Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133442 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #570 on: May 18, 2015, 03:36:33 pm »

Get four, give two to the others. This could come in handy...

TO THE MAYOR!
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 18, 2015, 03:39:47 pm »

"Snoresnoresnoresnoresnoresnoresnore..."

Meanwhile, Calista dreamt Lupine dreams-chasing her prey in her sleep, round and round, her senses alive and alert. In this dream, she could never quite catch it...it was always one step away...she could hear it, hiding in the rushes...she would have it in just a moment, then she would feed...slicky-sweet taste of warm blood...smell of fear and terror...

She began to gnaw on her pillow with sharp fangs and growl like a wolf, in the real world.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 18, 2015, 03:45:15 pm »

Meanwhile, Calista dreamt Lupine dreams-chasing her prey in her sleep, round and round, her senses alive and alert. In this dream, she could never quite catch it...it was always one step away...she could hear it, hiding in the rushes...she would have it in just a moment, then she would feed...slicky-sweet taste of warm blood...smell of fear and terror...

She began to gnaw on her pillow with sharp fangs and growl like a wolf, in the real world.
((Aren't paladins suppsoed to be Lawful Good? That sounds neutral evil to me :o ))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 18, 2015, 03:49:16 pm »

((Does Maya have a magic hangover?))

Maya goes downstairs to the teifling and the monk.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 18, 2015, 03:50:30 pm »

((Aren't paladins suppsoed to be Lawful Good? That sounds neutral evil to me :o ))

((acutally i check the PH, and  i can't find anything binding paladins to LG, it even askes "Consider how your alingment colors the way you prursure your holy quest". and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PH IS FALLING APART!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!))

((no maya does not have a hangover, the magic knocked you out the the alcohol))
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 18, 2015, 03:52:39 pm »

((Wait, so no one actually has a hangover?

Also, I'm pretty sure you were with us as we kind of head to the mayors))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 18, 2015, 03:54:18 pm »

((Maya passed out after one of the magic effects of her drink. She still needs to be filled in.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 18, 2015, 03:54:58 pm »

((Wait, so no one actually has a hangover?

Also, I'm pretty sure you were with us as we kind of head to the mayors))

So the mayor went to the Large building exactly on the other side of the street from the Mayor's house.

if you knock
"hello, Who are you" a servant asked, with a voice that you are an annoyance.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 18, 2015, 03:55:29 pm »

((Aren't paladins supposed to be Lawful Good? That sounds neutral evil to me :o ))

((Calista is Lawful Neutral-it's all in my weird backstory. She wanted to became a Paladin to counter this 'wild' side, but she is still very much a creature of both worlds. She follows Order, to balance her internal wildness. She's so used to suppressing her feelings in this manner, it comes out in her dreams, sub-consciously. Just another little character quirk I enjoyed adding to her...))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 18, 2015, 03:59:52 pm »

"Sorry to disturb you, but we were invited by the Mayor to join him in this meeting the <insert noble south or whatever it was>" ((Is the noble NAMED south? Or was that a typo? Regardless, inset that guys name))

((Aren't paladins supposed to be Lawful Good? That sounds neutral evil to me :o ))

((Calista is Lawful Neutral-it's all in my weird backstory. She wanted to became a Paladin to counter this 'wild' side, but she is still very much a creature of both worlds. She follows Order, to balance her internal wildness. She's so used to suppressing her feelings in this manner, it comes out in her dreams, sub-consciously. Just another little character quirk I enjoyed adding to her...))

((Sounds like my nightmares sorta. I dream of my patron, the standard Teifling visions of Hell, and of something that I should probably keep secret. All of it is nightmares though))

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 18, 2015, 04:00:17 pm »

Urax wakes up put on  his armour then heads down stairs for breakfast (or where ever the food is)
morning every one , whats going on?

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 18, 2015, 04:04:51 pm »

Urax wakes up put on  his armour then heads down stairs for breakfast (or where ever the food is)
((No ones there but the maid. I also just realized I abandoned you))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 18, 2015, 04:10:45 pm »

"Sorry to disturb you, but we were invited by the Mayor to join him in this meeting the <insert noble south or whatever it was>" ((Is the noble NAMED south? Or was that a typo? Regardless, inset that guys name))

((Sounds like my nightmares sorta. I dream of my patron, the standard Teifling visions of Hell, and of something that I should probably keep secret. All of it is nightmares though))

((the noble's Nick name is South because the way the 4 houses are made, the is the south most house.))

"oh, yes," the servant extends the 'yes' sound for a few seconds.

He lets you in and you see  a very well furnished house that has balance of over the top luxury and just wealthy commoner.
He leads you guys to an office like room just off of the main entrance way.

You see the mayor and some really pale guy in noble cloths pacing back and forth.

you find the maid and the butler eating at the table doing idle chit chat. She fills you in on where the Mayor went and she then brings out  a chunk of cooked meat for you to eat. You can smell that is cooked to perfection with suaces and spices.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 18, 2015, 04:16:34 pm »

"Hello again, Sir Mayor. You'll have to forgive me for my behavior last night. Would you kindly introduce us to your friend here?"

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 18, 2015, 04:23:59 pm »

Eat the food offered then excuse myself and chase after the group
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 122