Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: (yeah I know)...help share/fund my GoFundMe?  (Read 632 times)

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(yeah I know)...help share/fund my GoFundMe?
« on: April 22, 2015, 04:55:05 pm »

Well, I'll just shamelessly put this here. Hopefully its okay, its not like I'm a spambot as I've been here for years. So...yeah xD

One of my friends suggested I try this and it helped him get back to Youtubing videos and helped him with his college work. Guess it doesn't hurt.

For a long time I've been unable to really do good quality youtube videos. Rendering is slow and crashes. So pretty much can't do Youtube on my PC. And when trying to write my book and having things crash, is...well...doesn't make writing fun. Having to re-do an hour of work is very...well pretty much stops me writing. And saving every 10 minutes or whatever amount of time, loses my concentration on writing.

I can't even run vanilla Skyrim, can't do videos of Rome 2 or even play barely any modern game. Can't do nature videos as rendering is slow as heck. Reinstalling with a new hard drive does no good, because my power supply is probably bad along with whatever else. My computter is 5+ years old, and its not even high end parts...and I can't afford a new PC. I'm on a government disability, and if I got a job I'd lose my disability and all my health benefits. But, my income is SUPER low, and really mostly worth it just for the health benefits (and that is pretty limited as it is, so its mostly for a medication really).

Feel free to share this if you want (or not). Up to you. Or help out if you can or whatever...either way. Thanks everyone :)

gofund.me/smg2jxf7

Like I said, hope its okay here. Its pretty shameful and I kind of feel bad doing this to be honest. But I can't even barely use my PC as it is :( And can't even closely afford a new one.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (yeah I know)...help share/fund my GoFundMe?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 06:20:06 pm »

Well if I can also shamelessly plug mine then yes. :P

http://www.gofundme.com/nllugs

Donate all the money! :P