Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Mills RPG 2: The Revengeance of Empire of Golden utopia  (Read 13309 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Mills RPG 2: The Revengeance of Empire of Golden utopia
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2015, 12:46:54 am »

Continue to Adeh

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2015, 01:11:30 am »

Continue to Adeh

"Hold on, Derek. Why do we not inform the two adventurers of our quest when they get back? The other emir is sure to not go anywhere, and there is so much to see around here. To say nothing of the intriguing possibilities having heavily armed, violent individuals following us around entails. Let us just rest at the inn for a while. The exploration has been tiring."

Rest at the inn, awaiting the others' return.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2015, 02:25:55 am »

Don't it be good idea go to who give this quest and tell he/she that you solve the problem, then you back to meet your "friends"
"That a silly idea, narrator. Now then, Nikol, let go wander in town and totally not run into Kuv and Derek."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2015, 02:53:52 am »

"Hold on, Derek. Why do we not inform the two adventurers of our quest when they get back? The other emir is sure to not go anywhere, and there is so much to see around here. To say nothing of the intriguing possibilities having heavily armed, violent individuals following us around entails. Let us just rest at the inn for a while. The exploration has been tiring."

"They don't call you Brother Kuv for nothing, eh, my good priest? That is a sound and reasonable suggestion, and one that I shall be happy to follow.

Don't go to Adeh, go back to the inn with Brother Kuv and have a good rest until the other two return.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2015, 03:04:25 am »

Don't it be good idea go to who give this quest and tell he/she that you solve the problem, then you back to meet your "friends"
"That a silly idea, narrator. Now then, Nikol, let go wander in town and totally not run into Kuv and Derek."
"Eh, I dunno. I mean, handing in the quest means getting the reward, right? And I seriously need to sharpen my lance after the amount of times I speared the ground..."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2015, 03:30:53 am »

"The quest givers are in town. Why would they be here at the mine with the goblins. Unless they are in league with them which would be a very dumb plot twist. At as least wait for a smart monster."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2015, 03:57:29 am »

"The quest givers are in town. Why would they be here at the mine with the goblins. Unless they are in league with them which would be a very dumb plot twist. At as least wait for a smart monster."
"...Yer tryin' a bit too hard to be funny, I think. 'Sides, I wouldn't say it's too stupid. Yer a spellthief, aren't ya?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2015, 04:13:54 am »

Continue to Adeh

Rest at the inn, awaiting the others' return.

"They don't call you Brother Kuv for nothing, eh, my good priest? That is a sound and reasonable suggestion, and one that I shall be happy to follow.

Don't go to Adeh, go back to the inn with Brother Kuv and have a good rest until the other two return.

You took sleep in Tavern Inn, You start good that that you give gold for for an a day.

"Eh, I dunno. I mean, handing in the quest means getting the reward, right? And I seriously need to sharpen my lance after the amount of times I speared the ground..."

You head back to town, Nikol feel that make his was dull, use his grindstone to make his blade sharp,

Your body tell you are tried from goblin killing, Back then you see friends walk into the inn.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2015, 05:31:46 am »

”Hey, friends – we are travelling to the other Emir to investigate some suspicious people. Where you come in is that we will probably then kill them, and in return the Malik will give us a lot of cash. Sound good?”

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2015, 08:16:19 am »

"Indeed, a quasi-royal task may await us in Adeh. Promises of great gleaming mounds of gold and prestige for the brave spies who find out the meaning of some suspicious activity we may find there. A great day for our collective worldness would it be if we were to succeed, and if the four of us were involved, it would indeed seem likely that we could do so. The path is long, but the reward is great, and less contractual forms of employment may grow from there!"

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2015, 11:32:44 am »

"Indeed - and I hope your silence is not suggestive of supporting suspicious individuals who plot against His Emirnence, who might dislike this."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2015, 11:34:49 am »

"Hmm? Oh, nah, I'm just waitin' for Sarah to answer a question of mine. Killing isn't very heroic-like, though, is it? Heroes save people, and killing is the opposite of that, ain't it?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2015, 11:45:18 am »

"Hmm? Oh, nah, I'm just waitin' for Sarah to answer a question of mine. Killing isn't very heroic-like, though, is it? Heroes save people, and killing is the opposite of that, ain't it?"

"On the contrary - killing is an important, if not entirely crucial part of heroism. Killing is the simplest form, one that has been practiced from the dawn of time itself I would guess. Killing is the brutal solution to all problems of a sentient origin. It is, for instance, much simpler to kill the humble goblin than to address the broader societal problem that led to it pillaging the livelihoods of nicer sorts living hereabouts. If you were to convince the goblin race to stop being violent, why, you'd be a hero to both goblins and to the other peoples of the world. You'd have saved many sentient races a lot of grief! But of course it is not within your current power to do so, so killing goblins is what you must do to earn a livelihood and save at least one side from a bit of trouble."

"On the other hand, if you were to attain more power, more broadly heroic solutions might become available to you! Of course, many more avenues for evil would open up as well, so it's probably up to you to be a nice enough sort to continue being a hero beyond when society would expect you to be, and on a larger scale as well! In a way, this sort of quest - of which killing is an optional, if not unexpected part, and if it were to happen, you may rest assured that it would be very much defensive killing of the sort that tries to salvage, if not entirely serve the public good - is a stepping stone to greater forms of heroism. One can kill goblins all day, of course, but genocide of the little green fellows, which would admittedly be a hamfisted, but possibly effective way of solving the broader problem, is still a cardinal sin that our enlightened civilization could never condone, at least not under such an unappealing name."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 11:53:57 am by Harry Baldman »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2015, 11:49:21 am »

"Ah. Hm. I have a new goal now, thanks for that."
Nikol more fully turns to Derek and Brother Kuv.
"Anyway, I'd be down for that whole thing you were talkin' 'bout."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2015, 12:03:08 pm »

"Brilliant! That just leaves our lovely last friend's opinion on the matter," Brother Kuv says and takes a small sip of his currently near-empty wineglass of beer that he's been steadfastly refusing to abandon for the last hour or so.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9