Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 51

Author Topic: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.  (Read 83670 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 20: Snapdragon Team: Hidden Fun Stuff.
« Reply #390 on: May 20, 2015, 10:13:10 pm »

omgwtfRUN! RUNRUNRUNRUNRUN!

I do not take the time to type out a wristpad message, but instead yowl, loudly, into the mic a couple times as i run for my life from the trap/supersnake.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:05:17 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 21, 2015, 12:55:39 am »

((Hey paris, don't forget about that molten slag that was covering you entirely and is now probably starting to harden. Might lock up your joints, like in planetoid mission, or cover your cameras. Or screw your weapons up (I can't imagine getting molten slag in every nook and cranny is good for anything). Maybe you can use a laser on wide angle to keep it liquid longer so you can wipe it off?))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 21, 2015, 06:08:27 am »

get her and then protect the wounded and the digger, ulrich, nooooooooooooooo! ((long dramatic no)))!
drag any wounded not in the jeep to be jeep and protect the wounded, drag lurid (ashimo's) back to the jeep
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 04:05:36 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 21, 2015, 08:21:20 am »

"Brothers, let us take this moment of respite to give thanks to the divine for their constant efforts to guide us to the correct path.  We should all send prayers of thanks that we are still mostly alive and largely in small numbers of pieces, despite the horrors and trials of this alien menace."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 21, 2015, 09:44:35 am »

any one who has rope tie it to me, ashimo's give me your pimp bracelet!
get ready to use the pimpbracelet to go and get legion and go back as fast as possible.
((My character's name is Ulrich, and he's quite dead at moment. Feel free to steal it, but please return it as well after mission is over. Assuming Ulrich survives, of course.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 21, 2015, 10:14:57 am »

any one who has rope tie it to me, ashimo's give me your pimp bracelet!
get ready to use the pimpbracelet to go and get legion and go back as fast as possible.
((My character's name is Ulrich, and he's quite dead at moment. Feel free to steal it, but please return it as well after mission is over. Assuming Ulrich survives, of course.))
K
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 21, 2015, 10:32:16 am »

"Whatever it is, it sounds unpleasant."

Ready monomachte.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 21, 2015, 11:28:14 am »

Y. Vetrov

- Get to the jeep and grab some ropes people, as Zoltan says. I'll meet you at Lyra's position.

Rocket off to the skies and get to Lyra ASAP. Assist her in getting on the NOPE express from Teethyhole to Fuckthatville, if she needs any assistance, that is.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:32:23 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #400 on: May 21, 2015, 12:27:16 pm »

Oh, great. I think I've seen this movie. There was a giant spaceworm in that asteroid's cave.

The thing could be preparing to drop the ceiling or start thrashing about, moving north. And being down there while it does so would be bad.
Well, I can stay here, keep things hot. I can even run away, in case whatever happens causes the cave to collapse and trap me.
But come on. Was running away ever really an option? I can't run away. I can't stop until I finish this and the others are safe or I am dead. And when has the danger of death stopped me before?
So the only choice I have is to go in.

Get in the cave. Now! Laser the floor, punch the floor, kinamp punch the floor, whatever, I don't care, whatever is quicker. Then move towards the brain as quickly as possible.

Be ready to act. Maybe stab a metal pole on the ground to hold on to it if the thing starts moving or kinamp punch the the sky if it starts collapsing on me or melt it with red beam if it would be easier. Generally try to react to whatever happens in the best way possible.

If I see the brain and I think I can make the shot, then cut that sucker free of all the nerves connected to it.
Maybe say an appropriate one liner.

Let's let the lava in. The clowns are awake and waiting.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:36:44 pm by Parisbre56 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 21, 2015, 12:49:24 pm »

Y. Vetrov

- Get to the jeep and grab some ropes people, as Zoltan says. I'll meet you at Lyra's position.

Rocket off to the skies and get to Lyra ASAP. Assist her in getting on the NOPE express from Teethyhole to Fuckthatville, if she needs any assistance, that is.
I got her.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #402 on: May 21, 2015, 12:57:11 pm »

"Giantcavefleshtubenorthsouthgoesnorth!"

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 21, 2015, 01:03:25 pm »

I got her.

((She made it several squares north from our postion. Unless you developed teleportation skill, which would be great, frankly, you are nowhere near her.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 21, 2015, 04:01:49 pm »

I got her.

((She made it several squares north from our postion. Unless you developed teleportation skill, which would be great, frankly, you are nowhere near her.))

I will use the power of the pimo bracelet but I will change my action if you wish
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 51