Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: omgimbd/Dream Flame  (Read 21273 times)

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: omgimbd/Dream Flame
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2008, 03:59:00 pm »

The winged figure makes an offer, each of the three would give 1/3 of their soul to it, thus creating a full soul. If they accepted they would be set free, but their minds would be badly damaged. If they refuse there may be another way out, but what is it? The group decides that...
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2008, 04:02:00 pm »

They won't sell their souls to a demon, not even parts of them.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2008, 04:06:00 pm »

The dwarf chants in an ancient language, and a black beam hits the winged demon's essence. At first the demon disappears, but then there is a chuckle and the group vanishes.

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2008, 12:06:00 am »

I must say this is all wonderful!
from what I've seen here I have created:
Intros,
mini-games,
world transitions,
world physics,
some nice extras,
Easter eggs!(>.O)
and a verity other ideas,

And as a testament to the rightful owners of this forum.
This wonderful forum, I shall add a adknowlegdement* to bay12games in opening and a special thanks in endgame credits.

(Not my first choice believe me...I wanted a !!Extreme!! downscale version of DF included as an easter egg, but desided otherwise because "I dont want to be in useage agreements for the rest of time".)

I would have a site to upload my progress, but my card gets regected.

Never mind this for the RP just an update.

Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2008, 08:00:00 am »

(OOC: Yay! I...desi-no...progra-no...I had something to do with an actual game!)

The camera goes dark while zooming up to the demon's face. A few moments later, the group is viewable again. All three of them are standing on a black surface illuminated by pale gray light. The whole landscape is this black stone-like stuff. Suddenly a circle of flames dances around the group, and the fire starts to close in...when a ______ appears from the sky!

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2008, 08:17:00 am »

"helped in development"
I'm not realy RP here :P

[ February 09, 2008: Message edited by: DreaDFanG ]

Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2008, 08:29:00 am »

When a blue diamond amulet appears from the sky! It falls hitting the kobold on the head but luckily it remains intact, the amulet that is. The robed figure leaps on the amulet and starts fiddling with it and smashing it up in desperation. Suddently a circle of blue flame bursts up between the group and the original circle of flames. The robed figure stares in disbelief when the dwarf suddently...

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2008, 08:46:00 am »

Farts! The blue flames are shot into the natural ones and they collide! After a few moments there is no fire period. A light shines from overhead and rectangular blocks start to fall, forming a perfect upward stairway up into the sky.

[ February 09, 2008: Message edited by: Helmaroc ]

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2008, 07:24:00 am »

The group begins to climb the stairs but a large boulder appears at the top and begins rolling down towards them! The robed figure glares at the boulder until it is reduced to rubble. Unfortunately the pile of rubble bounces down the stairs and showers the group with painful bruises. They continue to climb until they begin to feel light headed. They can hear the winged figure laughing to himself in the distance. The group decides that they...

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2008, 09:59:00 am »

Should climb faster! They reach the end of the stairway, and get on a platform way up high. They see the demon across from them, and right as it shoots a lightning bolt at them, a _______ appears in front of them and takes the blow!

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2008, 08:45:00 am »

When a mirror appears in front of them and takes the blow! As the mirror shatters the group feels itself falling to pieces, in the distance they can still hear the winged figure laughing. They wake up beside the Doorway of Essense which seems to have lit up considerably as swirling energies spin around it randomly. The robed figure sits up and grins, "I have the key!" he exclaims! With that he raises his arms and calls upon the violent power of essense. A streak of fire shoots across the small world burning everything to ash. Now the world is barren and dead with no living thing on its surface but the three. Strangely the Doorway of Destruction seems to have lit up and its swirly vortex beckons welcomingly.

[ February 11, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2008, 11:59:00 am »

The group walks into the Doorway of Destruction, and they all are taken by great pain. They witness innocent people being tortured, monsters killing children, and many terrible things. They are still in physical form, however.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2008, 11:06:00 am »

Amidst the violence a tall tree looms, slowly burning, cackling calmly. The earth around the tree is coated with a sickly blight. Before the group can move it begins to rain ash, making it hard to breathe. The sounds of slaughter are drowned out as the group falls to the ground, darkness surrounding them, eating at them...

The group wakes up, tied to the burning tree. Despite the searing pain the flames do not appear to burn them. A host of monsters and demons stands in a circle around the tree, staring with cursed eyes. In the distance they can still hear the winged figure giggling to itself.

(OOC: ps, the arches are mine if you want to put that in the discription. Also if this 'game' of yours is ever shown to the public, I supose we will get the first go, right?  ;) )

[ February 12, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2008, 04:25:00 pm »

Suddenly the binds are broken, and before the others move the dwarf stabs one of the monsters. As soon as the blade enters the beast, a hole appears through the dwarf, where it should have on the monster. When the dwarf falls back, the hole disappears, but he continues to scream.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2008, 10:12:00 am »

The robed figure calls upon the violent power of essense, hoping to destroy these beasts. The shockwave of fire and energy tears through the world, cracking it, breaking it open. The demons and monsters are unharmed, grinning at this foolish mistake. The robed figure realised too late what he had done and starts to panic when an acorn falls on his head! The blight around the tree begins to swallow the acorn but the robed figure snatches it up before it is gone completely. He stares at it curiously, how could this be? The monsters and demons were not grinning any longer, they were starting to growl with anger. He dawned on him, this was the key to the Doorway of Creation! With that he helped the dwarf up and explained the situation. With this new knowledge the dwarf...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8