Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 45

Author Topic: Mission 20: Gyromitra Team  (Read 81608 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Mission 20: Gyromitra Team
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2015, 12:23:58 am »

Use manip to defend self only if absolutely needed to prevent imminent death.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 12:42:09 am by Nunzillor »

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2015, 12:44:39 am »

Keep driving southwest, stick with the group

((I thought we were going southwest, Radio))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 09:21:37 am by Wolfkit »
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2015, 01:30:22 am »

"I am in favour of attempting to out distance them" Be ready to shoot any that get near enough for me to get a good shot on, also be prepared to duck out of the way if any come at me (while staying inside the vehicle)
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2015, 02:34:20 am »

Keep driving, stick with the group

((I thought we were going southwest, Radio))

((Yes, of course we are, my mistake. Fixed it.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2015, 09:48:33 am »

"Do I have clearance to use my machete, sir?" Zayne prepares to slash any that come too close. With his machete if it follows their triage system thingy.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2015, 01:39:47 pm »

Tell the gunnerbots to fire as soon as those things come close. Also prepare to fire at those things too if needed.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2015, 04:30:03 pm »

"We again keep on the move gents. If me and Morul can't stop them, you have permission to fire lasers or kinetics, but lasers preferably. Drivers, drive more slowly if needed, but try not to stand completely still, we don't want those things to hit you.

Morul, help me with your amp on this.
Iveso, tell the gunnerbots to fire as soon as those things come close."

Use manip to slam the projectiles into the ground. Use a rolling shockwave of sorts. Make sure to stream video feed to allies so they can see them. If not enough, shoot last ones with laser at high diffusion, low power. If still not all down, and they arrive here next turn, throw up wall of force to bounce/guide them into the ground.

Then continue going southwest, guiding the jeeps, and check ground for direction of nerves at end of turn.

You got an artifact container that can hold superacid? No? Guess not.
Yes, don't we have artifact containers that suspend their contents in air? And even if not, I don't really need to, I just need to take a little bit of worm (which should contain some acid inside its body, and is obviously resistant against its own slime). Despite all that, still a no I presume?
Miya here, in his normal annoyingly competent way, slaps the incoming spikes down into the surface of the planet a good mile away from the team, where they explode. The brain doesn't like it though. It's graph is going nuts.

And now, since nothing else happens, you all move two spaces south west, as before.

Back to the drawing board....ooo I know...

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2015, 04:33:11 pm »

Check where the different brain lines are at, then Send ekg to medic. Then swap brain for the new one.

Keep going southwest, scouting for the jeeps, check ground for direction nerves.

"Medic, check this brain please.

Jeeps, steady as she goes, southwest it is.

Next one is for you, Morul, I handled this one pretty cleanly I think. But that brain is exhausted.

Iveso, fly up a bit and do a scan of the area. Check for incoming hostiles, and if you see a trace of the cluster or a place where it might be."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 04:41:53 pm by Radio Controlled »

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2015, 04:49:00 pm »

"...Well. Cool." Zayne grinned behind his faceplate, then began fiddling with his suit to see what it can do.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2015, 05:35:56 pm »

Keep driving southwest
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2015, 05:58:34 pm »

"Well. That was... underwhelming? I kinda wonder what those were, but, I think I can live without knowing. And remember, the cluster is most likely gonna be underground, under the skin. Probably gonna be hard to spot from above, or Steve could have just scanned the surface and pinpointed it for us."

Keep searching behind us, cycling through the cam-eye modes for any incoming hostiles. Make a kinetic barrier to block the enemy if I spot them too late to warn the team.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2015, 06:04:48 pm »

"Well. That was... underwhelming? I kinda wonder what those were, but, I think I can live without knowing. And remember, the cluster is most likely gonna be underground, under the skin. Probably gonna be hard to spot from above, or Steve could have just scanned the surface and pinpointed it for us."

Keep searching behind us, cycling through the cam-eye modes for any incoming hostiles. Make a kinetic barrier to block the enemy if I spot them too late to warn the team.

"You almost sound dissapointed. Shall I wait next time so we can see them up close? Maybe take a picture with them."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2015, 06:09:17 pm »

"Miyamoto, if you do that on purpose I swear to all that is holy, I'm taking you with me."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2015, 07:28:11 pm »

"This just keeps getting worse. This isn't going to end well when they really begin their attack on us."

Continue to sit in a fetal position on the bottom of the jeep, occasionally pop my head up to see what is going on. Be prepared to stab/shoot/kill/destroy anything if given the order or if I am in imminent danger.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2015, 07:34:44 pm »

"Do any humans need medical attention yet!? Just so I know if it's necessary to get up!"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 45