Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Bay12 Census 2015 -- Question committee, survey now live  (Read 8636 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Census 2015 -- Question committee!
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2015, 10:50:08 am »

The language question is hard to answer because it's a long and unordered list. Please (if possible) arrange it alphabetcially.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2015, 11:00:52 am »

I've hot-fixed the language question to be sorted by number of speakers. I've also cleaned it up, because my original source included several obscure languages over less obscure ones, plus a couple continents, too.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2015, 03:32:48 pm »

Fantastic. Might want to rename the thread title to something about the survey being up, too.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2015, 05:57:22 pm »

Fantastic. Might want to rename the thread title to something about the survey being up, too.
Yeah, and put the link into the OP, too.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Census 2015 -- Question committee, survey now live
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2015, 10:15:40 pm »

PTW
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]