Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: Adapt Ft. Adragis029  (Read 20647 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament Gameshow (3/4+)
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2015, 02:21:53 am »

Come on guys, someone? Anyone?
Please?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament Gameshow (3/4+)
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2015, 02:29:00 am »

The tournament, like the development team of Half-Life 3, seems to be struggling to get underway, which I could understand if it hadn't been so popular a day ago. If this keeps up it'll be me versus the audience, and I'm just a disembodied voice!
thincake

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Gameshow (3/4+)
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2015, 02:43:14 am »

Come on guys, someone? Anyone?
Please?

Would you like to try your luck against a dummy?

Adragis029 would you be available to practice hosting if BD wants to train?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 02:45:44 am by GameBoyBlue »

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2015, 02:44:09 am »

Sure. Gotta keep my sarcastic idiocy sharp.
thincake

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2015, 02:50:56 am »

OK, I'll PM you the details in case anyone wants to train at some point. Blitz, when you're ready the dummy is prepared. Simply strike it with any attack your character is capable of.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 02:54:40 am by GameBoyBlue »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2015, 02:54:10 am »

Sure, I'll practice.
Vs Dummy, please.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2015, 03:12:37 am »

(whoops looks like I ninja'd an edit after your comment). yup, it's ready. It floats about a foot above the ground and is about a 2 feet sqr. Its a geometric diamond like object.

If I don't say anything else, I am assuming Adragis029 has it from here...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 03:15:38 am by GameBoyBlue »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2015, 03:13:22 am »

I punch it in the throat!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2015, 03:31:53 am »

BlitzDungeoneer punches the dummy in its metaphysical, nonexistent throat, but the attack glances away. Pity about his knuckles.
However, let it not be said this is an unfair game, no sir. The only reason that didn't work is because Blitz lacked the proper cards, which are for some reason the key to fighting ability, rather than, say, training or strength.
If any members of the audience want to complain, then I'm afraid you can't, because you don't have have the right cards for it.
Now, I'm going to give Blitz there two cards: a yellow one and a red one. The yellow one, for some arbitrary reason, tastes like banana and gives the powers of health and creation. Don't ask me, that's the just what's in this script. Who writes this stuff?
Anyhow, what Blitz needs to attack effectively is the red card: you need at least one red card to make an attack work. It's warm to the touch, which sounds better than 'tastes like banana', at any rate.
Now he's got his card, he can attack the dummy. Go on, Blitz. Show us your crystal-murdering prowess. I'm sure it'll really benefit you in the long run.

thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2015, 03:33:50 am »

Use the red card to punch the dummy high into the air.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2015, 03:50:53 am »

With a mighty yell Blitz punches that diamond like there's no tomorrow, and it's a pretty heavy blow. The diamond sails into the air a few meters, then some kind of invisible force (probably mass effect fields or chakra or something else that we can use to explain everything away)  it returns to its starting position. There's a scratch on the diamond now.
One red card is used, two are given.
Blitz now has 2 red cards and 1 banana card. I'm sure he's very happy.
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2015, 03:55:18 am »

((Can I use two red cards for increased power/damage?))

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2015, 03:57:31 am »

"Mixing and stacking same and different types is totally ok. If you try to use one for something it doesn't do, it will just stay in your hand. You can discard too." says some enthusiastic nerdy voice over an intercom...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 04:03:56 am by GameBoyBlue »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2015, 04:05:01 am »

Use 2 Red Cards to kick it in the face as hard as possible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Big Battle Gameshow (3/4+)
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2015, 07:13:39 am »

Name: Poopymagooptron
Description: Poopymagooptron only desired to Decimate n00bs. at any cost. He is a grey blocky robot, with dealybobs on either side of his head, when not scrumming n00bs he enjoys dancing to rap music.
Teammate: Any
•Team Name: Randomise
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21