Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51

Author Topic: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.  (Read 83498 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team
« Reply #120 on: April 18, 2015, 03:49:24 pm »

Brother Lars intones a quiet prayer.  "Sim-de is the patron god of poison and toxin, and this would fall in his purview.  O Sim-de, may you pass on from this man after blessing him with your touch!  May he pass through it as quickly as you granted it!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2015, 03:59:49 pm »

"The sense is in Sim-de, who guides poisonous flow of sense.
Смысл в Сим-де, ядовитый поток смысла провожающий."

Quietly pray.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2015, 07:49:38 pm »

Continue sitting, start silently freaking out.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2015, 07:56:08 pm »

"This is really... Quite.... Difficult, I think we need to pickup the pace a bit"
[quote author = @Steve]
Steve I need a map of the actual surface, this skin shit is really un-fuckin-helpful and I am having to go at a crawl so I don't fall in.
[/quote]
Radio Steve, Avoid anything where the skin appears to be sagging and otherwise hanging rather than laying across the surface, continue checking where the nerves are heading and go that way, if Steve is able to dictate where ditches are then use those directions to both avoid ditches and try and guess where the brain cave is
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2015, 09:37:10 am »

can we please get out of here I don't wish to die from alien penis fungus. i planned more on die with my last words being: don't worry I ccan climb that mountain just fine.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2015, 10:32:53 am »

Ulrich Leland, Team B. Location: Probably in jeep.

"Ok, I'll drive. We go to south, yes?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2015, 12:05:30 pm »

Ulrich Leland, Team B. Location: Probably in jeep.

"Ok, I'll drive. We go to south, yes?"
(((So your with me in the jeep with the microwave hooked up to it. And I'm pretty sure that we could use it to breach through cell walls just take a while)))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2015, 05:08:59 pm »

FOUR TURNS HAVE PASSED
TEAM A

Continue sitting, start silently freaking out.
You rock back and forth in the jeep, having a little freakout.

"I said south, Konrad. Stop for a moment, and let someone get out and check to see where the nerves are going, now."

If no one gets out and checks for directions from nerves, do it myself. (Don't jump from a moving vehicle if Konrad doesn't stop for some reason, though.) Otherwise, stay in the jeep.

Quote from: Hasala Nabin To: Lars
Team A's driver misheard my directions and headed southeast, so have Team B follow the nerves south, instead.

What team am I in? i wasn't around for the bit where we were assigned teams.

((Relevant post here.))

Pretty sure several people are, so you'll just stay in the jeep.

Yaroslav Vetrov - Team A

"I said south, Konrad. Stop for a moment, and let someone get out and check to see where the nerves are going, now."
- On it.

Check the nerves in the area we just rolled in. Be prepared to back off if anything goes funny while I'm doing it. Report results.

You cut deeply into the skin and check the nerves. They're still heading east, as far as you can see.

As you hold the skin open and look at the nerves, you don't notice the flesh around you swell up like a wave. Both sides of the cut slam into your arms, shutting like a bear trap and pinning them in place. The ground under you starts to grow grayish and swollen.

"This is really... Quite.... Difficult, I think we need to pickup the pace a bit"
[quote author = @Steve]
Steve I need a map of the actual surface, this skin shit is really un-fuckin-helpful and I am having to go at a crawl so I don't fall in.
Radio Steve, Avoid anything where the skin appears to be sagging and otherwise hanging rather than laying across the surface, continue checking where the nerves are heading and go that way, if Steve is able to dictate where ditches are then use those directions to both avoid ditches and try and guess where the brain cave is
[/quote]
>We don't have an actual map of the surface.

I assume you're not gonna drive away and leave your teammates behind.

Quote from: Lyra to Flint, cc Snapdragon
Move, meet SE -> S
Go South 1 space, from there use combat knife for a nerve check.
((splitting the difference between team routes, avoiding the impending teammate vs teammate incident, and keeping moving.))
Once the hurt guy reaches me, stop what i'm doing and check on him, taking the time to do it right and providing treatment as necessary from on top of the door he's going to be delivered on.
You, the cat girl, go off one space south. On your own. Thats a pretty good distance there, friend. I don't think the guy with one leg is gonna reach you.

You cut into the flesh and see that the nerves appear to be going some to the south, some to the southeast. Luckily, you easily avoid it when the skin tries to trap your arms.

TEAM B

hey we have some trouble! some stingers coming out of the ground. get out of the way guys
get up and turn around kneeling in the seat. aim magnetron at ground. (((ok I'll stop with he joke now but I will find some use for it))) Get ready to fire at the tendrils when people move out of the way. once everybody does so fire at them.
If you aren't going to use an old action, either delete it or at least strike it out. Otherwise, next time, I will use this action. With this many people, I can't afford to have actions spread across several posts for the same person.

hey we have some trouble! some stingers coming out of the ground. get out of the way guys
get up and turn around kneeling in the seat. aim magnetron at ground. (((ok I'll stop with he joke now but I will find some use for it))) Get ready to fire at the tendrils when people move out of the way. once everybody does so fire at them.
STOP HIM(spazyak) FROM BEING AN IDIOT (strength +1 (lock arm behind back)) AND MAKING THE PLANET TRY AND KILL US "the planet is only doing this due to our footsteps think about what may happen if you hit it with a weapon? Ask a superior before you do anything stupid. Everyone whom isn't in a hardened suit of sorts get on your jeeps I'll let our commander tell you what to do tho, make sure you report in before you get us all killed off. I'm rather found of my head."
-EDIT-
Same here, Hero.

Brother Lars: Team B

Preface your posts with this to make PW happy, people.

Not sure if my half moved out or not, so group up with Team B.  Make sure Bart is either riding in the jeep or riding on me.
I'll assume you stick with the jeep.

"Ебать...! What the fucking...?"
Limp to jeep as quick as possible. Wait for Flint's help.
You wait for flint to help you.

Ulrich Leland, Team B. Location: At landing pod

Ulrich carefully, but quickly, stands up at the pod doorway and breathes deep to calm himself.

He points a metal finger to the recently freed occupant of the pod.
"You! Stay there! Unless you want to get intimate with the planet. I'm flying you two out of here."

"Thanks. I think I could fly to the jeep by myself but better not take unnecessary risks."

Let Flint carry me onto jeep.
If nobody is driving it and all non-battlesuited people are in, then take driver's seat and drive into direction we are supposed to go. South, maybe? Pay close attention on to the ground ahead.

For the sake of not drawing this out anymore, I'll assume you start moving south. You make it south to the same square as flint and lyra.

Flint Westwood - Technically Team A, but not with them right now, just playing ambulance carrying a guy to Lyra who's on her own and on her way to 2South 1East from 1South 1East.

"You got it."

Use an intact door. Put Illgeo's and Aoshima's character on it (Bart and Ulrich) and use it to carry it them like the chief from Asterix so that they don't have to go near the ground.

Get Aoshima's char (Ulrich) to his jeep (fly if necessary to catch up or just give him to Toaster if he's going that way).

"Doo Dee Doo Dee! Make way, ambulance battlesuit coming through!"

Then fly Illgeo(Bart) to Lenglon(Lyra) who is on her way to 2 south, 1 east from the drop zone.

Once there, hold the door steady so that Lyra can get on it and check up Bart. That should keep Bart safe from the ground.
If we can't do that for some reason, then "de-weed" a spot on the ground if necessary and then set the door down so that Lyra can check up Bart.
Unless, of course, Lyra objects to any of this, in which case I do whatever she wants. I trust her, she's a doctor.

Well she's actually only 1 south but I'll assume you see her and dont' just run straight past to where she's supposed to be.

You throw the plate on the ground and put bart on top of it. At this point the venom has progressed so that his entire lower body is numb.

"Nayurotoxin. Progresying uypward. Asphyxiation if spryeads too far.   Don't have Anty-veynom. Optyans liymited. Overdoyse on Coayg boosters, amputate leygs."

STOP HIM(spazyak) FROM BEING AN IDIOT (strength +1 (lock arm behind back)) AND MAKING THE PLANET TRY AND KILL US "the planet is only doing this due to our footsteps think about what may happen if you hit it with a weapon? Ask a superior before you do anything stupid. Everyone whom isn't in a hardened suit of sorts get on your jeeps I'll let our commander tell you what to do tho, make sure you report in before you get us all killed off. I'm rather found of my head."
-EDIT-
fine, sorry I don't want any one to die and I don't know mcuh about haebi
don't shoot lower gun and sit back down into jeep (((cancel last action as I don't shoot them)))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2015, 05:12:15 pm »

continue. To scan the area with my laser gun, having my finger off the trigger.
sooo what now captain
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2015, 05:16:17 pm »

TURN ERROR: WRONG POSITION FOR LYRA

last turn i went SE, this turn I went S. I was EXACTLY where I said I'd be, and where Flint was taking the guy.

updated info needed: where did the nerves point from my actual position of 2s 1e?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:06:29 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2015, 05:24:02 pm »

"Dammit, Guys, we got someone with their arms bear-trapped.
Yo, Robot dude[Comrade.P], you need any help there or can you get out of that yourself?"

If affirmative, first check out the way his arms are trapped, is it like his arms are stuck in a big pimple? Or is it more like a normal beartrap?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2015, 05:28:41 pm »

"Dammit, Guys, we got someone with their arms bear-trapped.
Yo, Robot dude[Comrade.P], you need any help there or can you get out of that yourself?"

If affirmative, first check out the way his arms are trapped, is it like his arms are stuck in a big pimple? Or is it more like a normal beartrap?
le sigh
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2015, 05:31:53 pm »

Han Thren, Team B

"He needs his lower body amputated? Note to self. Stay in the jeep."

Offer my services as a person with a monosword for amputation purposes should I the jeep arrive at the poisoned man. If so, amputate from the jeep if possible. I don't really want to go near the ground right now. Otherwise, stay in the jeep.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 05:54:00 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2015, 05:36:00 pm »

"Shit. Nobody else get out of the jeep. If you can't force the flesh apart yourself, Yaroslav, I'll try to use my mass manipulation amplifier. Konrad, be ready to get us moving again as soon as he's back on-board, I don't like that grayish colour change one bit."

If Yaroslav can't free himself with his Heavy Robotic Body strength, attempt to use my Mass Manipulation Amplifier to force the flesh apart long enough for him to withdraw his arms.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2015, 05:43:57 pm »

((Unlike what PW said, I'm NOT just 1 south, I'm 2 south, 1 east, and the only people with me are Flint and our poisoned guy. You aren't in position to pass the monosword))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51