Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97262 times)

Elacyna

• Bay Watcher
  • Right, this is a place.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #645 on: August 19, 2015, 10:56:52 pm »

"Yeah... hopefully things will go better this time." Hafiz shrugged, trying not to put his mind to think of worse outcomes.

"Ah, a dance, you say? Like the ones you did during the mission? Of course, go ahead." Curious about how these dances worked their magic, his interest was piqued.
It cannot be!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: August 19, 2015, 11:00:49 pm »

"I hope wherever we go this time isn't filled with icky things again. Those monsters were just sooo gross." She shuddered at the memory
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: August 20, 2015, 12:07:40 am »

"Certainly, enjoy.."
And with that, Maribel grew silent, stretching for a moment or two, before tapping her feet to an unheard beat, launching into a modified waltz. She unfurled her scarf, flinging the end into the air and making it dance by twitching her arm, before starting a complex footwork pattern, still making her scarf dance and flutter in the air. She continued this performance for a couple moments more, before stopping and re-donning her scarf. She smiled a genuine smile at Hafiz.
  "Mhmhm.. Was that a decent display?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: August 20, 2015, 03:04:22 am »

The Prince finished conversing with Royal Priest in secret.

"It is time. The apprentices are ready and we can have another trip."

"I just can't wait!"

The apprentices formed a circle and began to chant.

Bright yellow-pink-red-blue-white light flooded the eyes of everyone, before dissipating as quickly as it have appeared...

...and everyone was standing in the middle of a forest.

Suddenly, the ground gave way and everyone plummeted into a knee-deep layer of white, cold substance. Hafiz's horse barely managed to keep its balance and thusly the horse archer was the only one who didn't suffer the wet, cold fate.

That substance was snow. For those that lived in Kovalia or visited the high peaks of Miccah, snow wasn't anything new.

Others, however...

"Augh! What is this! I'm all wet! And it's cold! I can't get it out my collar! Mullah, damn you!" The Prince stood up and brushed himself, shivering already. His sister stood up and fished something from the back of her belt. Those were gloves.

"Good adventurer is a prepared adventurer! And it's snow my good brother! You can see it north in Kovalia. Now if I only brought a fur coat-" Rosana stared at a nearby person. It was tall, blonde woman, in a fur coat. She had a hatchet in one hand, and with the other she was apparently in the middle of dragging a small tree. She looked, wide-eyed, at Prince and his entourage for a good while. Princess Rosana smiled and raised a hand toward her in peaceful gesture.

"Oh! Oh! A native! Hello-"

The blonde woman let go off the tree and made a run for it, up the hillside, toward a palisaded settlement of sorts!

"Magi! Magi are here! Magi! Magi have come! Magi are here!!" She yelled quite enthusiastically while running. Soon however her speech was unrecognizable to other's ears; she went outside the artifact's range.

"I think -ACHOO- I think she have mistaken us for someone else..." The Prince rubbed his shoulders and then turned toward Chance.

"Chance, what kind of fire spells you know? Anything about protection from cold maybe?"

Unfortunately, Chance, Miranda and Noel could feel the magic of their books being skewered with in some way. It must be conflicting with the nature of the magic of this world!

//Anima, Light and Dark magic tomes have their AT halved in this world. Staff magic is unaffected.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: August 20, 2015, 03:53:18 am »

Ayzebel was somewhat protected by the cloak she wore and the tall boots. She looked around, picking up a handful.

At the woman's shouts she drew her sword, but as she ran off her returned it to the sheath.

"We should follow her. If they are hostile, we'll meet them before they have time to prepare. If not... we'll be out of the snow."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: August 20, 2015, 08:28:17 am »

: "...We've arrived? Why does it seem..." Chance pulled out his Fire tome and struck it a couple times, generating much fewer sparks than normal.
: "First I am blinded by too much magic, now I am blinded by too little. Fate does seem to love it's themes."
: "The air definitely feels a lot like home, though..." The mage quietly stowed his tome away before addressing the Prince's concern, "Unfortunately the only way I could protect anyone from cold is to set something nearby ablaze. Even worse, something about this world is suppressing magic a great deal."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: August 20, 2015, 08:48:40 am »

"It looks like we'll have to try twice as hard for maybe half the effect."

Noel sighed and got out his book and quill, making a notation about the personal effects of magical travel and the area they ended up in. After a few moments, he was done.

"If this magic does send us to very near a shard, then it's likely that the village has it. Additionally, it's the only landmark visible. We might as well head toward it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 20, 2015, 08:48:58 am »

Giuseppina was more than a little surprised by the sudden dip in the snow, closing her eyes and clenching her fists by her side as the freezing sensation assaulted her.
:"Oh, oh, oh that is COLD!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 20, 2015, 11:06:58 am »

Prince Aliberti sneezed again.

"Ehhh, Chance might be right. Let's go people." And thus the group followed after the woman, but soon they had to stop; a group of villagers poured from the gate of the settlement. Few of them were armed. They gazed on the Prince and his entourage as if they were mesmerized.

Must be Prince's natural beauty.

A large, bearded man pushed himself between the people and ventured in front of them, with open arms. That man had at least six and half feet of height and given his width, at least two hundred fifty pounds, if not more. He wore a simple robe, while more observant people could notice a jewelled belt and a silver ring with crystal shard on his left index finger.

"Welcome, southerners! I am Ethelred, King on the Mountain, and I'm very happy that Magi have come to visit us, and in the best moment possible. Our food is your food, our beds are yours! Come, come! Tell us of your travels, of the world in the flatlands and then we can do business. Everyone! Prepare a feast for the Magi! Our problems might see a solution!" The villagers cheered, and the 'giant' then spoke with them. The Prince looked bewildered, while Princess was somewhat calmer.

"They really did mistake us for someone else." His sister giggled.

"Heehee, I won't turn down a feast in such a dreaded, cold place. Can't we at least pretend?" Aliberti shrugged, and then turned to Kerr and others.

"Did you see his ring?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 20, 2015, 11:09:19 am »

"Do you think it's a shard? In any case, let's take the opportunity to find out more about this place."

Noel already had his journal out.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 20, 2015, 11:11:25 am »

"They said they had a problem... Perhaps if we help them with it, they'll be willing to give us the shard. They mentioned something about business too, so..."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 20, 2015, 11:20:37 am »

"Well, we can easily find out." Prince pulled out the mirror but then Ethelred placed a hand on his shoulder.

"And what is your name, young man? I assume you are in charge here, given your exquisite armor? Is that steel?"

"I'm Aliberti. Err, yes it's steel, but, uhhh, alloyed."

"Oh, alloys. Here we work with simple iron! Come, you will tell me more about the marvels of the flatlands! Do you still build entire buildings out of stone? We haven't had a magi in almost twelve years, I have so much to ask!..." Prince Aliberti handed the mirror to Noel before King Ethelred dragged him away.

"Is this mirror important?" Princess asked, as she wasn't informed of its abilities.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 20, 2015, 11:25:28 am »

Noel shrugged.

"I believe it is meant to identify shards of the orb. Let's see. I don't know if it'll work without the shard in the immediate vicinity..."

He rubbed the mirror with the trailing sleeve of his robe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 20, 2015, 11:43:36 am »

Almost entire surface of the mirror begun to shine brightly, and with careful observation of darkened area one could conclude that the shard in the ring was shard of the orb.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 20, 2015, 11:46:24 am »

"Now we have to find a way to get that ring. Here, you hold on to this."

Noel handed the mirror to Rosana and started sketching the village and taking notes about it.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 149