Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133415 times)

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #555 on: May 18, 2015, 01:00:02 pm »

"Hmm...sure..." Calista says doubtfully, closing the door. If they needed her to save the world, they would have to wait fifteen minutes.

Action: She tosses the items in her open backpack and flops back into bed. Zzzz

And you sleep.
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 18, 2015, 01:15:43 pm »

Hatred awakens with a start, sweating profusely from his nightmares.[/b

"Any other time would have been better to awaken us..."

put everything back in its place and make sure I look proper. I always have to look my best (and make sure my warlock tattoo is hidden)

You do so. down stairs a breakfast is all laid out for the group at the mayor's house.

the maid informs you that the mayor was called out by one of the nobles and she tells you  that you are welcome to go over there too if you want.
Hatred thanks the maid, gets directions and, upon later thought, goes and tries to awaken Sir Monk and Lady Kane by knocking on their doors and shouting into their rooms to accompany him in meeting with the mayor and the nobles.

And perhaps after that, I'm thinking I may go pay someone a visit...

Also, use Thamautagy to boom my voice three times louder when I shout into Sir Monk's room

The Monk:
"Come on, Sir Monk, we have a long day ahead of us. If you want a hangover cure, you're going to have to come along. Staying in bed all day and moping will only make make it take longer to getting something to cure what ails you.

We're meeting up with the Mayor and the other nobles. Hopefully, this will be the first of many jobs to come, if its serious enough."

Deception check in case they haven't made a potion of cure hangover yet...

Maya Kane
"I do hope you slept well, lady Kane. I can explain you being in this room later. Would you kindly get out of your bed and come along with us? We're meeting up with the Mayor and his nobles in hopes of getting more coin in our pockets. I do hope that you're well enough to join us, but if not, I'm taking Sir Monk as well to get something to cure his hangover, as I assume you have one as well. Now if you would kindly awaken, there's some breakfast downstairs waiting for you. I suggest you take it to go. I'll be waiting outside for you, Lady Kane and Sir Monk."

Hatred shouts a little louder with Sir Monk to get his voice across to him.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 18, 2015, 01:36:41 pm »

Hatred awakens with a start, sweating profusely from his nightmares.[/b

"Any other time would have been better to awaken us..."

put everything back in its place and make sure I look proper. I always have to look my best (and make sure my warlock tattoo is hidden)

You do so. down stairs a breakfast is all laid out for the group at the mayor's house.

the maid informs you that the mayor was called out by one of the nobles and she tells you  that you are welcome to go over there too if you want.
Hatred thanks the maid, gets directions and, upon later thought, goes and tries to awaken Sir Monk and Lady Kane by knocking on their doors and shouting into their rooms to accompany him in meeting with the mayor and the nobles.

And perhaps after that, I'm thinking I may go pay someone a visit...

Also, use Thamautagy to boom my voice three times louder when I shout into Sir Monk's room

The Monk:
"Come on, Sir Monk, we have a long day ahead of us. If you want a hangover cure, you're going to have to come along. Staying in bed all day and moping will only make make it take longer to getting something to cure what ails you.

We're meeting up with the Mayor and the other nobles. Hopefully, this will be the first of many jobs to come, if its serious enough."

Deception check in case they haven't made a potion of cure hangover yet...

Maya Kane
"I do hope you slept well, lady Kane. I can explain you being in this room later. Would you kindly get out of your bed and come along with us? We're meeting up with the Mayor and his nobles in hopes of getting more coin in our pockets. I do hope that you're well enough to join us, but if not, I'm taking Sir Monk as well to get something to cure his hangover, as I assume you have one as well. Now if you would kindly awaken, there's some breakfast downstairs waiting for you. I suggest you take it to go. I'll be waiting outside for you, Lady Kane and Sir Monk."

Hatred shouts a little louder with Sir Monk to get his voice across to him.

you do so. ((SHOOT MADE A MISTAKE)) The monk can tell you are being 100% truthful even though he has never seen a potion of hangover.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:45:09 pm by Fabulous death bringer »

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 18, 2015, 01:59:07 pm »

Get's roused up quickly and falls into martial form, arms ready for a fight.

"WHO ARE YOU SAYING HAS A HANGOVER? ARE YOU PICKING A FIGHT, HUH? HUH?"

Stops and looks around.

"Oh."

Gets some food, pinches the maid, takes a sip of rum for his morning drink and finds Hatred.

"The ears of monks are well honed over having spent years in near-silence, friend. Be a little quiet next time, neh? What do you want now? Where are the rest anyways?"
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 18, 2015, 02:00:39 pm »

Get's roused up quickly and falls into martial form, arms ready for a fight.

"WHO ARE YOU SAYING HAS A HANGOVER? ARE YOU PICKING A FIGHT, HUH? HUH?"

Stops and looks around.

"Oh."

Gets some food, pinches the maid, takes a sip of rum for his morning drink and finds Hatred.

"The ears of monks are well honed over having spent years in near-silence, friend. Be a little quiet next time, neh? What do you want now? Where are the rest anyways?"

The maid makes a sound of surprise and disgust at the pinch.

you get food and find hatred.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 18, 2015, 02:12:01 pm »

"Well, I needed to get you awake and the best way was to do that. As for the others, I'm fairly certain they took an Inn. I know someone who can help with that hangover if its bothering you so much. Though hearing shouting from your room out here, it sound like you're perfectly fine."

((I should be careful with shouting like that. Just discovered I can break eardrums with that spell since I hit 264 Decibels))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 18, 2015, 02:21:04 pm »

"Well, I needed to get you awake and the best way was to do that. As for the others, I'm fairly certain they took an Inn. I know someone who can help with that hangover if its bothering you so much. Though hearing shouting from your room out here, it sound like you're perfectly fine."

((I should be careful with shouting like that. Just discovered I can break eardrums with that spell since I hit 264 Decibels))

((oh my))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 18, 2015, 03:02:53 pm »

Rolls eyes

"Let's just get to work."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 18, 2015, 03:10:49 pm »

Rolls eyes

"Let's just get to work."
"Let's wait for Lady Kane. Who knows, perhaps we could use her talents.

In the mean time, Sir Monk, what order do you belong to? I must say, you have a... Unique way of fighting as well as a rather... Different form of discipline, compared to other Monks, like the Monks of Selune."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 18, 2015, 03:14:27 pm »

Maya rolls out of bed. "One second..." she gets up, and checks if she's still got the vampire fangs, before going outside. "Probably should've stopped at the one that made me feel sick, eh?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 18, 2015, 03:19:17 pm »

Maya rolls out of bed. "One second..." she gets up, and checks if she's still got the vampire fangs, before going outside. "Probably should've stopped at the one that made me feel sick, eh?"

You're teeth are back to normal. The Maid Walk towards you. "Good morning, madam. When you have some time would you mind sitting down with me for a cup of tea?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 18, 2015, 03:20:47 pm »

Maya blinks. "Um, alright?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 18, 2015, 03:25:28 pm »

Maya blinks. "Um, alright?"

"wonderful!" She says brightening up. "The tiefling is down stairs with the monk, I think they are waiting for you." With that she walks way saying something about beds to make and clean.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 18, 2015, 03:27:19 pm »

"Well, my Lady, it can't be any worse then other drunks I have been with, and myself at one point. Now lets go see if this place carries any cures."

Check the market or potion store for potions of cure hangover. Preferably the shop if its specified. If they're on the way to where the mayor is, stop by both. All else fails, we just go see the mayor; we'll deal with the hangover later

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 18, 2015, 03:32:21 pm »

"Well, my Lady, it can't be any worse then other drunks I have been with, and myself at one point. Now lets go see if this place carries any cures."

Check the market or potion store for potions of cure hangover. Preferably the shop if its specified. If they're on the way to where the mayor is, stop by both. All else fails, we just go see the mayor; we'll deal with the hangover later

You find a medicine store, which do carry potion of hangover cure, which cost 25pg each.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 122