Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97266 times)

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #585 on: August 18, 2015, 06:24:48 pm »

"Its fine. We all have our hills and valleys. Its what makes people who they are, I can't blame someone for that."

"I've personally just always found it better to focus on the positive: we got a shard and we're back home. One step closer."

"Fair enough. And yes, at least progress was made."

The brothers concerns reminded Irios of the Sect of Glass. Finding Ayzebel talking with Maribel he asked his question.

"Ayzebel, do you think we should report to the Sect? I mean, they probably don't care about me, but you on the other hand..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 18, 2015, 06:26:02 pm »

Giuseppina makes a light whimpering sound at Ayzebel's joke.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 18, 2015, 06:27:33 pm »

Maribel sighed, and removed her hand from her face.
"I.. I just didn't expect any of this. From being pulled away at court to having to go into a dusty ruin filled with undead and now being told that we were presumed dead for two weeks?!"
She paused, and then sighed.
"I understand that this is important, saving the world, but I'm just a dancer.. I haven't been trained or anything for... Anything like what we just encountered! Its all just so... so... Absurd!"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 18, 2015, 06:37:09 pm »

Any trace of her humour melted away at Irios' question.
"It seems likely it's something they'd be interested in. I'll make a report soon. Coming is up to you."
She absent-mindedly scratched at the scar on her nose.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 18, 2015, 06:58:36 pm »

Aur set off with his brother towards where their father resided. "If we're lucky, he hasn't sent a letter off yet. We may be able to catch him before hand."

After a moment of silence, he turned towards Kerr. "You know the prince better than I do. ...Will he be okay? I, uh. I don't know how well he knew the grand alchemist."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 18, 2015, 07:03:15 pm »

"I'll..." Irios faltered. He knew the Sect was far from fond of him, and he didn't particularly like them either. His only use to them was keeping Ayzebel alive so she could continue to be their killing machine, there was no question about that. If he died doing it they'd probably be elated.

"I'll... go with you. Not much else I can do anyway."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 18, 2015, 07:05:04 pm »

As they set off, Kerr chuckled and shook his head.

"Ha, one can only hope. Otherwise she'll be stealing the messenger's wyvern and flying here to raise us from the dead so she can harangue us for dying. Before she kills us herself for doing that to her."

At the second question though, his face dropped.

"I... don't know. They never seemed to be overly close as far as I know, though I may be mistaken. Regardless... Knowing him, he will be taking this hard. I only wish I..."

He trailed off, staring at the ground as they continued on.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 18, 2015, 07:27:36 pm »

Aurelian put a gauntlet on Kerr's shoulder and stopped, looking his brother in the eyes. "Hey, if you need to go see him, go. I know you're friends with him, he'll probably needs someone to talk to after all's said and done. I can wrap up the 'missing' thing by myself if you want to slip out later, okay? I'm sure dad won't take offense with you leaving the reunion a bit early to see to the prince."

With that he slapped his arm lightly with the same gauntlet, resuming walking. "Now come on, if we gotta face our deaths lets not keep it waiting."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 18, 2015, 07:36:06 pm »

"I don't even know if he'll want... He has to talk to his father and then we'll need to head out again and... I'm just a childhood friend he likes to spar with. He probably has other people to talk to about things like that."

He sighed and then nodded.

"You're right though. Lets go find father."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 19, 2015, 12:53:15 pm »

Three hours have passed. It was not enough but adequate amount of time for some to calm down, some to talk their issues out, and some to calm down their relatives.

And Hafiz received his horse that he was usually scouting on, with special dispensation from the City Guard Commander.

Prince Aliberti returned to the Hall of Pillars, after everyone in his 'entourage' has been recalled. The reason was simple - they were going on another 'trip. Royal Priest, and his apprentices, visibly tired, have went alongside Prince Aliberti; and there was a green-haired youth as well.

"Allright. I've talked with my Fat- I mean, the King, and he was pleased with our actions and recovery of the shard... I've also paid my respects to the late Grand Alchemist and met his, uhhh, adequate replacement. She will conduct research on the metal tube along with Royal Priest's apprentices. Oh and this green-haired guy here-" Prince unceremoniously nodded toward Noel. "He will go with us. Rashida has been recalled to her tutoring, so he will replace her and also take notes of our journeys."

Noel Schoech is in!

The apprentices stepped forward and gave Irios a new staff, while Chance received a thick tome infused with magic flames.

"I've asked the royal armorer about some equipment and this is what he could procure at the moment."

Irios receives Heal staff!
Chance receives Elfire!

"We here in the palace shall try to establish, hmmm hmmm, a magical link between us and your group. If done correctly, it shall maintain a stable relationship between the time here and there."

"Mullah explained it to me earlier; it means that if we spend three hours in the world we visit, so will three hours pass here."

"That's our theory... even if there will be difference, hmm, at least it won't be two weeks. Hopefully, a couple hours of difference."

Prince Aliberti took a deep breath and then rubbed his forehead. He was visibly tired, but it seemed he wasn't going to take a break yet.

"So... everyone's ready? If someone wants to stay behind this time, I won't stop them."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 19, 2015, 01:02:03 pm »

Kerr wanted nothing more than to go and give his friend a reassuring hug or pat on the back, but he suspected the prince wouldn't appreciate it. So instead he grinned and nodded.

"Well so long as Aur and I here don't have to explain to our father again how we're not dead and please don't send that letter to mother for all our sakes, we should be fine."

He paused and then in a more serious manner, looked at the prince.

"You know I'll do anything in my power to keep you safe. And so I'm coming with you, no matter what."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 19, 2015, 01:14:17 pm »

Ayzebel had reported to the Sect of Glass - it had been a quick rush between places, a swift report ,and back. Now she stood next to Irios, looking calm but interested in the new guy. She hadn't learnt anything on him - only on the "planned" party. She'd have to ask the Sect when she next returned... she had responsibilities to root out any heresy, after all.

"I'm ready, Liege. "
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 19, 2015, 01:24:02 pm »

"See new places, meet new people, bit of saving the world and this time without everything thinking you're dead as a byproduct. What's not to love?"

"You'll have my lance and armor at your side, prince Aliberti."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 19, 2015, 01:53:31 pm »

"I'm glad you wish to follow me, Kerr. And you, others, too. This way-"

"ALIBERTI!" A loud, hurried voice came from the other side of the hall.

"...Is that-"

"ALIBERTI!" A young woman, clutching the hem of her dress and with sheathed sword tied to her gold-threaded belt, hurried toward the group. Aliberti wasn't particularily pleased.

"ALIBERTI! By the Angels, I can't believe you tried to go adventuring again without me! Two weeks! Two weeks you leave me alone without even a sparring partner while you were off doing great deeds! Do you even comprehend how bored I was?"

"Ah! Princess Rosana!" Royal Priest bowed his head in respect, along with his apprentices.

"Oh hello Mullah. Hello all!" She then turned towards Aliberti. "Aliberti! I'm going with you!"

"What? Of course not! Father- his Majesty would never agree." Rosana chuckled and dramatically touched her exposed collarbone.

"Oh my dear Ali! I have spoken with Father and even our Mother and they didn't even try to argue! I'm absolutely positive I'm going with you! I even brought a blade I received from the armorer few days ago. And what I would do here anyways? Knit handkerchiefs??" An exasperated sigh came from Aliberti's mouth, and then he stared at his sister dissapprovingly. Rosana stared back with innocent smile.

The staring contest was intense.

And lasted only three seconds before Aliberti rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Allright, fine. But I don't want to hear any complaining from you. This is serious business." Princess Rosana let out almost childish squee and clapped her hands, turning in a spin toward the rest of the group.

"Oh hello Kerr, Aurelian, Chance, Maribel. Who are the others though? I don't think we ever met before."

Princess Loudmouth Rosana Zorostrian joins the party!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 19, 2015, 01:57:09 pm »

"Ah, Princess... What a... welcome? surprise to have you along with us. Are you sure this is what you want to be doing though? After all, your dress might get dirty."

He smirked a bit at the end there, ready for the response he knew he was about to get.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 149