Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

MORE MEDICAL SHENANIGANS?!

NO WE MUST RIDE LIKE A VALKYRIE AND LIFT THE SOUL OF THE GAME UNTO THE HEAVENS AND SCREAM, "THIS IS MINE, THIS IS HOW IT IS, MY PERFECTION IS ABSOLUTE, ALL WILL TREMBLE UPON THE THRONE OF LIES THAT HAS BEEN CONSTRUCTED FOR MY AMUSEMENT!"
- 2 (11.8%)
YES WE NEED MORE STUPID SHIT TO CLOG UP THE FORUMS!
- 15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: (ISG) Cavern Quest  (Read 26588 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cavern Quest
« Reply #165 on: June 18, 2015, 12:49:01 am »

thincake

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2015, 10:42:04 am »

Ask her how far the research has gone, has there actually been much progress made there?

Hrush, "That depends on your point of view when it comes to the progress we have made. We were completely unable to treat the effects on the Echoes to revert them to their old Elven selves. Whatever happened to them, it was far more than just genetic or magical manipulation, something we still don't completely understand. Instead, we began focusing our intentions on taking samples from the Echoes and supplying them to organic subjects. In most cases with our subjects, it resulted in drasticly negative effects. Tumors, skin turning inside out, and explosive decompression are some of the more light-hearted effects. However... in extremely abnormal cases, less than one percent, we had subjects that exhibited enhanced traits. Enhanced muscle mass, abnormal energy ruptures unlike any magika we've ever seen, and resilience that would make even fatal wounds easily shrugged off. From that point on, the main point of the project seemed to take a sidestep to this new study. Just a handful of these people could take on entire platoons of soldiers... it would mean the start of one of the bloodiest wars we could ever imagine. That's why I have to keep this data, to keep it safe."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2015, 01:50:58 pm »

Carefully snatch the shield and sword from the flashback.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2015, 01:57:25 pm »

+1

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2015, 03:25:58 pm »

+1
+1, then have a flashback about the elves and snatch an elven baby, or an elf, depending on what can fit in our inventory.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2015, 03:53:16 pm »

then have a flashback about the elves and snatch an elven baby, or an elf, depending on what can fit in our inventory.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2015, 04:19:05 pm »

+1, then have a flashback about the elves and snatch an elven baby, or an elf, depending on what can fit in our inventory.
-1 as well
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2015, 08:01:02 pm »

I vote we join Hrush. Gotta respect a theft of this scale.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2015, 01:46:30 am »

Wait a minute... What if goblin baby snatchers are people from the future trying to bring back the dwarves by taking them from the past?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2015, 01:51:01 am »

Wait a minute... What if goblin baby snatchers are people from the future trying to bring back the dwarves by taking them from the past?
That implies that dwarves could ever go extinct, which is ridiculous, since new seven spawn from nothing as needed even if all the dwarves are dead.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2015, 11:24:20 pm »

That implies that dwarves could ever go extinct, which is ridiculous, since new seven spawn from nothing as needed even if all the dwarves are dead.
What if they're the kidnapped babies?

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cavern Quest - You Shouldn't Have Done That
« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2015, 05:51:51 pm »

Surly, "So what you're telling me is that you want us t-"

Surly, "Uh... where did Kirae go...?"

??, "Ehehehehe"

??, "Welcome home Kirae..."

??, "I've been waiting for you..."

You find yourself inside the flashback... unfortunately you can't snatch the sword and shield as they appear to be beyond your size by quite a few magnitudes.

In fact, where the snuff are you and how'd you even get here?

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2015, 06:06:18 pm »

Kirae

KIRAE

KIRAE THIS IS NOT WHAT CAREFULLY MEANS

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 23, 2015, 07:31:10 pm »

((... I... eye... aye... AIEEE!!!))

Wat. Say wat several times, then freak out.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2015, 07:33:17 pm »

Haste.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17