Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 45

Author Topic: Mission 20: Gyromitra Team  (Read 81645 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 20: Gyromitra Team
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2015, 05:50:52 pm »

"Yarr... orders, general?"

If no one objects, drive (using my tentacle) up to Vincent and pick him up and deposit him in the jeep (again using my tentacle) so someone with med can fix him
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:02:55 am by Wolfkit »
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2015, 06:04:31 pm »

"GAAAHHH... FUUUCK that hurt... Shit shit shit shit!, I'll actually take arm Stan over this shit!"Pop (consume) permanent painkiller and attempt to get back to and in the nearest Jeep as soon as possible

((Thanks Radio =D))
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 06:12:40 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2015, 06:06:48 pm »

Run the other way!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2015, 06:07:24 pm »

Er, wake up?

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2015, 06:55:04 pm »

Er, wake up?
(Sorry!)
"Yeah!.. Uh." He looked around, double checking to make sure everything's in order.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:09:33 pm by Shaporia »

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2015, 06:59:35 pm »

Er, wake up?
(Sorry!)
"Yeah!.. Uh." He looked around, double checking to make sure everything's in order, before hopping out of the jeep and nudging the guy he knocked out with a foot.
((Dorisdwarf picked me back up into the jeep. No worries, that's the magic of mindfuck and the fun of ER. At least the ground didn't decide to eat me.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2015, 07:53:02 pm »

"Good news, guys! I think I found where the brain might be located, but we will have to dig to reach it! The nerves are leading to a specific area, and they end underground."

Nunzillor

« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2015, 09:19:58 pm »

"Tek bets that when we start digging we will have to fend off a new wave of attackers.  How should we coordinate that?  And... should we try to help the people that are freaking out or just try and get the brain as quickly as possible with who we have?"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 09:39:09 pm by Nunzillor »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2015, 12:56:50 am »

"I think that speed is of the essence, before it just figures out it can swallow the jeeps whole with a mouth trap"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2015, 03:21:13 am »

Snapping into reality, Miya looks around for a second.

'... I really don't like this planet.'

"Ok troopers, let's get cracking!

Iveso, fly over and fetch Kyle, who wandered of for some reason, and bring him to the jeep with the wounded. After that, unlock the gunnerbots, tell them to get on a jeep to prevent being eaten and to scan around with their cameyes, and ty to link their videofeed to the rest of the team. Kyle, I don't know what you think you're doing, but get back here and help these people before all your patients go insane. First help Vincent, then Ryan so he can help you.

Steve, knock Zayne our for a sec. Eddie, take care of him, if he wakes up again and is still mind screwed tell Steve to zap him again.

Ronald, check the gunnerbot cameye vids, keep an eye out.

The rest of you either help restrain those still mindscrewed, or look out at the perimeter for more hostiles. Stay in the jeep for now, or the ground just eats you.

finally, Morul, I might need your help with the digging. Help me think for a sec how we could best go about it."

Primo, tell Steve to knock the ones still mindfucked unconscious. That'd be Zayne (shaporia), and Vincent (kedly) if having his leg snapped off didn't take him out of his hysteria.

Secundo, grab Vincent (kedly) and deposit him in a jeep (the least full one, jeep 1 I think) if he isn't already.

Tertio, think about how we could create a safe zone for our troops to stand on that's not a jeep. Would clearing a bit of ground with namite work? And how angry would this make the planet?

Quarto, think about how we could best dig down to the cluster. Would it go faster/safer (in terms of not damaging the cluster) to use the heavy laser, or the manip?

And finally quinto, search for a good spot in the hex where we could dig down, preferably without damaging too many nerves.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 05:24:36 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2015, 07:50:10 am »

"Aye aye"

Look out for and warn of any incoming, checking the feeds from the gunnerbots
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2015, 08:27:27 am »

Quote from: Kyle to Miya
There was a fleshnami, also, The ground is trying to eat my legs.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2015, 02:10:38 pm »

Look out for danger and help out anyone who needs it onto the jeep. Don't die.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2015, 03:11:23 pm »

Quote from: Hasala Nabin To: General Miyamoto
The yellow cloud layer on this planet contains massive, floating flesh-ships, capable of firing volleys of bone shards. Snapdragon has run into two, so far. I think we're closing in on a nerve cluster; how's Gyromitra doing?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2015, 04:59:46 pm »

"What is that pansy doing over there anyway? Whatever, gonna get him back in a moment."

Pull Kyle away from the onomonom ground and leave him on the jeep. Also unlock the gunnerbots, tell them to get on a jeep and scan around with their cameyes, and try to link their videofeed to the rest of the team.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 45