Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51

Author Topic: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.  (Read 83691 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team
« Reply #240 on: April 25, 2015, 03:52:10 pm »

tie something around Billy's arm to stop the bleeding and attempt to make the microwave as strong as possible, send out the highest strength burst as possible at the beastscrew it I just shoot at the thing (fungus monster) in the legs or any visible eyes and attempt to put the microwave at full strength and aim the microwave at it.
no dyeing on us yet! lets get out of here guys!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 09:25:38 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 25, 2015, 03:57:46 pm »

Ulrich Leland, Team B. Location: In jeep.

"Damn instane fungus... Here's pills for you, Billy boy, don't die yet. We need you."

Stop and feed a coagulant booster and a painkiller to Billy. Feed painkiller to Zoltan and ensure he's not jumping out of jeep.
Drive to meet with Team Cat.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 01:50:52 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 25, 2015, 04:28:22 pm »

Y. Vetrov - Team A

Yaroslav spots the havoc below.
- Твою ж мать...
[now through radio, to Snapdragon team A]
- Snapdragon Team A, respond! Who survived this, respond! I can help you!

Keep up the good work. Pick up all the survivors and head to Team B location. Order gunnerbots that followed team A to follow if they don't do that already.
Quote from: Yaroslav to Snapdragon
Team A under attack, one dead one heavily wounded. Heading over to Team B position, being followed, need assistance.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:51:40 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 25, 2015, 04:33:16 pm »

"Ugh. Yaroslav, use your rockets to get us out of here. Let's link up with Team B. Someone grab the Gunnerbot."

Run for the piece of jeep with Konrad in it, get him out and wait for Yaroslav to pick us all up. Grab Irling's MFM and brain if I have time. Use my Mass Manipulation Amplifier to give us a bit of a boost in lift, if we need it. If the Haebi are bearing down on us faster than Yaroslav, fire my namite-loaded chem-thrower at them.

"Lars, Team A's jeep is destroyed. We'll try to link up with you. Konrad's lost two limbs."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 06:49:08 am by swordsmith04 »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 25, 2015, 04:36:35 pm »

- Understood. Do you authorise namite use, sir?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 25, 2015, 04:38:41 pm »

"Yes!"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #246 on: April 25, 2015, 04:51:47 pm »

((You do realize you can just fly away, right? Comrade can just pick you up and fly you away. I suggested it last turn.))

Keep flying. 3 east. If all looks clear when I get there (if I get there this turn) land and let Lyra check the nerves unless we're close enough they're visible.
Keep a cameye out for trouble or anything interesting. Also check the ground before I land and be ready to help Lyra and warn her of danger if something happens.
The moment she's done and ready to go I fly away. Keep moving towards where the nerves are pointing.
If something dangerous happens and Lyra is not done, I apply mining laser to the problem if I can. If I can't apply mining laser to the problem, then I grab her anyway and fly away.

Edit: Unless Lyra wants to land, in which case I go on on my own.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 07:12:31 pm by Parisbre56 »

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 25, 2015, 04:58:29 pm »

(..Woah.. Uh, good luck guys.)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 25, 2015, 05:19:54 pm »

Y. Vetrov - Team A

Yaroslav spots the havoc below.
- Твою ж мать...
[now through radio, to Snapdragon team A]
- Snapdragon Team A, respond! Who survived this, respond! I can help you!

Keep up the good work. Cut those spikeheads down from above with remaining laser rifle battery. When out of battery, switch to namite.
"Requesting.... Assistance... now"
request assistance, if I can fire pawn at haebi targeting legs or just in front of them
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 05:27:53 pm by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 25, 2015, 05:20:52 pm »

((You do realize you can just fly away, right? Comrade can just pick you up and fly you away. I suggested it last turn.))
((I wasn't sure the HRB rockets could lift that much weight. Piecewise has ruled that they "probably" can via IRC, though.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 25, 2015, 06:23:37 pm »

Riding along with Flint.

as we descend into the saddle, I watch the rises on either side of us, looking out for anything different from other areas, particularly anything that might be some kind of needle-thrower.

upon reaching our destination I, still expecting a beartrap, but also expecting the planet to have added some kind of new twist to the thing too since I avoided the last several attempts it has made for me, do a nerve check if necessary. as soon as possible I get back on Flint's protective armored battlesuit afterwards.

((Lyra's still the better one to do the nerve-checks. not only does she have a higher dex bonus, but her body is specifically enhanced for speed 2x over from her becomeing catgirl and then robocatgirl.))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 06:59:28 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 25, 2015, 07:21:10 pm »

"Ah, bastard, bloody asshole coffee table substitute little bulldozer glass refining desktop destroying
He goes on for a while like this, muttering obscenities while he gets up and checks himself for injuries, his gun for damage and his heat exchange coil for any problems, thinking to switch out the gauss rifle ammo for hollow point and dusting himself off.
"YOUR MOM WAS SO BIG SHE COVERED A PLANET.
...*sigh*, /yo, robot dude, I'm here, seems I'm fine, what happened to the... Nevermind, figured it out."

He waits for a minute while another talks through the same frequency.
"Look, the best we can hope is to distract those bastards away from the jeep and even then they might just make a new batch to kill whatever's attacking now, killing them won't achieve a thing, and attacking from the air might be even worse, they might make AA guns, Yarosalv, don't bother with the laser, just get down with the other two survivors and help them pick through the wreckage and get them out when done, I don't have a hope of surviving getting in there to help myself, ughh, our best tactic is running to the other jeep for safety, anyway.\"
((Just to note, this / means that he's speaking on radio until it gets to this \ which means he stops talking on the radio.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 26, 2015, 01:16:38 am »

"Understood, Commander Hasala.  They are sending walking bombs at us, so we must keep moving."

Brother Lars shakes his head.  "Surely we must continue to make haste!  Onward!  The other team is coming our way."

Urge the team onward.  Keep an eye out for threats.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 01:18:28 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 26, 2015, 02:10:28 pm »

Catch my breath, realize what a bad idea my plan was, and hang on as we drive.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 27, 2015, 12:00:18 pm »

Check if scratch is numbing. Laser mushroombeasts if any come too close.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51