Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

MORE MEDICAL SHENANIGANS?!

NO WE MUST RIDE LIKE A VALKYRIE AND LIFT THE SOUL OF THE GAME UNTO THE HEAVENS AND SCREAM, "THIS IS MINE, THIS IS HOW IT IS, MY PERFECTION IS ABSOLUTE, ALL WILL TREMBLE UPON THE THRONE OF LIES THAT HAS BEEN CONSTRUCTED FOR MY AMUSEMENT!"
- 2 (11.8%)
YES WE NEED MORE STUPID SHIT TO CLOG UP THE FORUMS!
- 15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: (ISG) Cavern Quest  (Read 26688 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cavern Quest
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2015, 01:43:48 am »

That face! Lmao

"Power! Unlimited Power! Bwahahahaha!"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 01:58:01 am by Demonic Spoon »

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2015, 02:04:31 pm »

And can I have your motorbike?

Surly, "No. Now let's get going, it feels like we've been standing around for two weeks."

>shamanistic

BAKER, 6: VEHICLE COLLISION

You lazily copy paste the same background to avoid using a new road.

You arrive at the scene of the incident. The vehicle has collided full on into the building and crumpled heavily. There is a smell of oil and dust in the air that stains your senses.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2015, 02:13:24 pm »

Defibrillate car! Don't die on me, 34653-AB345!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2015, 02:27:04 pm »

+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2015, 04:05:35 pm »

God please no. First manipulate all of the electricity out of the vehicle, to prevent an explosion due to the aforementioned oil.

Next, Use Major Telekinesis to hold the car perfectly still while ripping off the back half of it. Then examine the results.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2015, 04:07:02 pm »

God please no. First manipulate all of the electricity out of the vehicle, to prevent an explosion due to the aforementioned oil.

Next, Use Major Telekinesis to hold the car perfectly still while ripping off the back half of it. Then examine the results.
+1

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2015, 04:17:44 pm »

While it overcomes you with extreme grief that the car is totaled, you feel that sending a large amount of electricity through a crashed vehicle might not be the smartest of ideas.

First manipulate all of the electricity out of the vehicle, to prevent an explosion due to the aforementioned oil.

You drain the car of any electrical power it had, static, charged, or otherwise. The process leaves you feeling extremely energized and full of power.

You begin to rip apart the seams that hold the car into the wall, trying to tear the entire thing in half.

You rip the entire car in half, forcefully ejecting the occupant onto the pavement below.

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:24:15 pm by Mooply »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2015, 04:20:06 pm »

Examine occupant.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2015, 04:24:01 pm »

Go to the patient, Forcefield around you both, then Sterilize and Oxygenate, Minor healing on the inside of the largest wounds to stop internal bleeding if any exists. Then examine patient and try to get his attention.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2015, 04:26:45 pm »

Go to the patient, Forcefield around you both, then Sterilize and Oxygenate, Minor healing on the inside of the largest wounds to stop internal bleeding if any exists. Then examine patient and try to get his attention.
+1
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2015, 04:40:19 pm »

+1
+1. Make sure he's not a demon or demon infested though.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2015, 04:51:20 pm »

+1
+1

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2015, 05:07:44 pm »

+1
+1
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2015, 02:12:48 pm »

Make sure he's not a demon or demon infested though.

You're fairly sure they aren't a demon. They don't even look like a demon. In fact, there's a grief demon just hanging out across the street.

You insensitive to demons or something? Rude.

You deploy a force field around yourself in order to create a sterile environment.

You clean the wounds with Sterilize, inject fresh oxygen to the body tissues with Oxygenate, and heal any superficial wounds you see. The bleeding stops but the patient does not regain consciousness.

Examine occupant.

The patient is a human woman from what you can tell who is not alert nor oriented. Her face shows signs of cyanosis. Her pulse is approximately 96 BPM. The pulse is very weak.

She would require an intravenous supply of blood or suffer from hypovolemic shock. The oxygenate spell keeps her stable for now.
Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2015, 03:50:20 pm »

Aight, now our job is to get her to the Hospital as fast as we can, now that he is somewhat stabilized. TK the bubble, lifting both of you up and shaping the bubble to be much smaller, put it in the Ambulance, and then disengage the force field.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17