Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133055 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #270 on: May 11, 2015, 02:42:44 pm »

"Come now, my poor child. You don't need to fear us. I would offer to shake your hand, but I believe your hand would pass through me, even if I could see you.

May I ask what the name is that belongs to the voice of someone so young and fair?"
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 11, 2015, 02:44:49 pm »

Calista draws her blade in a two handed grip, holding her stance warily. She was never much for diplomacy.

"You are not what you seem. You know my kind can sense you...explain your self, undead being...answer my friends questions, or we will assume the worst."

"A talking undead. Never seen that before."

Calista favors him with a sideways glance, raising her left eyebrow.

"You have seen very little, then. Wrayth, Bodayk, Liche, Banshe, Vampyre*...they are the undead, yet they still speak, think, and reason as mortal men do. Some can even slip amongst the living and go unnoticed, and act as spies, saboteurs, assassins..." she says, reorienting back on her target.

*Calista seems to favor a different accent than usual when saying these words

Spoiler: Calista Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:48:07 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 11, 2015, 02:52:33 pm »

Calista draws her blade in a two handed grip, holding her stance warily. She was never much for diplomacy.

"You are not what you seem. You know my kind can sense you...explain your self, undead being...answer my friends questions, or we will assume the worst."

"A talking undead. Never seen that before."

Calista favors him with a sideways glance, raising her left eyebrow.

"You have seen very little, then. Wrayth, Bodayk, Liche, Banshe, Vampyre*...they are the undead, yet they still speak, think, and reason as mortal men do. Some can even slip amongst the living and go unnoticed, and act as spies, saboteurs, assassins..." she says, reorienting back on her target.

*Calista seems to favor a different accent than usual when saying these words

Spoiler: Calista Status (click to show/hide)

"Let me rephrase that: An undead who has no intention to do harm to anyone. Although I do admit, I haven't seen many undead."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 11, 2015, 02:57:05 pm »

The hooded girl just facepalms are the wide variety of reactions

"Please, put down your weapon, I mean you no harm. Yes I open the gate, but only because I hear of the foretelling and I wanted to bring out my killer. I want revenge for my untimely dead. My life taken with nothing more then an arrow to the heart, for no reason" The ghost cries, more would have been said but the word devolved into sobs and weeps.

The hooded girl starts walking slowly toward the voice.
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 11, 2015, 03:01:26 pm »

get ready to draw sword if needed

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 11, 2015, 03:12:22 pm »

Stand behind the others, idly twirling my holy symbol by its chain. Observe interactions.

((so since you all leveled up. You all need to roll for health, so take one of your hit die and roll it and add you con modifier.
And when you gain your new class features if any and it any of them you have to make a choise you have to tell me.))
((Could you send me my character sheet? You said you were working on it, but I never received one.
Health roll: D8 = 1-2 = -1 hitpoint. PFFFFTTT. No health gain at all.
Channel Divinity 1/rest.
Life domain power grants Preserve Life, letting me restore 5xlvl HP to anyone I want within 30 ft, distributed how I want.
I think that's all I get.))
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 11, 2015, 03:15:46 pm »

Stand behind the others, idly twirling my holy symbol by its chain. Observe interactions.

((so since you all leveled up. You all need to roll for health, so take one of your hit die and roll it and add you con modifier.
And when you gain your new class features if any and it any of them you have to make a choise you have to tell me.))
((Could you send me my character sheet? You said you were working on it, but I never received one.
Health roll: D8 = 1-2 = -1 hitpoint. PFFFFTTT. No health gain at all.
Channel Divinity 1/rest.
Life domain power grants Preserve Life, letting me restore 5xlvl HP to anyone I want within 30 ft, distributed how I want.
I think that's all I get.))

((well i didn't make much progress on it, I will, and i was afriad of you getting -1 health. My goal is to get both apiks and your done with a day or 2, and have all the pages I have updated.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 11, 2015, 03:19:35 pm »

Calista does not lower her blade, but her features do soften...

"Spirit, I can help you rest...just give me a task I can do, one worthy of a Paladin, and I will find justice for you, if it can be found."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 11, 2015, 03:23:46 pm »

Calista does not lower her blade, but her features do soften...

"Spirit, I can help you rest...just give me a task I can do, one worthy of a Paladin, and I will find justice for you, if it can be found."

"You heard her," says the hooded girl to you, "She was killed for no reason and unfairly. Let her calm down and we can have a proper chat."

to the ghost she says "Take possession of my body, for no one will do harm to you their, and you can calm down and talk to us."
The hooded girl kneels down where the undead is an hugs it. You all hear a click and the hooded girl stands up.

The paladins can now smell the scent of death on the hooded girl, but it is faint. The hooded girl is currently in control.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 11, 2015, 03:30:30 pm »

Calista finally sheathes her blade.

"Speak, then. We are listening."

((OOC: Oh yeah, Calista's really...a law centric Paladin, btw. I doubt you considered it, but what are the laws on treating undead in the city/region/kingdom we reside in atm? If they are all abominations+mandatory torching required, she's going to unlikely to go against that. If it's a grey area, she has a little more latitude. Or are all sentients, even undead ones, granted freedom+rights?

Just asking for fun. :P ))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 11, 2015, 03:33:10 pm »

While she's explaining herself, try to maneuver around and pinch her ass. Sleigh of hand!
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 11, 2015, 03:39:13 pm »

"Look who decided to return. I guess there is more to you then seems.

Regardless, do you remember the name of the one who took your life? And what does he do?"
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 11, 2015, 03:52:48 pm »

Calista finally sheathes her blade.

"Speak, then. We are listening."

((OOC: Oh yeah, Calista's really...a law centric Paladin, btw. I doubt you considered it, but what are the laws on treating undead in the city/region/kingdom we reside in atm? If they are all abominations+mandatory torching required, she's going to unlikely to go against that. If it's a grey area, she has a little more latitude. Or are all sentients, even undead ones, granted freedom+rights?

Just asking for fun. :P ))

(( okay a few things about the city, Magic and magical items other then potions aren't very common, people are supper use to magic and since most of the population is human that is understandable. You do see a variety of races but again mostly human, but in each different district you will find a different blend of races. With all that said, undead and monsters of the like the city are not familiar with are going to be treated poorly. So yeah undead would be hunted down and killed or something like that if they were found out because we are dealing with mostly uninformed humans, but with that said the guards are run by very competent people and know when to react differently or make exceptions.as example, the captain of the guard can shift. so if they found a ghost, some one from the temple would probably be called in to deal with it. And, i love how some of you aren't asking question I thought you would, like where did they take all the kobold bodies.))

The hooded  girls says in a firm voice, but with sadness behind it "She isn't going to be able to talk till she calms down, when she is ready I will find you, she won't be leaving my body any time soon. I should actually introduce myself. I am Forsonna. The apprentice of Baba Yaga, and before you ask, no she is not the same Baba Yaga with the house on chicken legs. He runs the only magic shop in the town, other then the gnome, he sells spells but doesn't usually sell much else but books. If you ever need me, you can usually find me in The Exotic Dar in the exotic district of course. Bye for now" She start walking away, and merges with the crowd.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 11, 2015, 03:55:21 pm »

((I assumed they dragged the dead kobolds to the meat packing plantations.))

Look for a temple, or tavern, or place with real work.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 11, 2015, 03:57:51 pm »

((OOC: And, i love how some of you aren't asking question I thought you would, like where did they take all the kobold bodies.))
((I assumed they dragged the dead kobolds to the meat packing plantations.))

((OOC: Mystery Meat Mondays! Don't mind the scales.))

"...well, that was weird." Calista says, seeming to defuse a bit of her enthusiasm. "At least we made sure the undead would not harm any innocent people...I guess that woman was as qualified as we could hope to handle the situation.

Anyway. Weren't we going for a drink and a meal, before all this?"

Action: To the Tavern!

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 122