Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 42

Author Topic: [FEF] Phoenix Emblem: OOC Thread  (Read 57734 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF] Phoenix Emblem: OOC Thread
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2015, 10:33:51 am »

I also want to note that at this rate there will be a lot of lesbian S-Ranks. 3 (4? I can't tell if swordstar's archer is male or female) girls, 1 guy, one nameless and description-less wyvern rider.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2015, 10:48:20 am »

Due to the lack of healers I believe I'll go Priest Trainee > Troubadour > Valkyrie. The promoted class' name being a bit strange since my character will be male, but I want to avoid overlap - since my other option was going the same route but ending in Mage Knight instead.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2015, 11:30:07 am »

Posting to indicate interest
If you're still accepting applications when I wake up in the morning, I think I'll draw up a magic-focused Vantage Scavenger (or, well, thief trainee... are we starting as trainees or First Classes?).
I'll make sure to have super-high speed for blink-tanking, since the group apparently has little defensive capability...

Also!
Concerning Scavengers... are their weapon proficiencies for the subcategories supposed to be higher than the general category? It seems redundant to list a Sword Subcategory at rank D, and a Dark subcategory at.... unlisted... when they have all swords and dark magic at rank D anyway.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 12:03:42 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2015, 11:45:24 am »

(4? I can't tell if swordstar's archer is male or female)

Yes, good

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2015, 12:01:44 pm »

Here's an app

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

*Hopes to get in, or at least waitlist*
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:05:30 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2015, 12:29:04 pm »

Spoiler: Satou Saburou (click to show/hide)

There, I think that it's it. The sheet should be complete, let me know if I missed anything. Admittedly Sabarou isn't the most tankiest of tanks in the world and is very vulnerable to magic, but I couldn't resist those five 60% growths. Still, he should be able to take a few hits while still being competent in a fight which is always nice. I also feel like I could integrate his backstory into someone else's, but nobody here seems to be playing as a lord or other noble character so eh. It's still an option if anybody wants to take it.

EDIT: Ugh. I just remembered that I have to worry about sprites now... That'll be fun.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 05:17:08 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2015, 02:47:36 pm »

8 applications and no healers...
On another note, assuming that Swordstar's is female, and the description-less one is male, we now have an equal party, gender wise.
Seriously is that archer a guy or a girl?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 02:51:14 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2015, 03:15:48 pm »

Eh, don't worry. Caellath has already said that he'll be making a healer so unless he suddenly loses all interest he should be fine. Also,

(4? I can't tell if swordstar's archer is male or female)

Yes, good

Does that answer your question for now? :v

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2015, 03:18:35 pm »

Question for the GM: Alemni is Japan, Impiyego is Spain, so what's Vokraine? The corrupt nobility and king bring pre-revolution France to mind.
@USEC_OFFICER I saw that, but it's not really an answer. Maybe they're intersex?
Ninja
Also I know that someone was making a healer, but there's already 8 sheets and that's the number of slots on the OP... unless mastahcheese is ok with one more?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 03:22:11 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2015, 03:21:06 pm »

The answer is yes. In other words their gender is supposed to be ambiguous so asking for a clear answer is pointless. Just roll with it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2015, 03:21:50 pm »

Swordstar's intention was making a very androgynous character. She probably isn't telling anyone until she thinks it's the time to do so.

Yes, what USEC said.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2015, 03:38:34 pm »

Question for the GM: Alemni is Japan, Impiyego is Spain, so what's Vokraine? The corrupt nobility and king bring pre-revolution France to mind.
I was thinking more Russia.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2015, 03:59:59 pm »

I was thinking more Russia.

Ye and the fluff points it to Tsarist period, too.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2015, 04:01:01 pm »

Spoiler: Spirithost (click to show/hide)

=====

Since I cannot be bothered reading or remembering every class's skills, I'll just pick a path and go with it. Do you make up Personal Skills/Faults?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You can't put progression into CON or AID. AID is always (CON - 1)

=====

Thanks.

Also, I probably need a mug for her (I'm no good with sprites) so if someone could make one, that'd be nice. She has dark green hair, tied back in a ponytail; eyes are the same color; and she wears mage robes.

I'm not entirely happy with that mug, but I'll poke at figuring out what's wrong with it some other time.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2015, 04:09:53 pm »

=====

Thanks.

Also, I probably need a mug for her (I'm no good with sprites) so if someone could make one, that'd be nice. She has dark green hair, tied back in a ponytail; eyes are the same color; and she wears mage robes.

I'm not entirely happy with that mug, but I'll poke at figuring out what's wrong with it some other time.

Thanks a lot! It's better than anything I would have been able to do (especially considering I have no photo editing software or whatever you use to make them)

(I have no idea how to use them though... )
Testing

EDIT: Success!
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 42