Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97160 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1695 on: April 30, 2016, 07:00:03 am »

"Yes, that was it. It's a shame you don't have the build for a blade."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: April 30, 2016, 12:49:28 pm »

"Pretty sure you know everything about this group, or at least your spies do. So maybe just cut the posturing and get to the point?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: April 30, 2016, 01:00:19 pm »

"I do. But I would rather have a pleasant talk with Miss Maribel than toss demands and threats at her. After all, that is more of a Miccahian tactic, considering how well you keep foreign people from spilling your secrets." Hearing the snarks escalating, Princess Rosana coughed VERY DAMN LOUD to distract the two.

Seems to have helped, at least at one side.

"To the point. Miss Maribel, Sir Chance, the relationship between Kovalia and Zorestria will be... sour, for a possibly long while. If you are worried about your wellbeing, I will gladly find you a place at my court. You can stay as long as you want."

"I can assure you that both Maribel and Chance will be well treated at the Palace... but I do have to admit I can't say the same about capital's streets and alleys."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: April 30, 2016, 01:15:22 pm »

Kerr had opened his mouth to respond when Princess Rosana clearly indicated he should shut up. Growling under his breath, he muttered,

"Just because we can keep a secret doesn't mean we threaten people. And we can protect our friends just fine..."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: April 30, 2016, 02:22:03 pm »

Chance stood at attention once more.
: "Princess Eleonore." The mage did the best he could to bow. He took a few moments, clearly in strained thought.
: "I understand the risks. However, I have seen with my own senses the various means Zorostrian has employed in their plan to stop the Crimson Moon. I believe it would be well worth the effort that I remain tied to this assignment as a neutral party, until it's completion of course. If that would be acceptable?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: April 30, 2016, 02:25:53 pm »

"If that is your wish. How about you, Miss Maribel?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: April 30, 2016, 09:23:39 pm »

Irios dropped his voice to a whisper when Eleonore arrived.

"Yes, well, I managed to make do with knives before..." he held up his heal staff, "well, you know."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: May 01, 2016, 01:37:50 am »

Maribel had only woken up somewhat later, on the tail-end of Party drama. Groaning, she sat up, she sat though the conversation until the Princess arrived, getting up and bowing to her. When the princess addressed her, she gave another bow, pausing in thought for a couple of moments before responding.
"Princess Eleonore. I think it may be best to join your court, I somewhat doubt that I'll be that popular, or tolerated.. However, I feel that I should stick with Aliberti and the others, to lend my support with stopping the Crimson moon, at least until it has been stopped. Would that be acceptable, to join your court after this doomsday is averted?" She said, slightly looking away from Princess Rosana and the rest.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: May 01, 2016, 02:41:07 am »

"But of course." The Kovalian princess turned to Rosana.

"That would be all. I will let you go back to Zorestria now." Then she remembered something and stepped up to Rosana, going on her toes to whisper something to her.

"Of course. I will do my best, rest assured, Princess."

"Thank you." She nodded at the guards, who quickly opened the fenced area. Some others brought horses. Two guards brought weapons wrapped in white cloth.

"I'm also returning Aliberti's sword, and this strange axe. We never saw such a thing, so I must assume it's some family's heirloom."

Giuseppina regains Fire Axe.

---

Two days later, back at the Zorestrian Palace...

"You heard about the riots at the trade districts?"
"Yeah. Five hundred dead! Terrible stuff. Good thing we're staying at the Palace." Two of translocation mages, (the same who chatted about a horsemeat stew few days before) walked down the corridor toward the Hall of Pillars.

"Any news about Prince Aliberti?"
"Yes, I heard that his father, our King, wanted him executed, but Princess Rosana and few other of the royal siblings talked him out of it. Still, I believe he is being held in his quarters for Angels know how long. Might be till his coronation."
"Let's hope this won't get any uglier in the coming days..."

They pushed on the large door and stepped inside the hall, immediately taking their place at the side of High Priest Mullah, who, along a scarce few others, were preparing runes and items to help their magical ritual succeed.

"...I see. Well, like I said, I'm not sure on the roster, I was asked to join this group just this morning, but Rosana will probably know if you are to come with us or not. Please wait a moment, Sir Hildebrand, I'm sure Rosana is about to be here."

//Hildebrand of Ormia is active!

It was few seconds after that the door opened and... Princess Rosana wasn't there. It was Kerr, Aurelian and everyone else, entering the Hall of Pillars.

//Everyone else is active again as well!

"Hello, everyone. Is my sister Rosana not with you?"
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:43:44 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: May 01, 2016, 06:02:49 am »

"She's not. I imagine she's checking on Prince Aliberti."

Noel looked over the older man in heavy armor.

"I don't believe we've met. Noel Schoech, of Miccah. Historian, scholar, and dark mage."

He gave a respectful nod; the man's armor suggested some sort of nobility, which put the two of them on equal social standing. Or it would, if Noel wasn't - at a guess - twenty years younger.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:04:34 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: May 01, 2016, 08:04:16 am »

"Oh, you're that one who brings reports on other world's fauna and flora, am I right? I've read one, it's so nicely detailed. You really have the skill... Oh, here she is."

Princess Rosana hastily entered the room and then brushed her dress.

"Hello everyone... oh dear, you weren't issued weapons yet? I thought they clerks would be done with it by now! Gah, this whole scandal is messing everything up..." The elderly High Priest then moved closer.

"Apologies, Princess. But I have to report that we're not yet ready... we will need another hour or so."

Oh that's good. I mean, terrible, but on other hand, very convenient. We will deal with the equipment woes now - come with me, everyone!" She then took the whole group outside and then through several corridors and a set of stairs leading to the ground level, and then to the royal armory. Here, she had a brief talk with the quartermaster.

"Right, whoever does not have weapons can take up to two from here. Sir Hildebrand has his own, as I see. Please don't clear out everything, the palace guards need equipment too." The Princess herself took a sharp blade.

"I have my staves on me, so I don't need anything else."

Everyone, except Hildebrand but including Giuseppina, can pick up to 2 weapons from the list below. Please do so ICly.

Quote from: Quartermastery List of Available Equipment
SWORDS:
Iron Sword (3/3)
Steel Sword (2/2)
Scimitar (0/1)
Killing Edge (0/1)
Slim Sword (3/3)
Iron Rapier (2/2)
Steel Rapier (2/2)
Long Sword (1/1)
Iron Blade (2/2)
Armorslayer (1/1)
Iron Dagger (3/3)
Iron Knife (3/3)
Parrying Knife (1/1)
LANCES:
Iron Lance (2/3)
Slim Lance (2/2)
Steel Lance (1/2)
Killer Lance (0/1)
Iron Javelin (2/2)
Iron Pilum (1/2)
Steel Javelin (1/1)
Heavy Spear (1/1)
Iron Halberd (2/2)
Steel Halberd (1/2)
Glaive (0/1)
AXES:
Iron Axe (2/2)
Steel Axe (1/1)
Iron Mace (2/2)
Hammer (2/2)
Hatchet (2/2)
Hand Axe (1/2)
Short Hand (1/1)
Francisca (0/1)
BOWS:
Iron Bow (2/2)
Short Bow (0/1)
Steel Bow (1/1)
Iron Longbow (2/2)
Steel Longbow (1/1)
Iron Crossbow (2/2)
Steel Crossbow (1/1)
ANIMA TOMES:
Fire (1/2)
Blaze (0/1)
Wind (2/2)
Elwind (1/1)
Thunder (2/2)
Storm (1/1)
LIGHT TOMES:
Lightning (2/2)
Starshot (1/1)
Flash (1/1)
Prelude (1/1)
Thani (1/1)
Ray (1/1)
Blessed Iron (0/1)
Sacred Fire (1/1)
Sacred Steel (0/1)
DARK TOMES:
Flux (0/1)
Worm (1/1)
Carrion (0/1)
Black Fire (1/1)
Black Sword (1/1)
Swarm (1/1)
STAVES:
Heal (2/2)
Antidote (1/1)
Mend (1/1)
Soothe (1/1)
Poison (1/1)
Slow (1/1)
Unlock (1/1)
Barrier (0/1)
Rescue (0/1)
PERFORMANCES:
Subtle Jynx (1/1)
Enamouring Step (0/1)
Enchanting Tango (0/1)

"Oh, and if High Priest needs more time, then he will have it. You can go have a meal or a nap, but please be at the Hall of Pillars once again in an hour, alright?" With that, Princess Rosana, as fast as she came, was gone again.

//You have RP time till Tuesday morning (hatkat/european time). Work those supports!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:50:30 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: May 01, 2016, 08:15:02 am »

"If nobody objects, I'll be taking these." Ivory says, picking up a Steel Lance and an Iron Pilum.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: May 01, 2016, 08:37:18 am »

"I will take another Short Bow."
She picked up the bow, before turning to the blades. She looked through them, experimentally hefting the armour killer, before shaking her head and picking up the scimitar.
"No, something like this is better."

Shortbow and scimitar.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: May 01, 2016, 08:42:36 am »

:"Wait but I have my strange axe, so I can't get weapons, right?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: May 01, 2016, 08:44:11 am »

"Take them. I'm sure the quartermaster won't object." She gave the man a glance, and he didn't protest.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 149