Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: [ISG] You are in control of a tribe!  (Read 8363 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] You are in control of a tribe!
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2015, 11:38:04 am »

N.E where the small forests, the lake (or sea. It has an island near it), and by the river. The river was used by many civilizations to grow and we should also. Plus the fish traps would be awesome to have right about now.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2015, 11:42:49 am »

N.E where the small forests, the lake (or sea. It has an island near it), and by the river. The river was used by many civilizations to grow and we should also. Plus the fish traps would be awesome to have right about now.
+1, the map shows wild animals, and the red dots on the trees are presumed fruits.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2015, 11:46:58 am »

+1, the map shows wild animals, and the red dots on the trees are presumed fruits.
+1

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2015, 02:07:24 pm »

25 Tides/Tidae/Tidi. (Im voting for Tidae, but if anyone would like another plural just say so)
Tidals maybe?

Also, yay, my idea won! Celebration song!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 02:29:00 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2015, 02:35:22 pm »

25 Tides/Tidae/Tidi. (Im voting for Tidae, but if anyone would like another plural just say so)
Tidals maybe?

Also, yay, my idea won! Celebration song!
Don't rub it in 😔

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2015, 02:41:58 pm »

Hmm, We should definitely look into getting some Cannon Fodder at some point. Here are some action suggestions for after we set up Camp.

1.) 05 Tidae: Use 10 Wood to Fill the Land surrounding our Village with Spike Pit Traps.
2.) 15 Tidae: Use 50 Wood to build a Kennel for the Herbivorous Spiders to prevent them from being caught in our Traps.
3.) During Their Spare Time Laborers should Look into using Herbivorous Spider Silk as a Trap Component Or Clothing Material.
4.) 04 Tidae: Gather more Wood.
5.) The Paragon: Supervise The Trap Builders to maximize their Efficiency and recall what other Races and Tribes live in this Region.

I know that this will prevent us from building houses early on, But we're Humanoid Insects, Comfort isn't exactly a Top Priority here.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2015, 03:51:12 pm »

+1
+1 I vote for Tidi or if it comes down to Tides or Tidae then I vote for Tidae.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2015, 04:44:07 pm »

One more question: is Tide pronounced as Tay-de or as Tee-Day?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2015, 06:46:38 am »

I pronounce it as Tai-deh.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2015, 07:47:23 am »

Tai-day.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2015, 09:14:13 am »

Hmm, We should definitely look into getting some Cannon Fodder at some point. Here are some action suggestions for after we set up Camp.

1.) 05 Tidae: Use 10 Wood to Fill the Land surrounding our Village with Spike Pit Traps.
2.) 15 Tidae: Use 50 Wood to build a Kennel for the Herbivorous Spiders to prevent them from being caught in our Traps.
3.) During Their Spare Time Laborers should Look into using Herbivorous Spider Silk as a Trap Component Or Clothing Material.
5.) The Paragon: Supervise The Trap Builders to maximize their Efficiency and recall what other Races and Tribes live in this Region.

I know that this will prevent us from building houses early on, But we're Humanoid Insects, Comfort isn't exactly a Top Priority here.

+1

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2015, 02:35:47 pm »

Turn 1

Your tribe has arrived at the location of your new village!

Here's a closer look at the village.
The dark part has really been explored, whilst the light part is still a guess.
The red dots are your villagers, and the single blue dot is your Paragon

Whilst getting to your village, your scouts have seen several points of interest:
1. An unknown species of flowers. Their petals are white, and they smell heavenly
2. A few tunnels. They are expected to be used by critters the size of a cat
3. A big, grey fish swimming through the river.

You are now free to suggest anything you want. Food and drink consumption start this turn.

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
EDIT: forgot to add inventory
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:57:08 pm by Lord_lemonpie »

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2015, 02:38:14 pm »

ptw!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2015, 02:45:12 pm »

+1

This.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2015, 03:42:24 pm »

+1

This.
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5