Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97231 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #900 on: October 18, 2015, 11:46:14 am »

And Kerr manly brought down the last frozen corpse.

Quote from: Kerr vs Frostling F
Hit: 106+10-13 = 103, autohit!
Damage: 14-8 = 6dmg

~~Chapter 2 Complete!~~

"Ha! Splendid work! Third time without casualties! That is a progress."

Prince Aliberti looked at the carnage, while Rosana moved between the villagers who began to disperse.

"So what now?"

"I hope King Ethelred is willing to part with his trinket." Aliberti looked around. "Thanks for finishing this mess, Kerr."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 18, 2015, 11:47:31 am »

"Of course! I needed a little bit of fun, and spent too much of that battle flat on my back turning the snow red. So it was good to get a final shot in."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 18, 2015, 11:50:56 am »

Noel took his journal back out and began to write down the things he had observed during the battle - the monster's weakness to fire, how King Ethelred and his forces fought, and a personal comment in the margins about how damned annoying wolves were to try to fight.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 18, 2015, 11:51:38 am »

"Please try not to bleed that much. I'm always worried when... people under my command get hurt." He then looked around.

"Where did King Ethelred go?" Indeed, King Ethelred was already missing as few remaining villagers went on to drag the monster and undeaded corpses onto one pile.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 18, 2015, 11:54:27 am »

"He's around somewhere, I'm sure. Could I borrow a knife? And you over there, please drop that monster corpse. No, not the undead human, I have no interest in that one."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 18, 2015, 11:55:54 am »

"Psh. It's fine. Though, we could probably use some healers to look at Chance. He took a couple hard hits."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 18, 2015, 12:24:32 pm »

Aurelian sighed with relief now that the monsters had all be killed. He shivered violently as his body worked out that unnatural chill, warming up now that it wasn't in panic mode. It only took a few moments before his wounds were mended.

The knight whirled back towards the town around and thrust his lance in the air in celebration. "Alright! That was awesome! Put down some monsters and nobody died! Man, did you see King Ethelred go? He's crazy good."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 18, 2015, 12:29:08 pm »

"Hey, you weren't half bad yourself, little bro. Those monsters wouldn't go anywhere near you. You gave us the time to all get into positions. So good work."

He ruffled Aur's hair affectionately.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: October 18, 2015, 12:31:01 pm »

Noel looked a bit miffed. No one had been willing to lend a knife and his polite request to save a corpse for dissection had been totally ignored. He made a note about stubborn rubes in the margins and closed his journal, tucking it back into his robes.

"Yes, well. I suppose Ethelred would be if he has to deal with this often."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: October 18, 2015, 12:51:58 pm »

Aurelian looked embarrassed when Kerr ruffled his hair, but was in too good of a mood to let that faze him.

"Still find it funny that they had an easier time getting through the walls than me. Glad I never got close to one of those giants though, didn't want to see how that match up would of gone." After a moment, Aur realized something. "OH! Right, this is yours. Thanks for letting me use it, although man those wolves are hard to hit." The knight returned the crude javelins to Kerr.

The knight looked to Noel. "Yeah, he would have. He said this was the third time without casualties, right? Wonder how often they attack."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: October 18, 2015, 12:57:53 pm »

"It can't be too often. If they only attack during the cold part of the year, maybe twice a year? I don't see them having the forces to attack more often than that, and more than that would likely end with the villagers eventually getting overwhelmed."

"Of course that depends on the weather here... maybe the cold season is a lot longer?"

Noel put his hand to his chin and thought about it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 18, 2015, 01:08:28 pm »

"Yeah, that sounds right. They probably wouldn't have as well fortified a position as this if those giants attack often, they just tear through those wooden walls. We can ask one of the locals, they would know more. They'll probably be in a good mood too, considering." The knight offered. It was notable that he was avoiding looking at the strange hands holding Noel aloft, looking at a spot above the shaman's head.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 18, 2015, 01:11:03 pm »

Giuseppina slung her axe back over her back before raising her arms in victory and trudging back towards the group, grinning.
:"Yes! We did it! We won! Giants, ice things, we beat 'em, they're no match for us! (Or King Ethelred!)"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 18, 2015, 01:14:59 pm »

Noel didn't notice Aur avoiding looking at his feet, as he was lost in thoughts, possibilities, and calculations.

"What would really help would be some sort of flammable substance or resin. They could dig a trench around the village, just outside the palisades, and put wood and resin in it, then light it when the monsters attacked..."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 18, 2015, 01:17:54 pm »

"Mage!" Ayzebel called to catch Noel's attention. Her hand flickered, and a tiny knife flew to embed itself in the snow just before the hands holding aloft Noel's feet: too small to combat, the blade was barely an inch long, but still razor sharp.

"I'll want that back." she joined in the conversation. "Yes, that was a rather successful defence; well fought, all."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 149