Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97332 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2015, 03:52:33 pm »

"I seem to remember her sticking that out a bit longer than needed to make you feel even worse but yes sir."

Elacyna

• Bay Watcher
  • Right, this is a place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2015, 03:53:15 pm »

Relieved that the mission was a success with mostly minor wounds, Hafiz sighed and walked towards the group of people forming to rest.

"Well then, all's well that ends well. Now, what is our--"

And then a wall crumbled and spread dust everywhere.

"...Whoah."

With some reluctance, he approached Rashida, whom seemed engrossed in... whatever she was doing.

"Are you okay, ma'am? You should take care, one of these walls could fall to the wrong side and do harm to you."

It was when she held the pipe-thingy proudly that the dots connected.

"Are... you planning to take these back?" A clever move, to be sure, but Hafiz had his doubts in how much they could learn from a ruined civilization.
It cannot be!

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2015, 04:16:38 pm »

Rashida shrugged at the comparison between her and Princess Irmina's tendencies. These things weren't the clay pots and bowls she was used to when she was learning about Zorastrian history. These were new experiences that could illuminate more about the relation between their world's Creator (or at least his Orb) and the place they arrived at.

Her curiosity was then interrupted by Hafiz's concern for her safety.

Nodding her head at both questions "I am safe and yes I do." She held it up for Hafiz to see more closely, as if he would be convinced of its worth by proximity.

"It's a... thing! And it will help me catalog our journey with physical evidence." At this point, Rashida was more interested by its unexplained nature than anything else. The opportunity was enough to pull her out of her usual daze.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 07:20:29 pm by Glowcat »
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2015, 04:24:25 pm »

With a slight grin, Kerr whispered to the prince as he looked over at Hafiz and Rashida,

"At least we got a cute one with the party."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2015, 04:29:18 pm »

Maribel gave a small glance to Azybel, before the dustcloud struck. Coughing a while after it had finished, she patted down her clothes, and tsk'd at Rashida.
  "while I do understand that collecting new.. old... Artifacts would probably be nice, I don't want my clothing to get extremely dusty, it just doesn't suit me, you know?" Maribel paused in thought for a couple of moments afterwards, before turning back to look at Rashida, and giving a small shrug.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2015, 04:31:46 pm »

Aur jumped when the wall collapsed, the knight-in-training almost bashing into the pipes he himself was inspecting, his entire backside and hair now coated with dust and sand.

"Arugh." The man groaned as he tried to wipe it off his back. With his movement though, there came a soft-but-peculiar grating noise and an uncomfortable sensation as his plates shifted, grinding the dust and sand that got caked in the joints.

"I... I have to put up with this until I change and clean my armor now." The man sighed and slumped, which caused even more noise.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2015, 04:54:49 pm »

"What did you recover, miss Rashida?" Ayzebel coughed delicately as the dust finally tickled her lungs.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2015, 05:09:06 pm »

"No idea."

Satisfied with her prize and unsure of how much time she had left before the party moved on, she stuffs the object in her backpack and sits near the bandit's remains with a note book to begin writing about the first battle and draw a serviceable sketch of the ruins, especially the dome, and of their opponents.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 04, 2015, 05:15:20 pm »

Giuseppina was largely heedless of the dust cloud she had managed to avoid by dint of being lost in thought and falling a short ways behind the group, and she approached Aur with a rather less-than-happy expression on her face, nervously playing with her fingers:
:"Umm... never caught your name but... I'm sorry for the whole face thing earlier, I mean... I didn't mean to insult you or anything, I've been kinda weirded out by all that's going on but not your face, that's not what I meant, and so I didn't really register what was going on for a moment, and yeah I'm sorry I hope I didn't make you feel strange or anything."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 04, 2015, 05:39:00 pm »

Aur turned around in surprise, the man flinching at the grating noise from the sudden movement.

"Oh, don't worry about it, its fine, its fine. I overreacted is all." Aurelian wanted to chuckle at the situation, but seeing her expression Aur decided otherwise.

The knight-in-training glanced around before explaining quietly. "Its... A thing. I'm frankly not too sure what's up with it either. Just that when I get hurt, it glows and heals in about a minute or so, more depending on how bad it is. Works wonders when sparring though, hard to get tired when your bruises mend as fast as you get them."

"Hmm... How about this, we start fresh maybe? Put the wyvern in the stable." The red haired youth extended a gauntlet-clad hand (his arm grating with sand between metal, causing Aur's eye to twitch slightly). "Name's Aur Wolfgar, ex-newguy. Well, Aurelian to be truthful. Grandfather's name."

Elacyna

• Bay Watcher
  • Right, this is a place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2015, 05:44:46 pm »

"That... sure is a thing."

Hafiz had no idea how they'd derive anything out of that contraption, but then again, he wasn't a researcher, just a scout.

"Well, perhaps that dome will be in a better condition to have... things taken from it, take your time."

And with a nod, Hafiz made way to where the prince now rested.

"Are you fine, Your Highness? You took a few strong hits. How much more time should the group take a break for?"
It cannot be!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2015, 06:19:30 pm »

This seemed to, after a moment, perk Giuseppina up.
:"Oh... in that case...
:"Nice to meet you, Aurelian! I'm Giuseppina Abategiovanni, myself! Gold merchant's daughter, and his name is Feliciano Abategovanni-- we, uh, we have a history of pretty fanciful names."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2015, 06:50:19 pm »

"Likewise, uh, forgive me if I butcher this, I'm used to Miccah names. Giuseppena Abaitgiovanne?" The knight-in-training offered his most apologetic expression as he tried to muddle his way through the fancy name.

"Do you mind if I call you Seppena? Or Sep?" His arm stayed extended for a few moments before he wondered if she was unfamiliar with the expression, or if it was some social faux-pas? He brought the arm back to his side, hoping he didn't offend.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2015, 07:30:27 pm »

:"Giuseppina, Abategiovanni, but close!"
:"And, uh, I'd prefer not to be called Seppina or Sep but I do have a long name and I can't really stop you, so..."
Giuseppina, somewhat late, began to move her hand for the handshake but too late, as he'd already moved it back. She moved her arm back herself, trying to pretend she hadn't moved it in the first place.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2015, 07:38:26 pm »

Aur tried again, saying the word slowly and stressing the corrections to get it solidly in his mind. "Giusepp-I-na Aba-TE-giovann-I." Feeling confident he has it right this time, he nodded at the axewoman.

"Oh, I won't call you that if you don't like it. I'm curious though, do you have a nickname? In Miccah, long names aren't uncommon, but they're often shortened. I suppose it isn't like that in other places though?" Aurelian guessed, not entirely sure.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 149