Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97261 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #630 on: August 19, 2015, 09:20:10 pm »

"Does it matter? Now unless you'd prefer I start asking you personal questions too..."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: August 19, 2015, 09:23:10 pm »

"Mmmm.. That's true, I personally would like having more time to recover myself, but..."
Maribel smiled a faint smile, and pointed her finger at the ceiling, before sighing.
  "I can only hope we get some more rest after this shard, assuming that the time.. stays whatever its meant to stay at." She sighed, before letting out a small 'oh'
  "Oh, right. Refreshing! My dances are more than moves, they have the power to refresh a person, as though they had just rested. I'll demonstrate, if you're okay with that."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: August 19, 2015, 09:24:45 pm »

Noel spread his hands with a shrug.

"If you want to educate yourself I'll be glad there's at least one other person on this team who thinks to ask questions. And a fair trade is a fair trade."
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:17:55 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: August 19, 2015, 09:26:23 pm »

"Well, its all sort of a gamble. Wherever the shard might of gone. Hmm." The knight pondered for a moment.
"I guess it sorta depends on if they recognize how important the shard is. We might have a really short trip where they just hand it to us. Or a really long one. Who can tell?"
"I think that's half the fun. Although yeah, it would be nice to go somewhere where not every single person or thing we meet tries to fight us."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: August 19, 2015, 09:37:35 pm »

:"You know... I never really thought about it in terms of fun. It seems kinda nice."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: August 19, 2015, 09:39:51 pm »

Looking the mage over once, Kerr raised an eyebrow and sighed.

"So what are you doing here in the capital? Your accent sounds more like my brother's than the prince's."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: August 19, 2015, 09:48:43 pm »

"Why I'm anxious to get going. It could be anything! Probably mostly because I'm terrible with surprises. And patience. I can't even guess! I did last time and didn't even come close."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: August 19, 2015, 09:52:09 pm »

Giuseppina shrugged widely.
:"Who knows? I've been lots of places, but last time was just... not at all like any of them. I don't even really think there's anything like them here at all!"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: August 19, 2015, 09:57:29 pm »

"Hmm. I don't think so. Maybe? I can't say I've ventured to a lot of places here, probably best if I just say I don't know."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: August 19, 2015, 10:06:00 pm »

:"If you don't mind me asking. . . where have you been?"
"I'm from the Tunis sea area, myself, so I've been all over that coast!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: August 19, 2015, 10:13:35 pm »

"I'm... Let's say in exile. It's more complicated than we likely have time to get into right now, but involves greed, stupidity, and rival families."

"I know it's probably not the answer you were looking for, but it will have to do for now. I don't want to speak of it any further with that priestess trying to stare through me."
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:19:11 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 19, 2015, 10:19:30 pm »

"Oh, where I've been? Uh... Miccah and... Zorestra... And that's, uh, pretty much it." The knight scratched the back of his neck as he tried to recall, although to a keen eye it was a false front.

"Tunis, really? Wow! I've seen the ocean before, but never been on it. What's it like at sea? Or a coastal town even? Is it true its easy to get sick on a ship?" If Giuseppina didn't have the young knight's full attention before, she sure did now, looking eager for tales of other places.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: August 19, 2015, 10:27:54 pm »

The conversation she was having with Aur was much more natural than any she'd tried to have before, something she was quite grateful for.
"Hahaha, I saw lots of people got seasick, but never me, since I've been on a ship all my life! The seas... well, it's interesting! There's so much different to go over I don't really know where to start!"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 19, 2015, 10:49:41 pm »

"Well, I know so little I don't know where to begin. Hm... What's it like when the floor and everything keeps moving? The closest I would know would be riding on a wyvern, but then you're sort of moving with them. Or something. I don't really know what to compare it to."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: August 19, 2015, 10:54:16 pm »

"If you've got a strong stomach, good balance, or are just used to it, it takes a little while and then you basically adjust! Hehe, it can be just as difficult to get back on land, though."
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 149