Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

MORE MEDICAL SHENANIGANS?!

NO WE MUST RIDE LIKE A VALKYRIE AND LIFT THE SOUL OF THE GAME UNTO THE HEAVENS AND SCREAM, "THIS IS MINE, THIS IS HOW IT IS, MY PERFECTION IS ABSOLUTE, ALL WILL TREMBLE UPON THE THRONE OF LIES THAT HAS BEEN CONSTRUCTED FOR MY AMUSEMENT!"
- 2 (11.8%)
YES WE NEED MORE STUPID SHIT TO CLOG UP THE FORUMS!
- 15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: (ISG) Cavern Quest  (Read 26598 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Cavern Quest
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2015, 02:09:02 pm »

Nah, the plan should be that we are aloof and do not speak to him outside of absolute necessity, Then have a heartfelt moment when it turns out that his tears are the only thing that could save a patient, revealing that we always cared about and respected his work.

I think this only works if he wants us to respect him, which in turn means he needs to think we're super cool.

Go do something super cool in front of Pix! Preferably with fire and electricity.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2015, 02:13:05 pm »

Wait, do we have a crying potion or something?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2015, 03:20:12 pm »

Go pick up the potions and then tell Pix that he looks lovely in the most insincere voice we can muster.

Go do something super cool in front of Pix! Preferably with fire and electricity.

You head back to the alchemy room and pick up the cryostasis and healing potions from the potion rack. You put these right next to your extremely low resolution dwarven ale.

You create a really awesome fire and electricity inferno tornado in your hands in front of Pix in order to impress him.  You follow that up with a sarcastic quip.

Kirae, "Ooooh, you look soooooo lovely today..."

Pix, "Oh, why thank you?"

Pix's respectagoo begins to undulate rhythmically and you fill your respectaslime vessel to 1/8's full. As should be obvious, everyone's respectagoo gauges get harder and harder to fill with respectaslime and require more elaborate measures in order to obtain the next level. Be careful to not get any suspiciowasp pollen in your respectaslime vessel!

Your demonstration is rudely interrupted by a large tremor throughout the clinic.

Skeleton Leader, "KKKCCCHHHKKKKTTT! WE HAVE SECURED THE AREA IN THE A.O. OVER ROGER! KCCCCHCHHHKK!"

AI, "Oh for the gods sake... the door was OPEN! And why are you making radio noises? This is a subspace frequency, nobody uses radios anymore."

Skeleton Leader, "OVER COMMAND. WE HOLD RADIO SILENCE ON KCCHT NOISES. REQUESTING MISSION OBJECTIVES."

AI, "Right right. This is very simple... This is the last time I hire undead mercenaries... ahem... we need you to get the girl ALIVE and kill any witnesses. Got it?"

Skeleton Leader, "KILL THE WITNESSES EXCEPT IF THEY ARE GIRLS, GOT IT OVER ROGER."

AI, "No no... keep just ONE girl alive, the girl with the purple hair. Kill any witnesses REGARDLESS of what gender they are. JUST the girl with the purple hair is what we want. Can you do anything on your own without someone telling you what to do or will I have to keep watch the whole time?"

Skeleton Leader, "I CAN GET DRESSED ALL ON MY OWN."

AI, "Okay... I'll take that as a vote of confidence. These are just doctors, even your team should have no problem with this."

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2015, 04:48:59 pm »

...No. Use Even More Zap!!! on him.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2015, 04:50:33 pm »

Use major telekinesis on their arms and legs and collect them in a pile.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2015, 04:55:28 pm »

that girl seriously pissed off the wrong people

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2015, 05:02:44 pm »

I think there's a TV Trope somewhere for "These are just doctors, even your team should have no problem with this."

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2015, 06:46:26 pm »

Step 1: Haste
Step 2: Force Shield
Step 3: Major Telekinesis skeletal mercenaries into Replicator
Step 4: Respectaslime +1

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2015, 11:16:33 pm »

For clarification, who do you mean by "him"?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2015, 11:30:01 pm »

Scoop up Pix and hide behind the replicator. Ask Pix if he is immortal. If he is, put him in the replicator and turn it on.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2015, 06:50:59 am »

For clarification, who do you mean by "him"?
Skeleton with the communicator.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2015, 07:25:35 am »

Ask to borrow any remaining bone growth serum, if any is left, chuck it on the skeleton leader, if just a syringe full of the stuff can totally fix any broken bones then a near-full bottle of it would probably totally incapacitate someone, especially a skeleton, chuck our sentient knife into the left skele-dudes face, then use major telekinesis to crush the remaining skeleton dude's face.   
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 12:49:42 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2015, 08:13:39 am »

Ask to borrow any remaining bone growth serum, if any is left, chuck it on the skeleton leader, if just a syringe full of the stuff can totally fix any brokwn bones then a near-full bottle of it would probably totally incapacitate someone, especially a skeleton, chuck our sentient knife into the left skele-dudes face, then use major telekinesis to crush the remaining skeleton dude's face.   

+1
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2015, 10:35:18 pm »

Scoop up Pix and hide behind the replicator.

Ask to borrow any remaining bone growth serum.

Sensing danger, you scoop up Pix and quickly hide behind the replicator.

Pix, "Hey, wha?! What do you think you're doing?! Thinking you can touch me like tha-"

Kirae, "Shhhh, there's someone coming. Uh... quick question, are you immortal as in... can you die?"

Pix, "Yes... yes I can. And no, you can't use me as a shield... don't even try it..."

Kirae, "Sheesh... just a question. Don't have to get so defensive about it."

Kirae, "Oh... wait... do we have any more bone regrowth serum lying about in here?"

Pix, "Unless you made two batches of the stuff, no we don't"

Kirae, "Oh..."

Step 1: Haste
Step 2: Force Shield

You haste up and set up a defensive force shield around yourself as the loud stomping comes closer and closer. Whatever's coming through that door is going straight into the industrial machinery...

You weren't quick enough and the bullet hits your shield with massive force, knocking you back hard.

Ow... that hurt a lot. Good thing you held your shield up or you'd likely be dead by now...

You landed in the alleyway, right next to an ominous skeleton.

Hey, this skeleton had some bone regrowth on it for some reason. You dump your low resolution dwarven ale and take the bone regrowth.

You faintly see the skeleton leader heading towards the window to confirm the kill.

Chuck [Bone Regrowth] on the skeleton leader, if just a syringe full of the stuff can totally fix any brokwn bones then a near-full bottle of it would probably totally incapacitate someone, especially a skeleton.

You toss the entire potion at the skeleton leader...

Judging by the sounds coming from the room... it had the desired effect.

You begin to re-enter the room...

Chuck our sentient knife into the left skele-dudes face.

You climb past the broken glass and back into the alchemy room.

Skeleton Goon, "MAYDAY MAYDAY! WE'VE GOT CHARLIES AND TANGOS ALL OVER THE A.O. OVER ROGER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

It looks like Pix has things handled fairly well, regardless, you pull out Clodhopper Churl and aim it at the skeleton goon.

You throw Clodhopper directly at the skeleton goon.

Clodhopper Churl, "Oi ya pale headed fuckwit, I'm gonna rake yer head against all my nasty bits see!"

Quote from: Clodhopper Churl
Give the gun a bit ol' squeeze and lovin' and take 'er for a spin 'round the bend.

Clodhopper Churl lands into the gun and embeds inside it.

Clodhopper Churl, "Oi fuck ya, this is my gun now ya puss footin' pilf stain!"

Clodhopper continually fires the gun and exits out of the hallway where Surly Cleric and the other skeleton goon are fighting over a gun.

Quote from: Clodhopper Churl
Give the pale lot a version of your stabscotch.

Surly Cleric, "Well that was... that was... hmm..."

Step 3: Major Telekinesis skeletal mercenaries into Replicator
Step 4: Respectaslime +1

You clean up the last skeleton goon by throwing him in the replicator. It grinds up most of his body into slush and bonemeal before you even know it.

Pix's respectagoo begins to jam out to a mixtape and your respectaslime vessel is now 3/8's full!

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:58:31 pm by Mooply »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2015, 10:52:38 pm »

Spontaneously learn "Verbally Terrify Skeleton" from your new-found experience in the matter.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17