Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: [FEF] Phoenix Emblem: IC Thread  (Read 20173 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF] Phoenix Emblem: IC Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 03:51:27 pm »

Nao watched with some interest as the man coincidentally found his spear in a crate close by.

"I suppose it really was in the armory, given the fact they put it in one of those."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2015, 04:56:08 pm »

Nao watched with some interest as the man coincidentally found his spear in a crate close by.

"I suppose it really was in the armory, given the fact they put it in one of those."

:"Speaking of equipment, are you well stocked? I can't imagine they would have staffs lining the walls."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2015, 05:03:57 pm »

"Worry not, Diana. I was recently given a fresh one." he replied, taking a magic staff from his back and showing it to the mage. Part of the reason he knew the stowaway amnesiac's name was because he was interested in the amnesia's cause since it had eluded common magical healing.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 05:07:21 pm »

"Worry not, Diana. I was recently given a fresh one." he replied, taking a magic staff from his back and showing it to the mage. Part of the reason he knew the stowaway amnesiac's name was because he was interested in the amnesia's cause since it had eluded common magical healing.

: "That's good. I think my tome is fine? I mean, I don't know how to check."

: "So, how did you end up here?"

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2015, 05:42:01 pm »

"Familial obligation. I am part of a household of traditional healers and people of faith and my assistance was offered to the expedition's leaders." His voice contained no sort of bitterness.
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2015, 06:04:03 pm »

"Familial obligation. I am part of a household of traditional healers and people of faith and my assistance was offered to the expedition's leaders." His voice contained no sort of bitterness.

: "That must suck, having something as big as this forced on you. I was just looking for a place to sleep. Chose the wrong boat, but this is better than sleeping on the street."
Sigtext!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2015, 06:18:23 pm »

"It's not really a problem since I do enjoy my duties despite the fact I had to get used to ship travel really fast and in the worst of ways. They would most likely have sent someone else in case they didn't think me fit for the task."

He did seem slightly amused by the mage's short story on how she got there, though.

"I was informed of your amnesia, but I wasn't sure how you had ended up here. Were you sleeping on the streets before accidentally embarking the ship?"
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2015, 06:25:15 pm »

: "Yep. You can't really sleep in your house if you don't remember where it is."
: "It looked like it was going to rain, so I thought I should find some shelter. Nobody seemed to be around, so I decided to sleep in some ship's hold.
: "When I woke up, the ship was at sea. I might have been able to keep hidden, but I didn't think that the captain would take kindly to stowaways, so I just announced myself and apologized. We were to far from shore to go back, so here I am."
Sigtext!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2015, 06:37:04 pm »

"Do you regret going into that hold? There is a measure of danger involved in this venture, but you'll have food and shelter while we have them."

"The answers may come with time. At least this way you have objectives to pursue while the answers do not arrive."
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2015, 06:51:01 pm »

: "Do I regret it? Not really, no. It's certainly better than being homeless. Who knows, maybe I'll get hit in the head and that'll jog my memory." Diana chuckles a bit at her own joke.

: "More seriously, you're right. It's better to have a goal, than to do nothing. If I'd wanted to do nothing, I'd have stayed with the old man who found me unconscious on the beach."
Sigtext!

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2015, 07:01:46 pm »

"Maybe I should hit you in the head then mabey your memory will return."

He laughs at his joke
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:09:00 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2015, 07:07:51 pm »

Diana discreetly moves so that Nao was between her and the knight.
Sigtext!

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2015, 07:10:40 pm »

"Should we be heading to the barracks now or do we have some time?"
No sig yet

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2015, 07:20:40 pm »

"I see you seem to have found a kind soul right at the beginning of your journey. Did they have any relevant info?" he asked, allowing her to "hide" from the armored soldier nearby before turning towards him to offer an answer.

"We could go now, but I see no reason to do so. There's still time."
>Yes?

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2015, 07:23:49 pm »

"Hmm I wonder where the other passengers went?"

No sig yet
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12