Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133293 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1260 on: July 02, 2015, 02:55:56 am »

((Also, who can use scrolls and do they need components as well?))
((Scrolls don't need components, and can be used by anyone with the spell on their class's spell list.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 02, 2015, 04:47:13 am »

((You never did tell us exactly how much gold. Do we have to manually check?))

"What, you want the gold right here, in the middle of nowhere, while going about our business? Can't it wait until we're back at the mayor's house?"
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 02, 2015, 07:51:32 am »

"What, you want the gold right here, in the middle of nowhere, while going about our business? Can't it wait until we're back at the mayor's house?"
"Not necessarily. Just checking that we're all getting a share at some point."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 02, 2015, 09:38:04 am »

((Because I didn't discern them, I'm holding onto them until the extended rest to study them.))

Fire a crossbow bolt into the air and shoot it with my blast

you whip out your cross bow and fired. then with skill and precision you hit it with an Eldritch blast.

"Very interesting. Well, this mean my experiment was mostly a failure. Back to the drawing board.I think you for the display." says the red robed goblin.

((Also, who can use scrolls and do they need components as well?))
((Scrolls don't need components, and can be used by anyone with the spell on their class's spell list.))
((i still need to figure that out. I might edit it a bit in case I want something else. ))

((once you have time to actually look through it, you don't know))
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 02, 2015, 09:50:41 am »

((May give it to Carric. Only other spell faster then me as far as I know and his spells suck ass because they keep misfiring))

"We heard you are making a stronghold not far from here. The two who were with us were joining us to speak with some of the nobles to improve the relations with them. We're actually going to be speaking to one of the more powerful nobles and we are also friends with he mayor. Hopefully, some agreement can be made to keep your people safe.

And keep loose triggers like myself from firing."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 02, 2015, 10:03:49 am »

((May give it to Carric. Only other spell faster then me as far as I know and his spells suck ass because they keep misfiring))

"We heard you are making a stronghold not far from here. The two who were with us were joining us to speak with some of the nobles to improve the relations with them. We're actually going to be speaking to one of the more powerful nobles and we are also friends with he mayor. Hopefully, some agreement can be made to keep your people safe.

And keep loose triggers like myself from firing."

he replied "Not far? Oh it is a fair distance. If one uses the paths it could take days but If you are willing to go through the wild some one can get to our camp with in a day and a bit. I like the idea of opening the lines of communication. Lithack and Crowmuk, go with is strangers. See what you can learn and talk about. You are now the voice and messenger of the group. Make me proud."

With that the red goblin and the three others start walking off into the forest. And you set off on your way. even after traveling a normal days travel. Only 2 more hours travel till the city. Will you set up camp or push for  the other 2 hours.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:43:36 am by Fabulous death bringer »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 02, 2015, 12:27:07 pm »

"We can make it, but it's best to arrive in the morning so we don't get mistaken for something we aren't."

Hatred votes camp

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 02, 2015, 12:27:58 pm »

"Agreed."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 02, 2015, 02:23:55 pm »

The elf wordlessly climbs a tree and props himself in the crook of some branches, and closes his eyes.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 02, 2015, 02:54:04 pm »

The elf wordlessly climbs a tree and props himself in the crook of some branches, and closes his eyes.
"...Show off... I'll take first watch while the four elves sleep. I'm going to take a look at these scrolls, amongst other things."

((Give me a bit to give you full details on what I'm doing this extended rest. One is discerning scrolls and another is something else that I don't remember))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 02, 2015, 05:40:33 pm »

((sorry, should have mention this sooner. you are on a road with a decent amount of grass to either side of it. but other then the city in the distance and the forest a few miles behind you, there is only expansive crop feilds to either side of the road after the grass ends.... So no trees to climb.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 02, 2015, 05:43:45 pm »

((Sending you a PM my idea))

"Come, Steel. I would like you to join me."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 02, 2015, 05:45:03 pm »

((sorry, should have mention this sooner. you are on a road with a decent amount of grass to either side of it. but other then the city in the distance and the forest a few miles behind you, there is only expansive crop feilds to either side of the road after the grass ends.... So no trees to climb.))
((Ah, when you said that the goblins walked off into the forest, I assumed we were next to it.))
Instead, the elf wordlessly finds small divot or boulder and curls up in/against it, and closes his eyes.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 02, 2015, 05:58:23 pm »

((Ah, when you said that the goblins walked off into the forest, I assumed we were next to it.))
Instead, the elf wordlessly finds small divot or boulder and curls up in/against it, and closes his eyes.

((yes they did but the city is the other direction from the forest. It was my mistake))

So first up we have Hatred and Steel
the who for the Watch?

Calista and Carric will go after them.

Then who is next?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:17:27 pm by Fabulous death bringer »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 122