Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30

Author Topic: Kalpa Reboot: A Godgame (OOC)[5/? God Slots] [2/4 Ascendants Slots]  (Read 25989 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Kalpa Reboot: A Godgame (OOC)[0/4]
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2015, 06:17:23 am »

micelus, is my application fine?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 06:27:07 am »

No problems with it.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 06:28:37 am »

The new sphere I pick work?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 06:31:53 am »

Sounds specific but no problems with it just be aware that your sphere determines the effectiveness of your acts.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 06:33:57 am »

It is pretty specific, that's the intent.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2015, 06:58:44 am »

Name: Vodoth
Role: God
Sphere: Life

Appearance: A monstrous, vaguely dragon like beast reflected in natural forms.  Clouds in the form of teeth in the sky, snaking cracks in a cliff face, knotted eyes forming a glare from a tree.  The forms are always slightly different and could be mistaken for natural patterns.  If you see him in a real, animal form then he is deadly serious.

Personality: Views all life as worthy of protecting and advancing, for it is all so interesting, though he takes a long view of preserving the group over individuals and ecosystems over species.  He sees himself and nature as superior over intelligent mortals and that they should be thankful if he decides to act in their favor.  He tends to be cooperative with equals, treating them as family and honoring agreements, although he will hold a grudge.

Description: Vodoth forms naturally out of the complexity of living things and the ecosystems and areas they live in.  He seeks to expand the complexity and scale of these things to create many unusual and entertaining things to watch from a distance, preferring to act on large scale changes that trickle down to other areas.  He would prefer to adapt life forms to fit an environment over altering the landscape directly.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2015, 07:26:25 am »

PTW an possible sheet making in a bit.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2015, 07:33:51 am »

Ancient sheet in
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 08:30:28 am »

Name: Meroth
Role: Ascedant
Sphere: N/A
Appearance: An old man with bright blue eyes and white hair. He wears worn clothes over a bright white robe, which he reveals (along with his eyes glowing blue) when preaching to ignorants. His face is scarred and he has white stubble on his chin.
Personality: He is kindly, but severe with those who do not follow the way of the gods. He is one of the few who know about the approaching apocalypse, and so he preaches to help the gods gain power, in the hope hat they can save the world from certain doom.
Description:  ???

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2015, 08:45:58 am »

Name: Meroth
Role: Ascedant
Sphere: N/A
Appearance: An old man with bright blue eyes and white hair. He wears worn clothes over a bright white robe, which he reveals (along with his eyes glowing blue) when preaching to ignorants. His face is scarred and he has white stubble on his chin.
Personality: He is kindly, but severe with those who do not follow the way of the gods. He is one of the few who know about the approaching apocalypse, and so he preaches to help the gods gain power, in the hope hat they can save the world from certain doom.
Description:  ???
No Ascendant character slots are available at game start, they'll become available through the course of play.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2015, 09:03:54 am »

Ohhhhh. This sheet for later then.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2015, 09:07:36 am »

« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 10:08:39 am by Powder Miner »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2015, 10:36:01 am »

Spoiler: WIP (click to show/hide)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2015, 10:58:55 am »

"Hmmm..."

Name: Vayros
Role: God
Sphere: Knowledge
Appearance: A tall, pale man with dark gold eyes and purple hair. The swirling dark purple robe cascades around him, sparkling with arcane runes and scripts. A book seems always to be in his hand, and the texts are usually incredibly complex. Purplish strings fly off the edges of his robe, and spiral and twist in seemingly meaningless patterns.
Personality: He is the Obsidian Ice, a calm and cold rational being. Usually he is not provokable to anger, but his wrath is fierce. Knowledge is paramount, and those with it are respected, those without ridiculed but promptly educated if necessary.
Other: He has traveled from an another Kalpa, using eldritch knowledge unknown to the rest of the gods and ascendants there. Said Kalpa is now gone.

((I've wanted to play a game like this for a long time.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2015, 11:00:19 am »

...is this the guy from your RTD? The purple text seems to suggest it...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30