Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30

Author Topic: Kalpa Reboot: A Godgame (OOC)[5/? God Slots] [2/4 Ascendants Slots]  (Read 25875 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Kalpa Reboot: A Godgame (OOC)[5/? God Slots] [2/2 Ascendants Slots]
« Reply #270 on: May 21, 2015, 12:26:54 pm »

eyyyyyy
Who's the other?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 21, 2015, 12:32:28 pm »

Keri. He tends to try to pacify issues as they crop up.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 21, 2015, 12:49:14 pm »

I don't bother with a world of my own, I'll just- knowledge, knowledge everywhere!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 21, 2015, 12:52:24 pm »

Keri and Mr knowledge also have somewhat similar goals, I mean, look at the Minds.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 21, 2015, 12:54:29 pm »

Pretty much. You can't have a mind without knowledge, but you can't have knowledge without a mind.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 21, 2015, 04:08:13 pm »

get super territorial because there were different worlds and each person had their own separate species.
This will change with my god. I will create my own world and my own race to inhabit it. The world being of my creation and built for my purposes shall be my property. To enter it, affect it, or add to it without my permission is the same as trespassing. This includes placing or creating your own race there.

Speaking of worlds, can I make an entire solar system with a Major Action?

I want to make an Ascendent with a few specific details. None of the current Ascendent sheets meet these specific details, unfortunately. If I use an Act to make an Ascendent, can I still use that Ascendent until someone makes a sheet for it?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 21, 2015, 04:11:20 pm »

Question, can we do rped actions that don't have any positive or negative outcome or really any change at all because they're literally only intended to add fluff?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 21, 2015, 04:14:34 pm »

get super territorial because there were different worlds and each person had their own separate species.
This will change with my god. I will create my own world and my own race to inhabit it. The world being of my creation and built for my purposes shall be my property. To enter it, affect it, or add to it without my permission is the same as trespassing. This includes placing or creating your own race there.

TBH, I don't see what the point of doing this is.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 21, 2015, 04:16:29 pm »

To RP as Empy, of course.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 21, 2015, 04:36:18 pm »

I will create my own world and my own race to inhabit it. The world being of my creation and built for my purposes shall be my property. To enter it, affect it, or add to it without my permission is the same as trespassing. This includes placing or creating your own race there.

To RP as Empy, of course.
Nah, I'm not doing that with this god. I just want my own private place to do what I want without interference. Besides, after the mess you four/five did with your world (see: constant genocide) my god will reserve the right to keep you out of it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 21, 2015, 04:53:43 pm »

So, what's the point if you're not going to interact with the rest of us?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 21, 2015, 05:11:47 pm »

Who says I won't? I want a private place to do my own thing but I'll still want to do other stuff with other gods.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 21, 2015, 06:44:28 pm »

Who says I won't? I want a private place to do my own thing but I'll still want to do other stuff with other gods.

Your peeps will definitely genocide. Not at first, but they will. You'll roll a 1 eventually. Might as well add more to the slaughterhouse on Arena.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 21, 2015, 07:06:23 pm »

Or just.. Yaknow. Make a unique character rather than a clone of the Emprah.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 21, 2015, 07:38:18 pm »

Your peeps will definitely genocide. Not at first, but they will. You'll roll a 1 eventually. Might as well add more to the slaughterhouse on Arena.
Imma make humans so it's entirely possible that some groups of humans would genocide. BUT at least they won't genocide themselves or another race into extinction/near extinction. The largest RL genocide only killed 0.003% of the world's population, after all.

Or just.. Yaknow. Make a unique character rather than a clone of the Emprah.
NOT PLAYING EMPEROR. Seriously, I made a sheet and it's got nothing to do with the Emperor. The only thing I'm doing similar to Emperor is having humans and I have a few reasons for having them.
First of all, they're a standard fantasy race I like.
Second, I can more or less predict what they're going to do and be like.
Third, the GM will have an easier time estimating what humans would do.
Fourth, it's rather likely that humanity will have a large amount of factions and cultures all independent of one-another, unlike the current races who have relatively small numbers of sub-groups. Diversity pleases my god because it produces so many different kinds of entertainment.

Since it's gonna be the very first thing I do, I'll just say now that neither the world nor the humans I plan to create will be exactly as they are IRL. Something about both will be significantly different.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 07:42:37 pm by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30