back in not to long  a few hours. With this plan, not only will you be brought to the main chamber but you will have some strategically place to have an advantage. Does this sound good?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: June 19, 2015, 10:57:57 am »

"Sounds like a plan. Let's get on with it."

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: June 19, 2015, 01:45:52 pm »

"Sounds like a plan. Let's get on with it."

So you enter through the stone door way. Calista noise is immediately assaulted but the stench of brimstone and rotting fleash. Calista also smell something strange as well. 

"Were is that rope. Teifling give me a boost"

((I am going to assume he does))

She pulls a rope out of a small hole in the ceiling. She pulls it.

Shortly after a guy in a red robe come out, you can't see his full face.

Sarah explains everything to the guy about bring you and the prisoner  to the main room. Also to bring Maya to her work space.

He does so. You get lead down a straight hallway. Then you take a turn and reach an spilt. The guy says to wait here, and he leads Maya off. He returns very quickly

he went right with maya an he bring you guys left.

You reach the main chamber.

It is a large circular room, with a dome ceiling. you see a total of 13 cultists and 1 leader. not to mention a chained vampire spwan  chained to the wall at the back.
The place is lit with torches around the room. It is well lit.

You can see some sort of ritual area in the center of room with an alter at the other side. 

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: June 19, 2015, 01:54:46 pm »

((Do I feel cut off from my patron yet?))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: June 19, 2015, 02:13:35 pm »

((Do I feel cut off from my patron yet?))

Not quite yet.... I will probably be needing you to place your self on a map so i know or not

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: June 19, 2015, 02:20:11 pm »

"Let me go! I deplore this treatment!"

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: June 19, 2015, 02:20:52 pm »

"Let me go! I deplore this treatment!"

"How are you, and what do we have here. Such a pretty specimen" Says the leader.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: June 19, 2015, 02:28:20 pm »

"I was, uh, innocently delivering bottles of milk and parcels of bread to the hungry orphans of Candlekeep, before I was accosted upon the road. Who are you? What do you intend to do with me?"

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 122