Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97268 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #540 on: August 17, 2015, 02:45:51 pm »

"I... Huh, that might explain why I've been feeling hyper in this place. Every time I stay still for a bit, I feel... Antsy." The knight rolled his arm at the statement, self-conscious of his little movements now.

"Far as I know, no. It was pretty strange to everyone involved. I mean, I don't really know a lot about this stuff--Wait, magic? Seriously? I was wondering why it hasn't faded by now!"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 17, 2015, 02:51:43 pm »

: "Dyed... hair?" Chance looked perplexed for a moment, and then struck his tome one more time to generate a flurry of sparks, "I see, when you frame it that way, the patterns make sense for that sort of effect."
: "My apologies, I shouldn't make such hasty conclusions. My mind has not been in its best condition since coming here." Chance turned to look at Aurelian, "You, on the other hand, are definitely not exhibiting anything I have seen before. Magic is constantly moving about within you and being used somehow, but I can not exactly see where it goes. At least, not here anyway."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 17, 2015, 02:52:13 pm »

"Yes, magic. It's the only way to get some of the colors plus... the prince insisted..."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 17, 2015, 03:01:30 pm »

Aur gave his brother another rap on his arm with his knuckles in good spirits. "And here I was thinking you just kept redyeing it. I was about to ask you if you knew how to enamel as well as you could dye."

Turning back to the mage, he had a look of guarded interest. "You can see that, uh, magic in me? Hmm... Think I could ask you to take a look once we're back? A few people have looked at it but haven't really been able to tell me much about it. Not really expecting you to know, but... Well, something would be better than nothing."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 17, 2015, 04:22:55 pm »

"There's one way to find out, Ayzebel." With those words, Prince Aliberti pulled out his little mirror and rubbed it. The normally small speck of light burst onto whole surface of the black glass, illuminating it so brightly that the Prince had to squint his eyes.

"Ow. Well it is it. One of the missing shards." He looked at the tiny needle-like piece.

"I thought it would be, hmm..."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 17, 2015, 04:38:16 pm »

"...fancier, perhaps. More grand, for such an important thing."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 17, 2015, 04:51:14 pm »

"Yes." The Prince looked around.

"...eight, nine, ten. We're all here? So, uh, how do we do it again..." He turned his hand to look at the rosy bracelet he wore.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 17, 2015, 04:56:07 pm »

Aur turned at the commotion behind them. "Well darn, guess they did find it. Guess we'll never find out what's beyond the door." He didn't seem too sad about that though.

At the question as to how to leave again, the knight himself couldn't remember. Something about magic?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 17, 2015, 04:57:30 pm »

Giuseppina clapped her hands together and grinned.
:"Oh, finally, we're out of here! I don't like it here much, it looks pretty cursed to me."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 17, 2015, 05:00:54 pm »

"I think a mage was supposed to do something to your bracelet, your highness."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: August 17, 2015, 05:05:28 pm »

Prince Aliberti lifted his wrist toward Chance.

"Do your... magic thing."
SigFlags!

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 17, 2015, 05:12:06 pm »

Chance inclined his head.
: "If I recall, you were to press the button on the brooch, and then have a mage energize it." The mage, holding a tome in one hand, left his hand out in the prince's general direction with the other, evidently not able to see the brooch.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 17, 2015, 05:24:51 pm »

Prince pushed the tiny button. The rose opened, revealing a small gemstone and set of wires and gears. The gears spun, the wires crackled with energy, and the gemstone shone with dim green light.

"Now?"
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 17, 2015, 05:26:06 pm »

Miranda perked up at hearing that magic was needed to activate the transportation thingamabob. Yeah this would show them that her magic was perfectly fine!

"I CAN DO IT!"

The plains girl ran over to the prince and grabbed his arm with one hand.  Her other fist quickly rose up in the air and started brightly glowing with a golden hue.

"Here we go!"

She then slammed it down unto the brooch as hard as she could, releasing it into the piece of jewelry in a blinding flash upon contact
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 17, 2015, 05:33:38 pm »

Prince Aliberti blinked in surpise.

"What are you doing? You are crazy, do you want this to-" White-blue-red-pink-bright yellow lights flooded the eyes of everyone present...

~~Chapter 1 Complete!~~

...and when the light faded, everyone was back in the Hall of Pillars. The magicians stood, staring at the group in awe. Suddenly, the High Priest rushed over and hugged Aliberti, delivering kisses upon the youth's face with his bearded lips. The Prince made all kinds of dissapproval noises.

"Prince! Prince! You are back! Oh Angels be praised, you are back safe and sound! We have lost all hope!"

"Of course we are?"

"We were worried when you were gone for a day, but waiting in uncertainty those two weeks, t'was a nightmare! The Grand Alchemist died of grief, thinking he have sent you to death, and his Majesty actually considered a fune-"

"SAY WHAT? Two weeks!? What!? How!? You are insane! We were gone, we, it wasn't even half a day!"

"Fourteen nights! I swear on my life, Prince! Every one of my apprentices here can confirm! Two weeks!" The Prince's knees went weak for a moment and he placed right hand on Kerr's shoulder for support. He quickly regained his composure, but remained silent.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 149