Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97257 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #660 on: August 20, 2015, 11:54:12 am »

"I think that a few of us should follow after the prince to make sure that everything is alright."

With that, Kerr headed after the prince and the apparent leader of the village.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 20, 2015, 11:58:40 am »

Aur was watching the procession and the area around them with wonder and awe quietly. Snow! He's only seen snow once, and from afar, but this is quite amazing. An entire field of snow as far as the eye could see and a strange people who actually don't want to kill them!

He was rather thankful for his bulky armor and layering by now, effectively girded from the cold by both attire and tempering from his time in Miccah. At his brother's comment, Aurelian nodded.

"Yeah. They seem nice though, but it never hurts to be careful. Best way to get the ring would probably be helping them I bet." He lowered his voice perhaps more than needed. "...Or saying that we need it to solve their problem in the first place, which is a bit underhanded." The knight frowned at the latter option, clearly disliking it, before trudging off after his brother.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 02:47:56 am by Xanmyral »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 20, 2015, 12:32:41 pm »

"We could just kill the man and take the ring. If he believes we can solve his problem, he obviously believes us stronger. It would certainly be a swift conclusion."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 20, 2015, 12:39:27 pm »

Because all of us are common thugs and murderers, of course.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 20, 2015, 02:10:43 pm »

:"What? But... why would you want to do that... That's murder."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 20, 2015, 02:39:11 pm »

"An entire world depends on our actions, and the Crimson Moon gets ever closer. It's our duty to try to obtain the shards as fast and effectively as possible, even if we sully our hands with red."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 20, 2015, 03:36:36 pm »

Maribel was intensely grateful for her new outfit, it being much more suited for snow than some dancer's outfit from the court. Still, she quickly got up and shook as much of the snow as she could off her.
  "Snow? It's been a while since I've seen this much at once..."
When the strangers arrived, and when Ayzbel suggested murdering them, she shook her head.
  "I.. I don't think we're exactly capable of murdering innocent people. We should at least see if we can't get the shard by non-violent means."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 20, 2015, 03:52:47 pm »

"A life against a world? If we fail because of the delay, we have murdered countless more with our inaction." She looked around. "And so... what would you do if this innocent man refused us his ring? Would you slay him then? Murder is murder, after all."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 20, 2015, 04:22:04 pm »

Chance remained still, slowly trying to examine the area around him, apparently in vain.
: "I... do not entirely disagree with Miss Glassria's line of reasoning. But I believe we should consult the Prince and Princess first. After all, this task could be trivial."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 20, 2015, 04:26:12 pm »

"I'd use force, I'd knock him out or otherwise paralyze him. Killing him.. That would be a last resort. Not a first one."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 20, 2015, 05:24:41 pm »

"Right. You Sect of Glass people like to kill first, ask questions never. Your handlers must be proud of their attack dog."

Noel shook his head.

"I'm hardly one to care what the common person thinks - they're common for a reason - but it would be hypocritical of us to potentially doom this village by killing their leader!"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 12:34:07 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 20, 2015, 06:17:58 pm »

Ayzebel regarded Noel coldly.

"Hypocritical? Not in the least. My duty is to save our world, no matter what needs be done. If they had a similar task, I would expect them to do no less. A person, a village, a city - none match up to an entire world like we are protecting."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 20, 2015, 06:52:20 pm »

"Then let's just break into their houses, shall we? Surely we could use their food, and sell their goods to fund ourselves. We're saving the world, after all! Who cares what we destroy along the way, it'll all be right in the end!"

Noel had been pacing back and forth, making dramatic gestures, but now he stopped and dropped his hands to the side, looking at Ayzebel over his shoulder.

"Or we do this like reasonable people. We see what needs to be done, we do it, we get paid with the shard, we go home. No one suffers just because of a little impatience."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 12:34:47 am by SeriousConcentrate »

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 21, 2015, 12:26:37 am »

The snow had been annoying but Irios had been better off than some of the others at least.

"Blast this pointlessly cold water..."

As the conversation continued on he grit his teeth; there was hardly a right answer here but he wouldn't just stand silently by. Even if his contribution probably wasn't wanted.

"And why should we care, hmm? Because it makes us feel better about ourselves because we did the 'right' thing? The quicker we get the shard and get out the quicker we end this whole quest. Besides, for all we know time is screwing us over as we speak, more reason to be quick about it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 21, 2015, 12:41:17 am »

"And what would you know of right and wrong, Glass? Hmm? All you and your kind know is how to be murderous thugs. Do you know why anyone tolerates your little cult? Because you are useful idiots. All anyone has to do is cry wolf about Xatar and you pawns come charging in, salivating for blood."

"I may not have much love for those below my station, but I don't want to see these people slaughtered for your entertainment just because they're inconvenient."
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 149