Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 132811 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1710 on: August 06, 2015, 11:10:06 am »

Sigh in exasperation and tell them what the groups are.

Any more daggers hidden anywhere you want me to examine? He says sarcastically. I was promised a look at those men's possessions. Not, may I add, just their daggers.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: August 06, 2015, 03:53:18 pm »

Maya shows the boots when asked, and then takes out the drink. "It's an enchanted drink. Lots of effects, but they're temporary and different for each color and person. For me, it was a bad taste, then fangs, then nausea, then it tasted like water, and then I passed out. For you, it looked like you were a bit relaxed, and then a bad rash, then nothing, then your eyes looked kind of cloudy- I think it was partial blindness- and then your tongue turned brown and it looked like it tasted awful. You might have had more, but I was unconscious then. A strange night, but fun."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: August 06, 2015, 04:18:20 pm »

(( Damn I moved to stop Hatred and apparently stayed in the post reply page again and it didnt go through, oh well))

I move past hatred in front of the pirate.
[size=12Forget about him, hes all bluster and I wont let him hurt you. (unless its really amusing) Please though, have you been in the north recently? perhaps as far as Selvingal? Im looking for someone who may have drifted south with a local thief across the ocean, would you know anything about that?pt][/size]

Pull the lady back behind me

"Did you, or did you not realize what has happened to him? If he doesn't remember me or Lady Maya, then something has gone terribly wrong with him. He's been in town almost as long as I, and I came from farther north than him, as he came from the docks.

You will find no answers in him, and if his mind has regressed to times long before, then there is nothing more we can do except try to get him to remember.

Perhaps this will get you to remember something... Lady Maya, the boots. Show him.

These boots were given to you for aiding Lady Maya and I on a job. We raided a cultist's lair, slew their leader and captured most of them and rescued a noble's son who was turned vampire. I gave him a potion recipe there and I gave it to him because it would end his suffering. The potion must not have worked so well, as it knocked him out and upon awakening, he kept thinking he was a vampire.

I also want you to look at this cloak. This was given to you during your time in town. You are known for being quite the womanizer. When you were slain, the women mourned for you and I only found your body because of them surrounding you. As embarrassing as it was, I had to offer your trousers as a reward to bring you in here, and the women complied instantly.

Lastly, Lady Maya, do you have any of the rainbow drink left? Please, show him and tell him what happened that very night."

Attempt to get him to speak normally and remember something.

Maya shows the boots when asked, and then takes out the drink. "It's an enchanted drink. Lots of effects, but they're temporary and different for each color and person. For me, it was a bad taste, then fangs, then nausea, then it tasted like water, and then I passed out. For you, it looked like you were a bit relaxed, and then a bad rash, then nothing, then your eyes looked kind of cloudy- I think it was partial blindness- and then your tongue turned brown and it looked like it tasted awful. You might have had more, but I was unconscious then. A strange night, but fun."

((I applude your RP, but I am lost with what aylenna said))

Spoiler: HAM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GO (click to show/hide)

((So I have recently actaully played a game 5e and seen another person dm. I need to do alot of work to match his ability.))
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: August 06, 2015, 06:24:12 pm »

((WHAT THE F@$&!? I LOCKED THE DOOR! I swear to god DM, stop ignoring my posts!))

If the DM says locking the door is bullshit, kick the person back into the hallway with Aelynna and hold the door shut. I'm grow weary of all the interruptions and things happening all at once
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: August 06, 2015, 07:12:03 pm »

((WHAT THE F@$&!? I LOCKED THE DOOR! I swear to god DM, stop ignoring my posts!))

If the DM says locking the door is bullshit, kick the person back into the hallway with Aelynna and hold the door shut. I'm grow weary of all the interruptions and things happening all at once

((it is called "maid has the key", I will admite, i should have mention that you heard the door nob but I forgot. And I don't ignore your post, some times i want some info before i act on the post. and Honestly this isn't your house so you shouldn't be overly surpised when a lock door opens..............And i am not sure how to determin if Aelynna stays in the room or not, like do i role a contest or something ))

Spoiler: Ham (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: August 06, 2015, 09:11:48 pm »

"Too many damned interruptions and plans going astray! Sir Monk, you have seconds to tell me the last thing you remember. If you do, I'll help you get out, and that will be the end of it. No more assaulting questions, no random strangers barging in on us, and no more bards spewing nonsense. I'll give you a hundred gold and your gear back as well."

Very hasty persuasion check

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: August 06, 2015, 09:45:51 pm »

"Too many damned interruptions and plans going astray! Sir Monk, you have seconds to tell me the last thing you remember. If you do, I'll help you get out, and that will be the end of it. No more assaulting questions, no random strangers barging in on us, and no more bards spewing nonsense. I'll give you a hundred gold and your gear back as well."

Very hasty persuasion check

Spoiler: HM (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: August 06, 2015, 11:00:45 pm »

"From or to?"

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: August 06, 2015, 11:08:26 pm »

"From or to?"

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 07:36:16 am by Fabulous death bringer »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: August 07, 2015, 12:29:11 am »

Cast thaumatugy to amplify my voice to deafening levels. Hatred is now visibly angry with his tattoos glowing again as he summons his pact blade as a maul and intimidates the monk

"SO YOU DO REMEMBER? SO THEN TELL ME: HOW DID YOU RETURN FROM DEATH? OR ARE YOU GOING TO ANGER ME MORE AND MORE WITH THIS WILD GOOSE CHASE?"

Hatred locks the door, uses his maul to wedge the door closed and gets right into the Monk's face, grabbing his collar, no matter how much he squirms away.

"IS IT TOO LOUD FOR YOU, MONK BASTARD? BECAUSE I CAN GO EVEN LOUDER. NOW EXPLAIN YOUR REASON FOR YOUR RETURN FROM BEING DEADER THAN NER'UL. TO ME, YOU'RE AN UNDEAD FREAK AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING THE LOCAL TEMPLE THAT THERE IS A ZOMBIE RUNNING AROUND TOWN. SO TELL ME HOW DO YOU STILL LIVE WHEN YOU WERE DEAD? I WILL NOT BE MADE A JOKE."

The window shakes with the frequency of how loud his voice is, his deep and usually calm voice now enraged. His hands tremble as his patience and his usually more noble speech is thrown to the floor and stamped on as pure fury and rage overtake him. He whips out his sickle, ready to strike

"SPIT IT OUT, YOU UNDEAD SON OF A WHORE!"

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: August 07, 2015, 03:05:51 am »

(( I hope you did that as a dex save for me to stay away from him, not str. If you did str by mistake Im still in the room, kinda important))
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:10:21 am by Aliena »

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: August 07, 2015, 03:09:08 am »

I cast silence on Hatred either way, it goes through walls.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: August 07, 2015, 05:48:38 am »

((Perfect plan - make him angry with you instead :P ))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: August 07, 2015, 07:41:11 am »

Cast thaumatugy to amplify my voice to deafening levels. Hatred is now visibly angry with his tattoos glowing again as he summons his pact blade as a maul and intimidates the monk

"SO YOU DO REMEMBER? SO THEN TELL ME: HOW DID YOU RETURN FROM DEATH? OR ARE YOU GOING TO ANGER ME MORE AND MORE WITH THIS WILD GOOSE CHASE?"

Hatred locks the door, uses his maul to wedge the door closed and gets right into the Monk's face, grabbing his collar, no matter how much he squirms away.

"IS IT TOO LOUD FOR YOU, MONK BASTARD? BECAUSE I CAN GO EVEN LOUDER. NOW EXPLAIN YOUR REASON FOR YOUR RETURN FROM BEING DEADER THAN NER'UL. TO ME, YOU'RE AN UNDEAD FREAK AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING THE LOCAL TEMPLE THAT THERE IS A ZOMBIE RUNNING AROUND TOWN. SO TELL ME HOW DO YOU STILL LIVE WHEN YOU WERE DEAD? I WILL NOT BE MADE A JOKE."

The window shakes with the frequency of how loud his voice is, his deep and usually calm voice now enraged. His hands tremble as his patience and his usually more noble speech is thrown to the floor and stamped on as pure fury and rage overtake him. He whips out his sickle, ready to strike

"SPIT IT OUT, YOU UNDEAD SON OF A WHORE!"

I cast silence on Hatred either way, it goes through walls.

((I did make a dex save for you. Question is do they sense the magic that has been cast on them?I am going to say yes since he has magic))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: August 07, 2015, 08:24:40 am »

((How long does silence last?))

Hatred curses whoever cast that to the deepest pits of Hell's frozen ninth circle. He pulls out several sheets of paper and charcoal and writes on it the words:

Write it.

Hand him the paper and let him go, preparing scorching Ray

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 122