Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30

Author Topic: Kalpa Reboot: A Godgame (OOC)[5/? God Slots] [2/4 Ascendants Slots]  (Read 25883 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kalpa Reboot: A Godgame (OOC)[5/? God Slots] [2/2 Ascendants Slots]
« Reply #255 on: May 21, 2015, 12:52:44 am »

I'll probably make an Ascendent as my second Act as soon as I get one.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 21, 2015, 03:52:02 am »

New gods seem to be coming n gradually, while ascendants can be made at any time really.  My guess is some of the Minds or immortal Starborn may qualify for that even soon.

I hope that is not too many powers for a bound form for two acts, really only taking one action this turn, I figure landing where I want isn't too much.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 21, 2015, 03:56:03 am »

Shouldn't the population increase from Shaded Minds forming from monotheistic Keri worshipers result in additional worship income? There isn't really anything that cuts down the population.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 21, 2015, 04:35:37 am »

New gods seem to be coming n gradually, while ascendants can be made at any time really.  My guess is some of the Minds or immortal Starborn may qualify for that even soon.

Maybe.

Shouldn't the population increase from Shaded Minds forming from monotheistic Keri worshipers result in additional worship income? There isn't really anything that cuts down the population.

I know I've never mentioned these in the turns, but the Coceans are relatively few in number when compared to other civilisations. Keep in mind that the worship of all Wallowings only gave 1 Act per god. But yes, if there aren't any major changes, the Coceans will eventually start giving you bucketloads of worship.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 21, 2015, 04:36:42 am »

Explain how other gods give mighty acts? Do they need to have mighty acts to give? Or is it something else?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 21, 2015, 04:40:00 am »

Explain how other gods give mighty acts? Do they need to have mighty acts to give? Or is it something else?

Something Else. It's not very pleasant though.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 21, 2015, 05:03:35 am »

Maybe.

I know I've never mentioned these in the turns, but the Coceans are relatively few in number when compared to other civilisations. Keep in mind that the worship of all Wallowings only gave 1 Act per god. But yes, if there aren't any major changes, the Coceans will eventually start giving you bucketloads of worship.

You should probably protect them Kevak.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 21, 2015, 05:05:52 am »

I will do so.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 21, 2015, 05:22:47 am »

Something Else. It's not very pleasant though.
Eating. Drinking. Assimilating. Fission (separating a god from its sphere(s)). Fusion (fusing two gods together). Conversion into MA. Are any of these right?

EDIT: Pulping. Fermentation. Breaking-down into constituent parts.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:25:46 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 21, 2015, 05:28:02 am »

Yes.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 21, 2015, 05:29:43 am »

Well....process of elimination shouldn't take too long for a Goddess of Souls. :P
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:38:18 am by Andres »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 21, 2015, 05:52:54 am »

I will do so.
I also got your back bruh
God of Protectin' and all

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 21, 2015, 12:05:04 pm »

I like how last game all the gods were at each other's throats, but this game erryone is fine and dandy.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 21, 2015, 12:16:03 pm »

Two big factors I feel this can be attributed to:
1. No one has an agenda that necessarily contradicts another's.

Last game Nam'qua had the plague which provided... a LOT... of early conflict, and then later Civilization vs. Wild reared up and led to the END OF THE WOOORLD. This time our arguments have a lot of shouting but since none of us actually inherently conflict, and because no one's a real aggressor deity, we're getting things resolved amiably.

2. We share one world and all the species are very tightly intertwined... and the big faction that is truly separate hates us all.

Last game we could feel free to screw with each other's worlds/get super territorial because there were different worlds and each person had their own separate species. But here we share a world and largely share the same species, so we'd wreck ourselves getting more than minorly possessive.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 21, 2015, 12:25:18 pm »

Also there are at least two gods acting as peacekeepers/trying to defuse issues before they start.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30