Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133706 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #945 on: June 18, 2015, 12:54:38 pm »

"I have something you want. However, I am not willing to part with it without... Security, as I will put it. Like the exchange of hostages, I ask that you give something to me of equal value that I will return upon your arrival.

If anything, its a reminder to return what you have been given back as I have handed it to you. If the horses are even but scratched and the cart looks worse for wear, I will keep what you have given me AND what is left of my goods.

Do you accept my terms, Alexandra Annastiast Abigale Ammy the Third?"

Hatred gives a quick glimpse to Steel before extending his hand to green robes.

((Persuasion check))
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 12:59:53 pm by highmax28 »
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: June 18, 2015, 01:06:30 pm »

Calista leans on her sword, bored. It had died much too quickly...she had barely bothered to lift her blade.

"You will take this monstrosity away soon, or I shall surely put a torch to the corpse. I for one am uncomfortable in this deal..." She added dourly, hoping she could subtly influence Hatred's bargaining position. She would actually prefer to sell it, and hoped Hatred picked up on her tactic. "What use do you have for such an evil thing? To put it to an evil use?"

Action: Aid action on persuasion check. Be the Bad Cop.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 01:08:27 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: June 18, 2015, 01:13:55 pm »

Calista leans on her sword, bored. It had died much too quickly...she had barely bothered to lift her blade.

"You will take this monstrosity away soon, or I shall surely put a torch to the corpse. I for one am uncomfortable in this deal..." She added dourly, hoping she could subtly influence Hatred's bargaining position. She would actually prefer to sell it, and hoped Hatred picked up on her tactic. "What use do you have for such an evil thing? To put it to an evil use?"

((I'm more bad cop then you are, but I appreciate the help. I do hope you realize you're aiding a deal with the devil, right? :P ))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: June 18, 2015, 01:23:41 pm »

((You can be as evil as you want as long as you don't break the law, as I've stated before, Calista is very neutral morally, strongly lawfully aligned. You want to assassinate somebody, she'll help...as long as your papers are in order. :p ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: June 18, 2015, 02:40:13 pm »

((You can be as evil as you want as long as you don't break the law, as I've stated before, Calista is very neutral morally, strongly lawfully aligned. You want to assassinate somebody, she'll help...as long as your papers are in order. :p ))
((Note to self: don't tell callista I kidnapped Steel. Also, is it just the law of the area or is it a personal code of honor?))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: June 18, 2015, 03:43:30 pm »

((Honor falls under morality. :P Also, this game is such a mess I don't even know who steel is.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 18, 2015, 05:58:40 pm »

((11 year old kid that monk knocked out when he tried robbing me. After a series of bullshit, he is now a party member))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 18, 2015, 06:19:20 pm »

"What evil think could i do with a dead corpse? Do you think I would raise it from the dead? do you think so poor of me? As much of a problem Owlbears are to the surrounding, they are still exotic. People will pay good for it parts but not every one will. Majority of the city won't go near it, or will watch in only the slightest of curiosity. And i mostly want the feathers and maybe the skin to tan. I know the potion shop or Yaga would love the beak. Some of the bar might want to the meat to sell or other might want it for themselves. I only ask so i can find the answers i have been looking for. Which if you don't mind I do not feel like sharing with you people. If you don't want to take my offer then so be it but...." she started to trail off. She started in a strong iron willed voice only to end in a nervous scared voice.
"asking for something to hold in order for me to return the borrowed stuff is understandable but I have nothing to offer but my life, which I don't think is worth all that much to you people." She start fidgeting. "tiefling I would like to apologies for my rudeness at the start of the trip. My name is Sarah. I was only rude because i wasn't really happy to do this but a friend did ask. not only that but I see no reason for me not to assume you guys aren't going to go in a slaughter ever one in there. I was rude and I apologies. It is clear that I won't get what i want so forget I ever said anything."
She seem to close up and walks with her head down back to the cart. She look very melancholy.

((Honor falls under morality. :P Also, this game is such a mess I don't even know who steel is.))

((not my fault you don't know him, he had turns in the last battle and Maya and the monk have even talked to him before))
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 18, 2015, 07:21:15 pm »

"Then I will take a favour from you in kind that I will ask for in the future. Do know that I will hold you to that favour owed, and you will comply to what I ask, as mundane as it may seem.

As for Aurel's son's captors, if the group promises to avoid bloodshed, then we will avoid it as much as possible. After all..."

Cast invisibility on Maya

"I'm sure our skills will prove that we are more then capable of avoiding bloodshed. If we do this though, know that you will have a debt with us that you may never be able to repay. Not in wealth that is."

Dismiss invisibility

"What do you all think? Should we keep them alive?"

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 18, 2015, 07:27:38 pm »

"Then I will take a favour from you in kind that I will ask for in the future. Do know that I will hold you to that favour owed, and you will comply to what I ask, as mundane as it may seem.

As for Aurel's son's captors, if the group promises to avoid bloodshed, then we will avoid it as much as possible. After all..."

Cast invisibility on Maya

"I'm sure our skills will prove that we are more then capable of avoiding bloodshed. If we do this though, know that you will have a debt with us that you may never be able to repay. Not in wealth that is."

Dismiss invisibility

"What do you all think? Should we keep them alive?"

"I don't care if you go in a kill, but this of it this way, Me going there and then you guys showing up, it is kind of scary the thought of which i could have been mindless killed with the rest of those idiot for no more reason then i was in the building. That may not scare you Teifling but to people of which are far more mundane then you might just be terrified. Don't rely on your magic, They maid the main chamber so only certain areas allow magic. how, i do not know" the green girl says from the cart

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 18, 2015, 07:50:30 pm »

Summon greatsword

"I thank you for the warning. If they attack, I'll just have to use this. Otherwise, my spells will aid us when necessary.

Hmmm... I think I can get away with..."

Dismiss greatsword, summon longsword, attach under robes, hopefully out of sight

"Versatility at its finest... Before you go, Sarah, is there anything else you would like to tell us? And if I didn't tell you before, my name is Hatred."

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: June 18, 2015, 07:59:25 pm »

Summon greatsword

"I thank you for the warning. If they attack, I'll just have to use this. Otherwise, my spells will aid us when necessary.

Hmmm... I think I can get away with..."

Dismiss greatsword, summon longsword, attach under robes, hopefully out of sight

"Versatility at its finest... Before you go, Sarah, is there anything else you would like to tell us? And if I didn't tell you before, my name is Hatred."

"I don't like using Teifling name, They never seem right to me, Specially when they are so dark. Come on, we should get moving if we want to get their before noon. I will point out i never agreed to your deal. but If you don't mind, will you let the goblin's gaurd it so when we all return to the city we can pick it up?"

"We can make our deal later after you finish what you set out to do, if you don't mind. I need to think logically and not rashly like I did before. I will gladly deal with you and the paladin but Not right now. Sorry again for my rudeness and rashness."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 18, 2015, 08:30:58 pm »

"Guard what, exactly?"

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 18, 2015, 08:43:41 pm »

"Guard what, exactly?"

"The owlbear corpse. As i said they can be worth alot and if some one just find the body, they might try and take it or some of it."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: June 18, 2015, 09:33:58 pm »

Pull her over to the side, keep quiet to her

"After the talk of its value... Do you really want to leave it with the goblins, with one of them who already isn't fond of me? And who knows what they think of you and the others. I would rather leave Steel with the body. If you'll wait a while, we'll work together to load up the owlbear."

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 122