Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97104 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1890 on: May 26, 2016, 03:27:17 pm »

14-15
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:17:01 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: May 26, 2016, 03:36:34 pm »

17, 14!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: May 28, 2016, 08:38:31 am »

"Guh, dammit, it's too crowded in here. I'm falling back."

Kerr to 12-19

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: May 29, 2016, 01:33:02 pm »

"We've got the advantage for now."

11, 19, try to murder the mage
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: May 29, 2016, 01:45:14 pm »

Quote from: Ayzebel vs Wave Mage F
Hit: 118-18 = 100, autohit!
Damage: 16-4 = 12dmg
Wave Mage F is Poisoned!

Ayzebel strikes again!
Hit: 118-18 = 100, autohit! Crit roll: 6!
Damage: 16-4 = 12x3 = 48dmg

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 01:49:40 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: May 29, 2016, 07:30:13 pm »

Aurelian nodded at Irios in thanks and grunted. "Don't know what magic that was. Whatever it is, its burning me as fast as I can heal it myself."

With a bit of fiddling from his gauntlets, his helmet came off and he took in a couple deep breaths of air. He wiped some sweat away with a cloth from his belt and continued to take a breather now that he has a moment. He looked at his helmet with a frown. First the strange orange mist and then whatever that was just moments ago.

"I should be good now, my healing should arrest it until it passes. I don't think I've seen magic like this back home. Have you?" The knight asked his brother.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: May 29, 2016, 07:32:12 pm »

"No, it's all new to me. They have some strange weapons as well. The prince said he might be able to get me one of the lances that he uses. They seem fairly effective, which could be useful in our trips."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: May 29, 2016, 07:45:06 pm »

"Really? Are you talking about that strange three-pronged... Lance?" The knight almost called it a pitchfork, but thought better than to possibly insult the weapon by accident.

"That's awesome! Its more effective than I thought it would be at first, honestly, seeing him fight. If you get one, you have to spar me with it." It wasn't so much a request as a declaration, Aur leaning his halberd against his shoulder with the butt of the weapon on the ground.

"Using it must be tricky though. Have to adapt for the larger head and prongs, to avoid being blocked easily. Bet a skilled user of it would be tricky to brush aside effectively, you'd have to adjust the angle more to avoid it..." The knight contemplated the weapon in question, looking at his own halberd to compare.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: May 29, 2016, 07:49:51 pm »

"Yeah, I was hoping he could maybe show me how to use it. I think he called it a trident? I agree though, it didn't seem useful at first but he wields it effectively."

He chuckled.

"You know I'm always up for kicking your butt little bro."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: May 29, 2016, 08:13:19 pm »

"Hey, I've been getting better!" Aur said defensively.

"Bet you three coins I'll win the first round against the trident." He confidently thrust out a gauntlet to shake on the bet with Kerr.

"I know better than to bet on the matches after though. If he does show you how to use it, you'll have to give me a few pointers after though." He laughed.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: May 29, 2016, 08:17:59 pm »

Kerr chuckled and took the outstretched hand.

"Done and done. Hopefully he'll have time... If we end up just leaving right after we get the shard, that wouldn't be a possibility. He said he planned on inviting us to stay a while. I hope the princesses see the sense in staying at least a night. It can't hurt and I know we'll want the rest. Last time... well, we waited too long to have a chance to breathe. I know the world is in danger, but we do no one any good if we die because we're exhausted and make a mistake."

Plus it would be nice to get to know the prince a bit better... Even if I'll never see him again.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: May 29, 2016, 08:49:11 pm »

Aur grinned as they shook on it.

"Honestly, this place is pretty interesting compared to the other places. Its similar but different. Somehow, that makes it almost stranger than the places that were just... Really different." The knight tried to put logically. "I wouldn't mind learning more about this place either, but I worry about that time... Thing. And our prince." Aur was silent for a moment.

"Its a topic to bring up to the group though. I'm sure Noel would probably be happy to learn about the different magics and weapons here. I wouldn't mind seeing what I can see either."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: May 29, 2016, 08:52:52 pm »

"No, I agree... It's hard. No matter what we do, it seems like there isn't a right choice. Do we push ourselves to our limits in an attempt to fix this? Or do we take a slower pace, learn what we can about other worlds in our time in them in the hopes that something there might help us in the future? Still. We'll keep pushing on for now. Fight the enemies in front of us and worry about the rest as it comes. I've got your back and you've got mine. That's all we need to know to keep pushing on, right little brother?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: May 29, 2016, 09:00:18 pm »

Aur nodded emphatically. "Right! Between the Wolfgar brothers and the others, we can keep pushing forward until the end. We'll find all the crystals and save our world." The knight didn't have a hint of doubt in him.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: May 30, 2016, 09:50:06 am »

Hilde jav lance H, canto to 16-20
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 149