Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: Mission 19: Knock Knock  (Read 31869 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 19: Knock Knock
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2015, 01:53:31 am »

Beep boop I am a turret. Beep boop I microwave the robots.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2015, 07:04:30 am »

"What? What's going on boss?"

Head back to computer and aid Faith in cutting power cords.

After that, if robbuts break through goop wall, either crush them if they come one by one or hold them off with a force wall if they come in force.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2015, 12:13:52 pm »

An equal parts hasty and pissed off message from Milno pops up for everyone.
Don't hack the computer. Disable, turn if off. NOW.

Spoiler: For piecewise (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2015, 12:30:20 pm »

An equal parts hasty and pissed off message from Milno pops up for everyone.
Don't hack the computer. Disable, turn if off. NOW.

>FINISH HIM
"What?!"

Get back to the computer and cut its power immediately.
Faith combat rolls back into the room and then rears back and jams her hand straight into the computer. With a twist and a yank she tears free what looks like a brain case and then crushes it in her bare hand.

The computer shuts down and the insistent banging of metal limbs fades away.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2015, 01:16:53 pm »

"...Well, that's one way of doing it I guess. What's next on our agenda, commander?"
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2015, 05:18:11 pm »

Thaddeus looks at his cam feed from Faith for a bit, "Was...was that a brain case? Huh. Odd.", before shaking his head and looking around "Uh...let's see, Faith, Yancy and Mesk stay here to hook up the FTL com to the cockpit. Be sure to destroy the old com system, we don't want the UWM trying to take control of this and succeeding, until it's too late. Dubley, you have some skill with computers, right? Pan, and I will go to data storage with you to rip what we can from that."

Go to data storage, use dissolver to make our way there. Help with dismantling/disabling robots we come across. Don't want to get stabbed in the back by an independent action mode.

Be on the look out for independent acting robots. Carefully microwave them, if need be. Pop Con and Dex stims, and use shield to bash/block as needed.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:45:08 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2015, 05:25:21 pm »

"Roger that, I'll lead the way. Should we take the time to rip apart inactive robots we find on our way there?"

Lead the way to the data storage. Use goop dissolver if there's a goop wall in the way. Rip apart inactive robots we come across on the way there. 

Should we come across active robots, use mass amp to hold them in place and crush them.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:55:49 pm by Pancaek »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2015, 05:32:44 pm »

"Might as well. Better safe than sorry and all that. Don't want to find out if they have an independent action mode."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2015, 06:28:23 pm »

"Yes commander!"

guard the others while they hook up stuff to cockpit, help destroy UWM ftl comms if needed.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2015, 06:57:52 pm »

"Aww man, didn't even get to shoot any robots.
Let's go download that data."

Go to data storage. Download the data.
Keep the spektre up just in case, and microwave any hostile robots.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2015, 10:47:40 pm »

"Understood."

Help Mesk with anything he needs help with.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2015, 01:16:16 am »

"...the hell just happened?"
Hook up the comm system the ship's controls.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2015, 12:03:33 pm »

Though Milno really didn't want to keep interfering in a mission he had assigned Thad as the team leader, he still sent him a message this time instead of sending it to all team members.
Quote from: Milno to Rookie
Don't bother destroying every robot unless you think that's necessary. If you spend all your ammo or brain power on inactive robots you can damage the ship and any still-active ones will get you, but if they suddenly rise at least you thinned opposition. It is your call to make. As for the data storage...

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 02:47:18 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2015, 02:22:28 pm »

((PW said to hook up the FTL com to the cockpit. I even have the quote:
01:01:27 <Piecewise_is_not_asleep> Data storage, set up a new FTL com array, connect it to the cockpit
Or did he say something else different that I missed?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2015, 02:36:48 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 02:38:22 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20