Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133510 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #660 on: May 19, 2015, 08:37:55 am »

"...which this dear old woman has supplied us with the needed requirements."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 19, 2015, 08:44:40 am »

"I am tired, I think I will go to sleep."

She closes her eyes, and you all hear snoring.
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 19, 2015, 08:47:53 am »

"I'll be ready in a short time-I must barter my gemstone and pick up some equipment."

Action: Go and sell that gemstone of mine, btw.

((OOC: Also, btw.
i will get back to you on the xp you earned.

How much did me and Carric get? I'd say at least three hundred each...might as well give us a level, lol.))
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:52:18 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: May 19, 2015, 08:52:56 am »

"I'll be ready in a short time-I must barter my gemstone and pick up some equipment."

Action: Go and sell that gemstone of mine, btw.

You sell each for 100 gp.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 19, 2015, 08:54:56 am »

"I'll be with you all at the gates at the time required. I have a task I must do first."

Go look for that boy the shadow thieves hired me to find. Hopefully, I can find the boy and keep him safe for a few days...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 19, 2015, 08:56:41 am »

((Huh, the other guy got two hundred gold for his. :P What's up? We also each got only one gem. I didn't say plural.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 19, 2015, 09:00:57 am »

((Huh, the other guy got two hundred gold for his. :P What's up? We also each got only one gem. I didn't say plural.))
((We got two gems, and I persuasion checked to sell mine at a higher price. If you can do it, ALWAYS do it))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 19, 2015, 09:01:56 am »

((sorry miss read it, he also was using a charisma check to increase the price. and an invesitgation check to find some one, I thought to give you just 100. Trust me you don't want to go head to head with Hatred in Charisma checks......... It is bloody unfair that what it is.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 19, 2015, 09:06:06 am »

Follow hatred from the roofs.

Stealth and Acrobatics check.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:07:57 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 19, 2015, 09:10:48 am »

((sorry miss read it, he also was using a charisma check to increase the price. and an invesitgation check to find some one, I thought to give you just 100. Trust me you don't want to go head to head with Hatred in Charisma checks......... It is bloody unfair that what it is.))
((Of course when your primary stat is Charisma, its going to be unfair. Then again, shes wiser then me for sure as for sure stronger. I may be a frontline caster, but I'm not a master of all fronts....

Yet...))

((Perception check counter!))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 19, 2015, 09:16:43 am »

Action: Calista goes on a shopping spree and then meets the team at the gates. Rdy to go!

~War Pick/15 GP
~Warhammer/15 GP
~Heavy Crossbow/50 GP
~20 Bolts/1 GP
~2xHoly Water/50 GP
~Hammer, Stake/2 GP
~Draft Horse, Riding Saddle/60 GP

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 19, 2015, 09:25:46 am »

Clip, clop, clip, clop...

Calista had purchased a number of goods, and most of them were loaded onto her new mount-a sorrel draft horse she had imaginatively named 'Apple'. She walked him to the gate and began feeding him sugar cubes, waiting for the others to arrive, or perhaps chatting with those already there.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: May 19, 2015, 09:28:23 am »

Clip, clop, clip, clop...

Calista had purchased a number of goods, and most of them were loaded onto her new mount-a sorrel draft horse she had imaginatively named 'Apple'. She walked him to the gate and began feeding him sugar cubes, waiting for the others to arrive, or perhaps chatting with those already there.
((I should mention feed. Also, from what I see, I'm guessing you're not going to be bringing Aurel back his son to cure him))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 19, 2015, 09:32:57 am »

((Of course when your primary stat is Charisma, its going to be unfair. Then again, shes wiser then me for sure as for sure stronger. I may be a frontline caster, but I'm not a master of all fronts....

Yet...))

((Perception check counter!))

((sorry didn't see for the last post))
(14)
((this doesn't make sense to me. Monk is using the roofs to tavel, so i don't see how a preception check whould help, how would that cause a player to look up and he him. oh well i think think of something)

You look up and you see a figure up in the roof, you can't fully make out who it is . you see him looking at something across the street to another roof, you see nothing there.

Action: Calista goes on a shopping spree and then meets the team at the gates. Rdy to go!

~War Pick/15 GP
~Warhammer/15 GP
~Heavy Crossbow/50 GP
~20 Bolts/1 GP
~2xHoly Water/50 GP
~Hammer, Stake/2 GP
~Draft Horse, Riding Saddle/60 GP

Oh my.....
you get the melee weapons from the Metal shop(that is what it is called) Where you meet an half-orc. he helps you happily but you can tell he just imagining what adventurer you are going to have with this. He tells you if you ever need a melee weapon or need to sell he is the guy.

You manage to get everything you wanted but which temple do you want the holy water from? Bahumt Platinum dragon. Rao or Chaunter.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 19, 2015, 10:01:41 am »

((I should mention feed. Also, from what I see, I'm guessing you're not going to be bringing Aurel back his son to cure him))

((Just being prepared. :P))

You manage to get everything you wanted but which temple do you want the holy water from? Bahumt Platinum dragon. Rao or Chaunter.

((I would use my Gods own temples, but it's doubtful such a minor God actually have one around here-he'd probably have altars in the churches of other Lawful Gods, tho.

So Bahamut should work.))

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 122