Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97256 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #675 on: August 21, 2015, 05:22:47 am »

"Hmm, I'm not in charge here but of course we should consider forced recovery as a possible option! I will tell Ali about your plan." With that, Rosana hurried to her brother's side. She told him something, he told something to King Ethelred, and the white-haired giant moved away with a laugh, rejoining his fellow villagers few feet further away.

Aliberti stopped right at the front of the gates along with his sister. Seemingly informed now, he turned toward the others and waited for them to approach.

"Ayzebel, how subtle you can be with... your sword?" He then spoke in a quieter tone, so that the natives wouldn't hear anything.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:45:30 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 21, 2015, 07:27:56 am »

Noel pinched the bridge of his nose between his eyes.

"Are you serious? We're really going to do this?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 21, 2015, 09:29:08 am »

"If they won't give it willingly, yes."

"I know that's harsh but Ali is right, we should do all we can to save our world!"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 21, 2015, 09:32:08 am »

"So what did they want from us?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 21, 2015, 09:36:19 am »

Prince Aliberti blinked.

"Oh, he didn't tell yet."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: August 21, 2015, 10:03:13 am »

Noel's palm connected to his face with a resounding thump.

"Right. Yes. Of course we don't know what he wants yet and we're already planning murder. Fantastic. I honestly don't know why I expected better."

"Shouldn't we see what it is, then?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 21, 2015, 12:12:36 pm »

"If you do not have the strength to kill for the sake of saving our world, maybe I should ask Rashida back. You are right, we should go." Rosana sneezed as if to agree, and then the princelings moved forth in front of the group.

The villagers formed two lines between witch Prince's entourage was directed toward a large building made of timber and planks. It's roof had a thick layer of snow on top and a small wisp of black smoke rose from a wide chimney. One could think it was a forge...

...and not a large feast hall. Low tables were flanked from two sides by simple piles of hay and wool, seemingly used as seats. There was only one chair; made of bright wood and decorated with animal skulls and furs were used to cover the back and seat of it.

"Our guards dining hall looks more opulent than this."

"Shh, they might hear you. And who's that?"

"How would I know?" They were referring to a blonde girl that was talking with King Ethelred. She was glancing at Prince and his companions from time to time. After a while, she looked at the Prince, brushed her robe, and stepped forward the group.

"Welcome, southerners, in our humble settlement. Our mead is yours, and so are our beds." King Ethelred stepped up to her and patted her on the shoulder.

"This is Aenwynn, my only child." The girl grimaced, as if hurt by the label somehow. "If you need anything, just tell her and she will make sure to accomodate. Please, sit anywhere! My villagers are already making preparing flatbreads and roast the meat and fat."

"Thank you, kind, uhh, King. I didn't introduce everyone properly before. I'm Pri- I'm Aliberti, and that is my sister-" Prince Aliberti looked after Rosana, but she was already seated - right next to a big open fireplace surrounded by stones. "That's my sister Rosana there. And those are my... companions, yes. So, what business did you want to talk about...?"

"Do not worry! One should not talk business on empty stomach and I'm sure you have spent some time traveling so far north. Come! We shall eat warm meat and drink cold milk and then sing!" Prince Aliberti let out a sigh before following King Ethelred, who sat down at the throne, and then seated Aliberti on his left hand side. He didn't look as if he was particularily pleased with his accomodations.

Rosana, on other hand, was already vividly chattering with two young maidens who listened to her with mouths open in awe.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 21, 2015, 12:26:04 pm »

Noel frowned. This wasn't his idea of nobility, but a king was a king, and therefore he was going to be on his manners. He approached one of the tables and seated himself in the lotus position on a pile of hay, smoothing his robes out beneath him as he did so.

"Thank you, King Ethelred."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 21, 2015, 01:17:35 pm »

Aur sat down when indicated, trying to seat himself as best he can. Which is to say not very well, his armor hindering the motion as well as him being fearful of badly pressuring the joints of the armor. In the end he resigned to a sort of half-kneeling position, resting what weight he could on his standing foot instead of his leg laying down. He didn't look terribly comfortable.

Today, he regretted the decision to put on his faulds and tassets. He wondered how much time he'd lose removing them and if it was worth it to be able to sit comfortably.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 21, 2015, 02:41:37 pm »

In the snow

Ayzebel smiled at Irios' defence before turning to the Prince and speaking quietly.

"Subtly. Hitting a critical spot like a throat would kill him quickly without a scream. Even if that doesn't kill him instantly, I can poison my weapon to ensure the job."

----

In the hall

Ayzebel quietly took a seat near the Prince.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 21, 2015, 09:37:33 pm »

Noel looked over at Aur.

"...That can't be comfortable. Do you need help?"

It sounded like he was offering assistance to be polite more than anything.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 12:31:25 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 22, 2015, 12:06:46 am »

"...I think my leg's asleep. Or I just can't feel it anymore, not sure which. Probably not concerning if my leg isn't glowing. Probably." The armored knight relented, frowning as he looked at his legs. He sighed and readjusted into more of a wide-stance squat now. It only looked slightly more comfortable, albeit liable to topple over if pushed.

"I sort of expected that we wouldn't sit down on anything, but I can see now that's my fault. I'll just suffer in silence, don't mind me. I'm sure I'll find this a humorous lesson for later, yes."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 22, 2015, 12:32:05 am »

Noel shrugged.

"If you're sure."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 22, 2015, 12:41:11 am »

Miranda quickly sat down and made herself comfortable. This place reminded her of home! Well save for the bit where it was so much colder. Sooooo much colder. She was regretting her short sleeves right now.
It's FEF, not FEOF

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 22, 2015, 01:09:08 am »

Outside

"At least we're more useful than a bookworm who would rather watch his entire world cease to exist than kill one man."

"And last I checked, Heal staves save lives, not end them. Kindly explain how that is murderous in any way."

Inside

Irios took his seat next to Ayzebel and awaited whatever was to come next.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 149