Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133466 times)

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #630 on: May 18, 2015, 07:01:34 pm »

"You two can do your business after this kidnapping is done with. Are you able to help us in any way? Aurel, the nobleman whose son Baba Yaga has told us has been turned into a vamprie spawn, is who we're looking for. We have to return him to Aurel in three days. He mentioned giving him something, but then disregarded it. He said a cultist kidnapped him and is in a day or two's distance away. Somehow he also knows that he's chained up. I find this suspicious as well.

Perhaps you could tell us a bit about Sir Aurel, Baba Yaga?"

"JacK?!" Foresonna turns bright red. She grabs the monks writs and pulls him with great urgency towards the door like she is trying to leading him.

"It seem she does know something. While she leads the monk off some where, would you like to buy anything while you are here?" Baba yaga asked Hatred and Maya, again sitting at her table.

While those too go have fun can we get back to business?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 18, 2015, 07:02:18 pm »

"Tea would be nice."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 18, 2015, 07:05:00 pm »

"You two can do your business after this kidnapping is done with. Are you able to help us in any way? Aurel, the nobleman whose son Baba Yaga has told us has been turned into a vamprie spawn, is who we're looking for. We have to return him to Aurel in three days. He mentioned giving him something, but then disregarded it. He said a cultist kidnapped him and is in a day or two's distance away. Somehow he also knows that he's chained up. I find this suspicious as well.

"JacK?!" Foresonna turns bright red. She grabs the monks writs and pulls him with great urgency towards the door like she is trying to leading him.

"It seem she does know something. While she leads the monk off some where, would you like to buy anything while you are here?" Baba yaga asked Hatred and Maya, again sitting at her table.

((You're not with us))

"Don't have too much fun, Sir Monk!"

Hatred shoots a slight chuckle

"Perhaps, though I don't know for certain I can afford anything at this time. What do you recommend?"
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 18, 2015, 07:12:47 pm »

After they stop where she has led me, look at her and cross my arms.

"I'm guessing this isn't about having some fun. What I do want to know is why you pulled me aside."

Where she leads you, she pulls you at top speed down the street, she take some weird paths. She take you in a few ally ways ad some weird building paths. then you end up in shit weird apartment building where the door to get in you have to climb a latter to get too.

"Fun later, first time to save Jack."

She knocks on a door. This place look kind of run down but not too bad.

And a girl in a green robe answers the door. and blushes for the way Foresonna is dressed.

"Explain to her what is going on monk" Foresonna commanded to the monk.

So some how Calista, Carric, and urax manages to find the shop because they saw the monk leave it. now every one but the monk is in Baba Yaga's shop.

To those who just arrived, you see a hunched nasty looking had smiling at you. She has a cloudy right eye.

"Maya, come over here. I have something for you. This is a magic shop, magic ingediant, magical items and occasionally a potion. Any tea in hear might do weird stuff to you. So Calista, who is your wild side doing? and Carric do you know what your deity is, because I sure don't. Drgonborn.... I got nothing So what can I do for all of you while my apprentice most likely fucks the soul out of your monk friend?"
She says with an open mouth grin. she surprisingly have most of her teeth.

((You're not with us))

"Don't have too much fun, Sir Monk!"

Hatred shoots a slight chuckle

"Perhaps, though I don't know for certain I can afford anything at this time. What do you recommend?"

Baba thinks, over dramatically. Rubbing her chin then nose, then forehead, then elbow.

" I have no clue, I am better at correcting people then recommending things to people."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 07:16:43 pm by Fabulous death bringer »
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 18, 2015, 07:16:05 pm »

"Jack, I assume that's Aurel's son, has been kidnapped and will probably turn into vampire spawn."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 18, 2015, 07:18:52 pm »

"Anything for spellcasters?"

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 18, 2015, 07:29:13 pm »

"No idea where the powers are coming from, no. How do you know about that?"

Carric rubbed his now free arm.

"Although I have clues on who it might be."
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 18, 2015, 07:35:16 pm »

"Jack, I assume that's Aurel's son, has been kidnapped and will probably turn into vampire spawn."
"So that who is chained up! Why didn't I recognize him sooner. This isn't good, He is already a vampire swan. And the irony, I am being paid by Noble South to monitor that cult, and tell him what items they are getting and tell him what break throw they have made. If i knew that was Jack, then I would have said something. I am sorry." Says the green robbed woman.

"What can you do to help this hunk and his friends?" Foresonna asked, while groping the monks butt.

"Well I will be glad to lead them to the base, but I can't get them in. That would be too obvious. Just as long as they don't kill me. they can do what ever they want. I honestly don't care about the group they are just fucking weird. I would ask what is in it for me but seeing you, we both know what going to happen after this is all done." She said. She eyes up the monk. "Maybe he can join his he is man enough."

Forsonna, put his hand over his crotch, "Sure feels like it," she says sound eager.

"Tell his firends to meet me infront of the gate around 3 in the after noon. I will bring them to the base. I need to get some items first, and they should wear cloths to hide any armor  they may be wearing." She says. she slaps Forsonna's butt and closes the door,

"Was that helpful?" Foresonna asked?

"Anything for spellcasters?"

"Umm, i have a lot of spell components. Few arcane focuses, and maybe something more but I can't remember." She sits up straight for a second and shuffles off, you hear lots of thuds and clankes.

"No idea where the powers are coming from, no. How do you know about that?"

Carric rubbed his now free arm.

"Although I have clues on who it might be."

"I see many thing, insanity has its perks. All i can tell you is that you will be bless as others are."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 18, 2015, 07:40:55 pm »

Hatred waits for Sir Monk to return, as well as Baba Yaga to finish digging around if she does find something

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 18, 2015, 07:41:12 pm »

"Eh, uh, well that was a new experience. Not sure why I accompanied you, but I ain't complaining."

In his mind the monk thinks about how women are crazy in this town.

"Let's go notify them. What time is it now?"

Go and tell the others if Foresonna doesn't act independently.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 18, 2015, 07:45:46 pm »

"Eh, uh, well that was a new experience. Not sure why I accompanied you, but I ain't complaining."

In his mind the monk thinks about how women are crazy in this town.

"Let's go notify them. What time is it now?"

Go and tell the others if Foresonna doesn't act independently.

"berely past 10, i think" Foresonna said, "Lets go".

She again leads you at full speed back to the store and find ever one there.

Calista, Carric and urax you now see robbed girl naked, she has a scare from her forehead to her jaw over her left eye. and her left eye is completely black. She has black hair to hear ankles.

"Hey, every one is here, cool." Foresonna said.

She walk off to where Baba Yaga is.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 18, 2015, 07:47:21 pm »

Yells after her.

"And put some clothes on!"
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 18, 2015, 07:50:40 pm »

Yells after her.

"And put some clothes on!"

"I'm surprised; isn't this what you signed on for?"

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 18, 2015, 07:53:58 pm »

"I enjoy keeping myself guessing what's underneath until the time comes."
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 18, 2015, 08:10:31 pm »

"Sometimes things never turn out the way you expected them too. Even deals can be struck against you, even if it all seems towards your favor."

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 122