Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 51

Author Topic: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.  (Read 83617 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2015, 12:23:42 am »

Brother Lars: Team B

Preface your posts with this to make PW happy, people.

Not sure if my half moved out or not, so group up with Team B.  Make sure Bart is either riding in the jeep or riding on me.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2015, 03:03:54 am »

"Ебать...! What the fucking...?"
Limp to jeep as quick as possible. Wait for Flint's help.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 06:24:30 am by Illgeo »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2015, 04:42:39 am »

"Ебать...! What the fucking...?"
Limp to jeep as quick as possible.
Flint made a motion to grab Bart.
"Woah, buddy. Where're you going? The jeeps are gone. Just stay in the pod, I'll get you to a medic. Can you tell me what you're feeling? Are you in pain? How deep is the wound?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2015, 05:20:40 am »

((A jeep went SE (B's route), B jeep stayed at pods, Lyra (B team member and overall team medic) went SE on foot (Moved with A jeep along B's route))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2015, 05:35:14 am »

"I...don't... не чувствую... My leg, I'm not feeling it."
((You with Lars will tear me in half.))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2015, 05:38:25 am »

-Accidental duplicate post-
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 05:49:05 am by Illgeo »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2015, 06:20:11 am »

Ulrich Leland, Team B. Location: At landing pod

Ulrich carefully, but quickly, stands up at the pod doorway and breathes deep to calm himself.

He points a metal finger to the recently freed occupant of the pod.
"You! Stay there! Unless you want to get intimate with the planet. I'm flying you two out of here."

"Thanks. I think I could fly to the jeep by myself but better not take unnecessary risks."

Let Flint carry me onto jeep.
If nobody is driving it and all non-battlesuited people are in, then take driver's seat and drive into direction we are supposed to go. South, maybe? Pay close attention on to the ground ahead.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:31:04 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2015, 07:00:15 am »

"I...don't... не чувствую... My leg, I'm not feeling it."
((You with Lars will tear me in half.))
"Ah, yes, they 'I can't feel my legs' routine." Flint started talking as he grabbed Bart.
"Don't worry, I'll tell your girl you love her or your father that you died a hero or some other appropriately clichéd thing." he continued as he put a pod door under Bart so that the groundflesh couldn't reach him.
"Still, that sounds a bit troubling. I've seen that happen with venom from Sandshark bites. I'm afraid we're going to have to amputate it."
Flint aimed his mining laser at Bart's leg and was ready to pull the trigger, but he reconsidered. He's no doctor, after all..
"Let me check with Doctor Cat first."

@Lyra, radio: "Hey! Doctor Cat! Guy here says he can't feel his leg. Think I should cut it first and then bring him there or should I bring him there first and you decide after you have a look?"

((He can ensure you're riding with the jeep by letting me take you to it. They are not necessarily contradictory actions.))

Ulrich carefully, but quickly, stands up at the pod doorway and breathes deep to calm himself.
He points a metal finger to the recently freed occupant of the pod.
"You! Stay there! Unless you want to get intimate with the planet. I'm flying you two out of here."
"Thanks. I think I could fly to the jeep by myself but better not take unnecessary risks."
"Huh? You can?"
But I don't see any rockets.
Flint shook his head and focused on Bart.
Not important right now. Probably another case of space magic.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 07:19:16 am by Parisbre56 »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2015, 08:11:09 am »

"Huh? You can?"
But I don't see any rockets.
Flint shook his head and focused on Bart.
Not important right now. Probably another case of space magic.

"This mind controlled shape changing cane I have wrapped around my arm can lift my weight. It's not easy to use, but flight using it is possible. I tested it before our departure."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2015, 09:05:08 am »

@Lyra, radio: "Hey! Doctor Cat! Guy here says he can't feel his leg. Think I should cut it first and then bring him there or should I bring him there first and you decide after you have a look?"
Quote from: Lyra to Flint, cc Snapdragon
Move, meet SE -> S
Go South 1 space, from there use combat knife for a nerve check.
((splitting the difference between team routes, avoiding the impending teammate vs teammate incident, and keeping moving.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2015, 09:49:48 am »

Flint Westwood - Technically Team A, but not with them right now, just playing ambulance carrying a guy to Lyra who's on her own and on her way to 2South 1East from 1South 1East.

"You got it."

Use an intact door. Put Illgeo's and Aoshima's character on it (Bart and Ulrich) and use it to carry it them like the chief from Asterix so that they don't have to go near the ground.

Get Aoshima's char (Ulrich) to his jeep (fly if necessary to catch up or just give him to Toaster if he's going that way).

"Doo Dee Doo Dee! Make way, ambulance battlesuit coming through!"

Then fly Illgeo(Bart) to Lenglon(Lyra) who is on her way to 2 south, 1 east from the drop zone.

Once there, hold the door steady so that Lyra can get on it and check up Bart. That should keep Bart safe from the ground.
If we can't do that for some reason, then "de-weed" a spot on the ground if necessary and then set the door down so that Lyra can check up Bart.
Unless, of course, Lyra objects to any of this, in which case I do whatever she wants. I trust her, she's a doctor.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 10:03:12 am by Parisbre56 »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2015, 10:11:23 am »

-action added to my action post-
short version: treat hurt guy when he reaches me.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2015, 12:18:55 pm »

hey we have some trouble! some stingers coming out of the ground. get out of the way guys
get up and turn around kneeling in the seat. aim magnetron at ground. (((ok I'll stop with he joke now but I will find some use for it))) Get ready to fire at the tendrils when people move out of the way. once everybody does so fire at them.
STOP HIM(spazyak) FROM BEING AN IDIOT (strength +1 (lock arm behind back)) AND MAKING THE PLANET TRY AND KILL US "the planet is only doing this due to our footsteps think about what may happen if you hit it with a weapon? Ask a superior before you do anything stupid. Everyone whom isn't in a hardened suit of sorts get on your jeeps I'll let our commander tell you what to do tho, make sure you report in before you get us all killed off. I'm rather found of my head."
-EDIT-
fine, sorry I don't want any one to die and I don't know mcuh about haebi
don't shoot lower gun and sit back down into jeep (((cancel last action as I don't shoot them)))
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 01:42:43 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2015, 01:33:32 pm »

"Thanks billy by the way, I'd rather you use that what ever it is then we really need to instead of now seeing as how that's just an alien death penis."

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2015, 02:26:04 pm »

"W-which of the Pantheon would o-oversee me now, Chaplain Lars?"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 51