Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133069 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #255 on: May 11, 2015, 10:29:03 am »

"Come on then, lady and gentlemen. This should be more then interesting..."

Follow along, kind of herding the dragonborn to follow. He didn't say no, so I'm guessing he's with us
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 11, 2015, 10:34:35 am »

"Come on then, lady and gentlemen. This should be more then interesting..."

Follow along, kind of herding the dragonborn to follow. He didn't say no, so I'm guessing he's with us

She shakes her head at Hatred, pointing straight ahead.

"You follow it directly, attempt to herd it to where it cannot retreat. Use the Dragonmans senses, as I will my own.

I will attempt to cut it off, one step ahead of you. We do not want this to turn into a pursuit-usually, undead don't get tired running. Together, we can catch it in a trap."
She says, hurrying off.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:47:47 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 11, 2015, 10:44:23 am »

"Lead the way, Sir Knight"

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 11, 2015, 11:59:18 am »

I am called Urax speaks Urax I am a Paladin of Bahamut I would be honored to fight along side all of you again , but first i need another drink what about you?

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 11, 2015, 12:02:14 pm »

I am called Urax speaks Urax I am a Paladin of Bahamut I would be honored to fight along side all of you again , but first i need another drink what about you?

"I'll buy you a drink when Lady Callista deals with this spirit. Lead the way"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 11, 2015, 12:03:10 pm »

((Lol, gotta catch up man. Read the back posts. You and I, the paladans sensed an undead creature about, and we're all chasing it now. Or, well you're being drawn along by magnetic force because you haven't posted yet.

Calista~me~ is trying to head it off, and you're leading the main group. We're both using our divine sense to keep it from escape.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 11, 2015, 12:06:59 pm »

(im asuming i am as well i just had to quicky catch up)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 11, 2015, 01:55:24 pm »

((I just realized something; out of context, what kind of shifter is Callista? Longtooth or Razorclaw? (wolf or tiger)))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 11, 2015, 02:00:20 pm »

((I just realized something; out of context, what kind of shifter is Callista? Longtooth or Razorclaw? (wolf or tiger)))

((She's a beasthide shifter, so she's got a bit of wereboar/werebear in her, though I listed on my sheet she's wolfish too. I didn't really spell it out exactly yet. Figured to leave it for a bit as a surprise.))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:02:18 pm by Dwarmin »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 11, 2015, 02:04:14 pm »

((She's a beasthide shifter, so she's got a bit of wereboar/werebear in her, though I listed on my sheet she's wolfish too. I didn't really spell it out exactly yet. Figured to leave it for a bit as a surprise.))

((I was going off of 4e shifters. Can I get a link to the page you got that from? I'd like to see if there's more))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 11, 2015, 02:28:58 pm »

((I was going off of 4e shifters. Can I get a link to the page you got that from? I'd like to see if there's more))
((http://media.wizards.com/2015/downloads/dnd/UA_Eberron_v1.pdf))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 11, 2015, 02:32:59 pm »

Follow whoever is chasing the undead.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 11, 2015, 02:34:01 pm »

((Lol, gotta catch up man. Read the back posts. You and I, the paladans sensed an undead creature about, and we're all chasing it now. Or, well you're being drawn along by magnetic force because you haven't posted yet.

Calista~me~ is trying to head it off, and you're leading the main group. We're both using our divine sense to keep it from escape.))

You try and follow, but following an invisible undead in the street of a city you are unframillar with is hard.
You find a back were your noises smells rotting fleash, then it dissappers, you use this to help track the undead.

The rest follow behind are slow since they aren't giving chase as much. The strees are becoming full of people and you pass easier through the crowd then the rest do.
 you stop to smell the air once more and you do smell death but you also see someone framilar standing by an ally.

It is hooded girl. you notice a brown stone necklace with the same color beads on the sting part. The main bead is circle with a small hole in it, with some piece of stone sticking out on the right side of it (right from your view)

"She is in there," she points in to the alley.
You both walk in.
You use you divine sense and indeed the undead is at the end of the ally way, a dead end

"Please don't hurt me! I mean you no harm," A female voice cries out from where the undead stands.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:38:06 pm by Fabulous death bringer »
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 11, 2015, 02:38:21 pm »

"A talking undead. Never seen that before."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Death9980

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 11, 2015, 02:42:00 pm »

theres a first for everything
try see the undead clearly also heal my self with lay on hands
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:50:34 pm by Death9980 »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 122