Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

MORE MEDICAL SHENANIGANS?!

NO WE MUST RIDE LIKE A VALKYRIE AND LIFT THE SOUL OF THE GAME UNTO THE HEAVENS AND SCREAM, "THIS IS MINE, THIS IS HOW IT IS, MY PERFECTION IS ABSOLUTE, ALL WILL TREMBLE UPON THE THRONE OF LIES THAT HAS BEEN CONSTRUCTED FOR MY AMUSEMENT!"
- 2 (11.8%)
YES WE NEED MORE STUPID SHIT TO CLOG UP THE FORUMS!
- 15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: (ISG) Cavern Quest  (Read 26647 times)

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cavern Quest
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2015, 03:30:33 pm »

> Make bone regrowth potion. Don't mess with other concoctions in alchemy room

You enter the alchemy room. It is filled to the absolute brim with magical texts, healing remedies, texts about healing remedies, an all sorts of cool things! This is probably where all the money goes in this place.

There's a tiny fox spirit reading a book by the bookshelf. He doesn't seem to notice your presence.

On the two tables is an alchemy lab and a basic alchemy book.

There's a replicator in the back right corner. It plinks and whirs noisily.

It's so tempting to mess with everything... I mean... how much damage could you possibly do?

You take a look at the alchemy book and locate the recipe.

You concoct a bottle of bone regrowth and put it in your inventory.

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2015, 03:59:57 pm »

Cork that Shit, An open bottle of Powerful potion that is bubbling no less, is a poor thing to inhale/drop.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2015, 04:27:28 pm »

Cork that Shit, An open bottle of Powerful potion that is bubbling no less, is a poor thing to inhale/drop.
This

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2015, 07:14:59 pm »

Is that fox spirit allowed to be in here?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2015, 11:23:13 pm »

Wait, we have a replicator?

Give Surly the potion, then go replicate ourselves!

There's no way this could possibly go wrong!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2015, 06:46:20 am »

Maybe? Talk to it.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2015, 10:31:17 pm »

You cork the guff out of that bottle! Workplace hazards and random bones sticking out of your eyes? NOT TODAY, FRIEND, NOT TODAY!

Maybe? Talk to it.

Kirae, "Hey, little fox guy? You supposed to be in here or are you squatting or something?"

Pix, "Am I supposed to be in here, who are You? I've never seen you around here and you dare question the great Pix?"

Kirae, "You're a bit... tiny to be considered great..."

Pix, "SILENCE YOU! I'll have you know I could simply crush you with a mere thought. Why, just restraining myself from doing it right now is a great ordeal."

Kirae, "Really now... I'll watch my back around you then, oh great Pix. Now... back to my first question, you supposed to be here?"

Pix, "Course I am. I'm the resident guardian spirit of this building. Get orders from the great city spirit himself, I'm like his right hand man. I keep out all the bottom feeders, demons, and keep this territory secure. You wouldn't believe all the problems the ethereal realm is having these days..."

Kirae, "The entire building huh? Sounds extremely important..."

Pix, "Yeah yeah, laugh it up squishy. So I'm guessing you're the new assistant for the old lady? Word of advice, don't mention her last assistant."

Kirae, "Eh, what happened?"

Pix, "He got a better job at the palace over her. She's pretty sore about it. Guy was a real headcase anyways, better off without 'em."

Kirae, "Didn't know she had another assistant. Thanks for the tip. I'll be off now great and tiny Pix, the name's Kirae by the way."

Pix, "Yeah yeah, keep the lights on. Oh, and if you ever need any help with any spiritual things, come see me. Not like I need your help or anything... but I sometimes I need help."

Wait, we have a replicator?

You have a replicator! State of the art technology that can almost flawlessly replicate ingredients using pure magical energy as long as a viable sample is added. Whatever is currently being replicated is identified in the small tube adjacent to the main tank. The replicated samples are swished around in the main tank until being deposited in the pickup container down low.

You can see from the screen that it's currently producing rotslop fronds.

Give Surly the potion, then go replicate ourselves!

There's no way this could possibly go wrong!

Based on the warning on the side of the machinery, that would be a very, very stupid idea. You'd rather not become a bloody pile of meat soup.

There's a small note beside the screen...

You head back to the recovery wing and hand Surly the bone regrowth potion.

Surly, "Hmm, looks okay. I'll give her the injection soon. Decent work for your first time and she should be waking up soon too. Nothing else to do but wait now. Might as well take a breather or, if you're up for it, line up a new job."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2015, 11:39:47 pm »

Normally I would immediately go for the breather, but instead

Do we need to take a break? How's Our mana/energy running? the mission was pretty simple after all, even if we did throw around some spells.

Ask if there is any potions or equipment we could make get that would help us in the future if we have it on hand?

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2015, 11:44:17 pm »

Normally I would immediately go for the breather, but instead

Do we need to take a break? How's Our mana/energy running? the mission was pretty simple after all, even if we did throw around some spells.

Ask if there is any potions or equipment we could make get that would help us in the future if we have it on hand?
+1

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2015, 01:39:11 am »

Do some one handed press ups

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2015, 02:00:12 am »

Do this after We are done with work for the day, gotta keep fit.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2015, 11:19:49 am »

Ask what would make Pix cry

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2015, 12:59:22 pm »

Not really, you still feel spritely and fine. Sucking up all that car electricity probably did more good than anything else. You're feeling so good in fact that...

You do one better and do some no handed push ups. This is technically not cheating. Honest.

Ask what would make Pix cry

Kirae, "Oh, by the way, should I get any potions or equipment that'd be vital for me?"

Surly, "I always keep a healing potion and a thriskroot potion. Thriskroot works a bit like cryostasis as it keeps even the worst patients alive long enough to work on them. There should be a bottle in the alchemy room."

Kirae, "Alright sweet, and... how would I make Pix cry?"

Surly, "Him? Oh well... half the fun is figuring that out. Just don't hit the little thing, he's a guest here anyways."

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2015, 01:32:33 pm »

Go pick up the potions and then tell Pix that he looks lovely in the most insincere voice we can muster.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2015, 02:02:32 pm »

Nah, the plan should be that we are aloof and do not speak to him outside of absolute necessity, Then have a heartfelt moment when it turns out that his tears are the only thing that could save a patient, revealing that we always cared about and respected his work.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17