Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97263 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #600 on: August 19, 2015, 02:00:08 pm »

"Oh?" She looked down at her dress.

"Well I will wash it afterwards! I can't go adventuring and hope to keep my dress clean now can I?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 19, 2015, 02:02:29 pm »

"Well, so long as you're alright with the various lady training classes that tend to come along with your acting like this, it should be interesting to have you along, that's for sure."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 19, 2015, 02:02:32 pm »

Due to the hurried nature of the report it went better than Irios had expected, him just having to be present. He took the staff offered him with thanks, as is own was well on it's way to expiring.

"Thank you, with this I needn't worry about over using my staff."

Irios knew he didn't have a choice of staying behind, not that he would anyway. As he was about to answer the prince he was interrupted by none other than the princess running up and declaring she would be accompanying them this time. Introductions were once again in order.

"I am Irios Dias, a representative of the Sect of Glass," he said while bowing the same as he'd done for the prince.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 19, 2015, 02:17:02 pm »

: "Wh-" Chance fumbled as the Elfire was dumped into his hands, "We're leaving again? I'm not entirely sure..."
The mage rubbed his head a little, but relented.
: "If the Prince requires my assistance still, I am prepared."
Color seemed to drain from his face, though, when the Princess entered the scene.
: "Milady Rosana?! Are you absolutely certain? While I am certain in Milady's and our capabilities to fend off danger, even in this last time we attempted to use this method of travel, we remained in the other world for two weeks from this perspective. Who knows what other risks may be present?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2015, 02:23:13 pm »

Maribel had entered, wearing an entirely different outfit, instead of a formfitting blue outfit that ended in a skirt, she was wearing a grey toga, trimmed with gold that covered her arms, while still giving her a full range of movement, followed by a sensible pair of similar trousers. The outfit was finally finished with a scarlet scarf, which she occasionally messed with, laying more of it onto her shoulders, before deciding to leave a portion hanging off her shoulder. She shook her head when the prince asked if anybody wanted out of this.
  "I know how important this is. I won't refuse working towards saving our world."
She almost grinned when she saw the staring contest between Aliberti and Rosana. That was the princess alright, it was good to see that the two weeks hadn't changed her.
  "Ah, hello Princess Roasana. I won't try to dissuade you from this, so. It's a pleasure having you around, we'll do our best to keep you and your brother relatively safe.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 19, 2015, 02:26:42 pm »

"Oh, hey princess Rosana. Didn't expect you to be joining us. If you want to see weird places, you made the right choice! Our last visit was a desert with absolutely giant ruins and a weird underground building with lots of magic."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 19, 2015, 02:42:58 pm »

Noel pinched the bridge of his nose between his eyes with a heavy sigh.

"Yes, I'm Noel Schoech. I'm one of the royal librarians and scribes. Apparently I'm being drug away from my studies to document these travels. I'm quite skilled in dark magic, so let's not demean ourselves by pretending that I need babysitting. All that being said, it would be a good idea to give me the short version of your previous jaunt, for posterity's sake."

Noel held a quill above a blank page of his book, although his expression said he wasn't expecting much.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:10:32 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 19, 2015, 02:52:27 pm »

"I am Ayzebel Glassria, your Highness. I am one of the representatives of the Sect of Glass, here to serve."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 06:11:34 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 19, 2015, 02:55:43 pm »

Oh, another royal introduction! Giuseppina had practiced her greeting to the prince about two hundred times before she ever even arrived at the castle, so it was quite firmly etched into her mind. Giuseppina (with a jewelry-jangly curtsy) therefore repeated it almost word-for-word to the princess.
:"Oh, uh, it's an honor to meet you, your highness! My name is Giuseppina Abategiovanni, daughter of the illustrious gold merchant Feliciano Abategiovanni, currently serving under the prince as one of his guards!"
Despite her attempts to regain her composure, Giuseppina was a little loud and rushed with the sudden need for an introduction.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 19, 2015, 05:11:31 pm »

"It's nice to meet you your highness. My name's Miranda."
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 19, 2015, 05:34:41 pm »

Noel sighed silently but heavily. Of course he was going to be overshadowed by the Princess; the lower classes were always quick to kowtow to royalty, which was why they were nobodies. The first interdimensional journey would just have to go unchronicled. He closed his book and put his quill away.

It was then he noticed what looked to be a priestess staring at him, as if trying to figure him out. He responded with his coldest, most disdainful glare before tucking his hands in his robes and returning his attention to his own vastly more important thoughts.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 19, 2015, 05:41:47 pm »

Kerr frowned slightly before walking over to the new member of their group, figuring getting away from the princess unscathed was a good idea. Giving the magic user a once over, he grinned slightly, leaning on his spear.

"You said Noel, right? I'm Kerr Wolfgar, I've been one of the prince's friends and training mates for most of my life. So you got stuck with us, huh? And you wanted to know about our last trip? Sorry I didn't say something right away, the princess distracted me."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 19, 2015, 05:51:05 pm »

"I'm aware of who you are. I was there when that spell was put on you, and there are rather unflattering rumors about Kerr and Aliberti."

Noel made a vague upwards gesture at the spell comment.

"Usually an impolite variant of a children's rhyme..."

"I'm not interested in any of this beyond pure scholarly reasons. The procedures behind interdimensional travel are... Well, nevermind."

Noel got his book back out.

"This other world... What was it like?"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:12:10 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 19, 2015, 05:57:45 pm »

Kerr recoiled at the comment about him and the prince.

"Excuse me? What do you mean about... ugh. We're friends. If I'd known... Bah."

He glared at the floor for a few seconds before shaking his head.

"Right. Other world. Different. There were lots of things that seemed to have no use. Wires and tubes strung along the walls of buildings. Materials I didn't recognize. The ground in parts was made out of this shiny black material, almost like obsidian but different. And there were humans, though they attacked us and could not be reasoned with, but there were also monsters of some sort. Giant spiders and things that seemed to be human but...weren't."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 19, 2015, 06:06:48 pm »

Noel's quill flew across the page.

"Servants will talk. It occupies their idle minds."

"Enough of that. Describe these humans - their manner of dress, speech, weaponry?"

For the first time since he had followed the prince in, Noel seemed genuinely interested in the proceedings.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:14:28 am by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 149