Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: Adapt Ft. Adragis029  (Read 20651 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: The INSANE Combat Gameshow! Ft. Adragis029
« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2015, 08:03:40 pm »

((...*EXPLETIVE REDACTED*. That's what happens when I post when I'm tired.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2015, 08:06:13 pm »

Sure, you may use a blue card to replace your illegal move with a legal one. That's totally fine. (or another illegal one...)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 04, 2015, 08:07:51 pm »

I thought the actual move I was making (2 red card attack) was legal, it was just that I posted too early? Did I miss something again? I was asking if I could use the blue card to take away the move itself to avoid penalty for posting early.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 04, 2015, 08:09:47 pm »

I thought the actual move I was making (2 red card attack) was legal, it was just that I posted too early? Did I miss something again? I was asking if I could use the blue card to take away the move itself to avoid penalty for posting early.
Correct, just too early. Quote yourself and add the blue card when ready if you want to keep it. If I dont have you do that you have unfair priority.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 04, 2015, 08:43:03 pm »

I can do it now, correct?
Sigtext!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 04, 2015, 08:55:01 pm »

Since it's been nearly an hour since my original action,  I'm going to assume I can do it.

Discard Red card, then use 2 Red to blast Urist with something powerful.

Use Blue card to make this not penalized.
Sigtext!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 04, 2015, 09:10:32 pm »

Use two red cards.

"BLADES OF NOOB BEHEADING"

Send forth a Massive Crecent moon of blood sailing right at Darth Vader, Rich in Dark Force, to slip past his own, but at the last second, it skews off, straight towards Urist...
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 05, 2015, 12:37:41 am »

"Go die in a fucking fire!"
2 red cards to send forth a wall of flames towards Shadestyle from the barrel of my gunlance.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 05, 2015, 07:01:53 am »

"... well. Do any of you know what Power Stars actually do? I think we are about to find out."

Have Darth Vader switch his focus to the robot, send the ravens at Wolf. As for me... dodge behind a pillar, then spend a red and a yellow along with two power stars to empower Darth Vader.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 05, 2015, 01:30:51 pm »

he he nice try.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:36:24 pm by GameBoyBlue »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 05, 2015, 02:22:07 pm »

((... I suppose we'll see.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 05, 2015, 03:16:15 pm »

I am going to be adding a song link to each update. Feel free to suggest a good one.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adapt Ft. Adragis029
« Reply #238 on: May 06, 2015, 06:16:08 pm »

♫ Knife Party: Power Glove
Selected by Shadestyle

This rounds' coverage is a collaboration between Adragis029 and myself(I'm sure you'll notice her influence). She was unable to post at this time, but I don't want you to have wait any longer, so on with the show!

This is round 5 of the annual murder convention. Thank goodness for respawns.

Wolf, in a fit of confusion, changed her move.

removes Wolf's █.

Wolf

Wolf fires an unrealistic plasma bolt again, with plenty of flashing and lights. It certainly looked impressive, but lacked the constitution necessary to come into existence.

GM: " " into " "

However since it was allowed previously, the GM allowed it this time for the last time. Rule change info below. I don't actually know what this means, but it looks pretty. Here ya go.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Poopy

"BLADES OF NOOB BEHEADING"
An absolutely monstrously huge crescent of logic-defying blood materialises in the air. Crackling with malice, destruction, and other Dark Side-type things, it flies straight towards Darth Vader. Despite trying to imbue it with dark force, it seems like it's just not stealthy enough to evade notice. Indeed, it's pretty damned hard to miss. Anyway, it seems like it's going to hit, but it veers away from him and hits None, leading to-
OH HOLY MOTHER OF THE ANCIENT ONE THAT WAS FREAKING INSANE
I'M IN A FREAKING NUKEPROOF SHELTER AND I FELT THAT
MY COFFEE CUP FELL OVER, YOU JERKS
'STEALTHY' MY FOOT!
Scythe now empty.

Blitz

"Go die in a f***ing fire!"
The gunlance erupts in a shower of flame, Wyvern's Fire creating a huge fireball which bears down on Poopy. It impacts him, and he is set on fire. Poor guy, that's going to hurt.
Lance now empty.

None

"... well. Do any of you know what Power Stars actually do? I think we are about to find out."
Darth Vader switches his (very evil and heavy-breathing-ish) focus to the robot, and sends the ravens at Wolf. None, who is still reeling from that massive impact, manages to dodge behind a pillar and hide in cover, uses his cards (I'll never get how that works) empower Darth Vader. Poopy doesn't seem too fazed by the choke-slam. Lucky him.

GM: Lets add in a Robo Lion 1200 for fun... it is a coliseum after all. What is the pattern to whom it targets?

*Gate opens and a metal lion steps out... its roar sounds digitally distorted. This is turning out like Five Nights at Freddy's.*

Spoiler: Draw Card █ (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM (click to show/hide)

Attention!
I, as a presenter, have decided to spice things up a little, mainly because even with gigantic death blood crescents it can get dull 'round here. Here are a few 'challenges' I'd like you to try. Who knows, they might pay off.
Try to use an attack another person has made against them.
Try and combine your attack with a teammate's.
Try and use the environment to your advantage.

You'll notice there is no timers or anthing this round, no penalties for posting too soon this time!

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adapt Ft. Adragis029
« Reply #239 on: May 06, 2015, 06:25:25 pm »

Cheer vote ties will now be broken by the GM or Host, so theres now not such a need to rush. Try to make a quality action that is strategic AND crowd pleasing.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21