Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

MORE MEDICAL SHENANIGANS?!

NO WE MUST RIDE LIKE A VALKYRIE AND LIFT THE SOUL OF THE GAME UNTO THE HEAVENS AND SCREAM, "THIS IS MINE, THIS IS HOW IT IS, MY PERFECTION IS ABSOLUTE, ALL WILL TREMBLE UPON THE THRONE OF LIES THAT HAS BEEN CONSTRUCTED FOR MY AMUSEMENT!"
- 2 (11.8%)
YES WE NEED MORE STUPID SHIT TO CLOG UP THE FORUMS!
- 15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: (ISG) Cavern Quest  (Read 26658 times)

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cavern Quest
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2015, 02:11:59 pm »

Press Party Button, leave sign saying "Urist waz here.". I want to see the party button, but I don't want to get evicted.

> Say goodbye to Trustworthy Man and continue to clinic

You scrawl a message on the paper before pressing the party button. The button gets stuck on the "on" position as booming lights and heavy electronic music blare as loud as a jet turbine.

There's sounds of angry stomping from the floor above, so you quickly abscond towards the clinic saying a quick farewell to the trustworthy man, though you doubt he heard you over the sound of the music.

After a brief travel, you arrive at the clinic. It's obviously seen better days.

Due to your height inconvenience, you use your telekinesis to push the bell for service.

Shortly after, a disheveled woman comes to the counter and looks down at you.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Cleric. If you're not dying, stabbed, shot, or otherwise injured, please take a seat or just go away."

"...and yes that's Dr. Cleric. I'm not actually a cleric, just named one, it's a long story..."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2015, 02:15:12 pm »

Sounds like she's related to surly cleric. Now we just need the zany cultists and the crew will be mostly present in one form or another.

> Loot knife in wall

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2015, 02:17:59 pm »

Ask if she's related to one Surly Cleric.

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2015, 11:54:15 am »

Ask if she's related to one Surly Cleric.

You ask what her full name is.

"That'd be Dr. Surly Cleric... and yes that's my name. Again... I don't want to talk about it."

> Loot knife in wall

You pry the knife out of the wall with a soft clink. Soon after, the knife begins to "blink" awake.

"Freeeeedooooooom!"

"Hey thanks there dame, was lyin' low in that hole for a bit due to some unscrupulous activities of legitimate business if you catch my drift. So, you like stabbin' things? Cause if you do than you've got yourselves a new partner. Don't want to stick around for too long in one place anymore, was holed up for too long, see?"

"Oh, the names Clodhopper Churl and I'm the best knife you'll ever have the pleasure of usin'. Want to know why... because..."

"Wapow! Double knife! You just get me close to whatever you want to make disappear and we'll work out some sort of arrangement, you see? I already feel like this is going to be a nice and tidy business arrangement."

You add Clodhopper Churl to your weapon sheathe.

"So anyways... I'm looking for some work, do you need an assistant or something?"

"Oh so you just come in here and start taking whatever you want and then demand a job? Want to know what happened to the last person that came into my place and started to take whatever they wanted? They took the entire stone tower, the entire thing. I don't even know how they did that but they did. And you know what he was a kobold too. So what, are you going to take my clinic? You think that just because I haven't slept in an entire month that I'd be desperate enough to just let anyone who wanders in to get a job?"

"Well you're absolutely right. when can you start?"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2015, 12:26:30 pm »

> I could start right now I guess? Don't really have any other commitments currently.

That's one awesome knife.  8)

Also, laughing at Surly's rant.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2015, 12:31:18 pm »

> I could start right now I guess? Don't really have any other commitments currently.

That's one awesome knife.  8)

Also, laughing at Surly's rant.
+1

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2015, 03:38:39 pm »

Rant that it couldn't have been a Kobold, it must have been a Bobold. Descended from Bobobobobobobobobobobo. That creepy afroman and his nosehair tentacles.. Gives you nightmares sometimes.

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2015, 06:01:51 pm »

Rant that it couldn't have been a Kobold, it must have been a Bobold. Descended from Bobobobobobobobobobobo. That creepy afroman and his nosehair tentacles.. Gives you nightmares sometimes.

"A kobold?! That doesn't sound like a kobold ma'am, more like a Bobo... bo bo bo bobold! They're very rare, look very alike to a kobold but the mustache is the obvious difference. It's a very easy misconsception! In fact, we used to farm Bobolds back on our Bobodolandofarmabos where they grow boboldabobs with the bobaborpadops and the flying mischievous snifflets! You see one day, we were harvesting a large crop of them but one was missing, I wouldn't even be surprised to know if it was the same boldbablorps. You see, they can strangle their prey with their mustaches, it's a bit creepy to be honest. But oh oh oh! Trust me on this!"

"But uh... anyways... I could start right now I guess? I Don't really have any commitments currently"

"Right... okay... whatever, follow me to the exam room, we'll sort out the details there. Just don't... talk about Bobolds anymore... or talk at all."

"Before I let you touch any patients, what skills, spells, and other assorted talents do you have in the medical field?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2015, 07:56:26 pm »

"I have minor healing spells, Precise Fire spells, and a bit of Telekinesis. Along with this I have a Penchant for learning things quickly since I am the main character of an Illustrated suggestion game."

Look directly at the Screen to Help Convey this point.

((Could you imagine if this turned into Trauma center with wizards?))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2015, 12:26:59 am »

Was Surly's mug always a shapeshifter? I only noticed it now.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2015, 01:12:35 pm »

Tell her we can laugh at people. Then say that works right, because laughter is the best medicine.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:14:58 pm by Generally me »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2015, 02:30:26 pm »

"I have minor healing spells, Precise Fire spells, and a bit of Telekinesis. Along with this I have a Penchant for learning things quickly since I am the main character of an Illustrated suggestion game."

Look directly at the Screen to Help Convey this point.

((Could you imagine if this turned into Trauma center with wizards?))

Aye. !+1!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2015, 11:56:54 am »

This update is taking me a bit longer than I thought it would, already up to about 10 pages long and counting because SOMEONE wanted to do things the easy way and learn things fast. Also I'm doing a lot of work on the city map as well as how to do the medical mini-games. Sorry about the delay, should be done by the weekend if not much sooner.

Anyways, main reason I'm posting is that I need feedback. What sort of ambulance style do you lot want? Mad Max style, normal, futuristic, or shamanistic?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2015, 12:00:54 pm »

> shamanistic

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2015, 02:05:49 pm »

... > MAGICIKERY STUFF
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17