Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97264 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #615 on: August 19, 2015, 06:14:19 pm »

"Ragged clothes, though I don't know the material. The weapons were crude but strong. These were from there. "

He held out the javelins he'd received in the other world.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 19, 2015, 06:21:53 pm »

Noel looked over the javelins and made a quick sketch in the margins.

""So they were armed like primitives, yet their location suggested a culture at least as far advanced as our own? And they spoke our language, did you say? Interesting. All right, tell me about the spiders. Venomous, web spinning or leaping...?""
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:14:43 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: August 19, 2015, 07:20:30 pm »

"The locals spoke whatever language they speak. The artifact that transports us also translates for us. I figured you would know that. As for the spiders, they had webs, no leaping or poison that I saw. Not overly difficult to take out, though to be honest none of the enemies were."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 07:24:50 pm by Swordstar »

Elacyna

• Bay Watcher
  • Right, this is a place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 19, 2015, 08:02:51 pm »

Hafiz had stood silent for most of the reunion, having kept reserved and pensive since the end of their skirmish in that alien realm. The news they'd been gone for two weeks only struck his mood harder, and as soon as dismissed for a few hours, Hafiz rushed into the capital to provide his father an explanation. He could only hope future missions would have a lesser time gap.

Returning to the castle, horse in tow, Hafiz presented himself to the Hall of Pillars once more. Mood only slightly lighter, Hafiz stood silent and let the prince give his report. Only when introductions were called he uttered a word again.

"...Hafiz Ajam, scout of the capital's guard, princess."
It cannot be!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: August 19, 2015, 08:08:52 pm »

"Oh, does it? That's interesting of itself, but the other possibility... No matter. So they were non-venomous web spiders of unusual size, but no particular ability. That's all right, I suppose, since it means there's no real need to study them."

"I suppose you wouldn't mind elaborating on the other creatures?"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:15:18 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: August 19, 2015, 08:31:51 pm »

Maribel glanced at Hafiz, though she hadn't spoke to him before, he seemed.. Unusually weary, compared to the rest of the group. Waiting a couple of moment,s she walked up behind him and poked him on the shoulder, before stepping back and allowing him to turn to face her.
  "Hafiz, was it? You seem.. Weary, is there anything I can do to help with what's on your mind? Maybe.. Refresh you?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: August 19, 2015, 08:34:04 pm »

Aurelian was shuffling around by himself as he waited for them to head out already, anxious. Seeing Giuseppina, the man spoke up.

"Hey, you ready to head out again? Wonder what we're going to see next. It could be anything!" He seemed pretty excited.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: August 19, 2015, 08:35:59 pm »

"They were... husks it seemed. Like they should have been human but weren't. Undead maybe or... something worse."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: August 19, 2015, 08:55:06 pm »

"Undead in other worlds... Interesting."

Noel finished writing and closed his book with a thump.

"You've been helpful. Thank you. We can go over the constructions another time."

Noel looked Kerr over.

"A personal question. Why the hair?"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:16:38 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: August 19, 2015, 08:55:34 pm »

Giuseppina had her attention taken from the Princess by Aur's arrival.
:"Oh, uh, Aurelian! I'm, uh, ready enough to go ahead, but..."
:"I guess I do hope that the next place is a lot less... well... destroyed and probably-cursed?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: August 19, 2015, 08:57:51 pm »

"Because I made a foolish bet and lost. The magic dye as opposed to regular dye was so that it would last longer because that amused the person I lost the bet to."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: August 19, 2015, 09:03:10 pm »

"Well, that's sort of what's so great isn't it? It could be anything, who knows? I bet it won't be anything I would even think to imagine. I mean, for however destroyed the last place was, it was still an amazing sight. What I wouldn't give to see it how it used to be."

Elacyna

• Bay Watcher
  • Right, this is a place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: August 19, 2015, 09:06:09 pm »

"Ah, what?"

Hafiz turned his head to face Maribel, and forced a smile that only held a fraction of a moment before turning into a sigh.

"Sorry, I tried to take all these events my own pace, but... we only have so much time. I'm sure it's rough on everyone else as well."

"Refresh me? What do you mean?"
It cannot be!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: August 19, 2015, 09:17:12 pm »

"I see. And this someone would be... The prince, perhaps? I only ask because it seems like such flamboyant hair would make for an easy target."
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:17:33 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: August 19, 2015, 09:19:03 pm »

:"I... guess. That place sort of... well, it scared me out of my wits."
:"Still, it would be nice to show up somewhere rich and shining and prosperous, though, huh?"
:"Unless they still want to fight us."
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 149