Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97147 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1725 on: May 01, 2016, 03:40:54 pm »

Aliberti was laying on his bed, in his usual attire. He sat up seeing his friend.

"Kerr. You... shouldn't really be here."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: May 01, 2016, 03:55:16 pm »

"Yeah, well, your sister did me a favor."

He hesitated and then went and sat down on the bed near Ali.

"Look I... The way I acted before... when things were happening with Chance and Maribel... I was out of line. So I'm sorry. And please. Don't blame yourself for all of this. No one saw this. You were just following orders like the rest of us."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: May 01, 2016, 04:08:17 pm »

"Well, let's get going then; wouldn't want to keep them waiting," Irios said with a forced confidence as he began heading towards the designated meeting place.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: May 01, 2016, 04:52:06 pm »

"Then let us go."

-----

After the meeting with the Sect of Glass, Ayzebel led Irios to the tiny room she had as quarters in the castle.

"So, the issue. Noel." She sat down on the bed, and glanced at Irios. "What are your thoughts on him?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: May 01, 2016, 04:52:24 pm »

Maribel hmm'd overlooking the armoury, occasionally glancing back at the slim swords, before shaking her head. It was only when she wandered to an apparently less used part that she saw some books, unlike normal spelltomes. Leaving though them, she gasped. "Oh! These are performance manuals... Hm... Oh.. Ah." It wasnt long before she stowed them into her clothing, after making sure that the quartermaster knew.
Claim Enamouring Step & Enchanting Tango.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: May 01, 2016, 05:21:07 pm »

Another meeting, another moment in his life where Irios was glad Ayzebel was so attached to him. Sometimes it made him feel like he was using her like the Sect was.

"You mean other than he fact he's brash, arrogant, and a pain to deal with in general? I think he's got some hidden motive, or at least he thinks he knows something special."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: May 01, 2016, 05:37:20 pm »

Noel had noticed Irios and Ayzebel leaving together.

Your turn, then. Here's hoping it went better than mine.

Kerr had left too, to see Aliberti. And then it hit him.

...That was foolish of me. They're clearly friends. Perhaps I should apologize to Kerr.

Other than his father - which didn't count, as he was merely grooming Noel to take his place as the head of the Schoech family - he had never really had any friends, let alone anyone he could trust. His brothers got what they had deserved in the end - even though that meant his parents and sister had been killed, too - and the servants were... servants. His relationship with his mother had been alright, if strained by hiding the shared secret with his father about the man's worship of Xatar. As for his sister, she was often at the local academy so he rarely saw her, but he hadn't disliked her.

He wondered what it was like to have a friend. Would Irios count? No, probably not. Irios was just using him to get Ayzebel out of the sect, and Noel had agreed to it; it was merely a social contract for mutual benefit. Nothing deeper to it. If he'd any chance of being friends with Rosana, Kerr, or Aliberti he had blown it by now. Ayzebel was completely out of the question. And he didn't really know his other companions too well.

...It's fine, I suppose. I don't need anyone. I've always been alone. And I always will be. I have truth and knowledge and that's all I'll ever need.

But still... he wondered what it would be like to have someone who was happy he was around, that he existed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: May 01, 2016, 05:50:00 pm »

Hildebrand, still weary from riding a long way and mentally flagellating himself, attempted to brush past the green-haired young man in a robe - probably a clerk or something relatively unimportant, he'd tuned out after "historian".

: "I am Hildebrand of Ormia! Tell me, where is the Prince? Does he yet live?!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: May 01, 2016, 05:54:01 pm »

(I'm assuming this is a timewarp post and not a present post, otherwise he'd have heard Kerr and Saria talk about Aliberti. :P)

IN THE PAST

Noel had stood aside slightly to let the larger man through.

"The last I heard, he was being confined to his chambers for signing over Kovalia."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: May 01, 2016, 05:59:43 pm »

The knight stopped...then turned back to Noel.

: "He's being WHAT? For doing WHAT?! Gods above and below, what the hell happened? The rebellion only got started - what, a month ago? My men and I rode for two weeks straight getting here!"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: May 01, 2016, 06:02:07 pm »

Ayzebel nodded, secretly pleased.

"When we were sent on our mission, Noel tried to drive a wedge between us. He tried to claim you hated the Sect of Glass, and wanted to leave it. Leave me." Her hand gripped the hilt of her scimitar unconciously, tightening as she spoke. "I told him that was stupid, of course, as I know you'd never leave me like that. But that makes me wonder what you did talk about."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: May 01, 2016, 06:13:33 pm »

"General Oinkand played the Empire like a fiddle. As a result, we were all captured, and he had no choice but to sign over the country if we were to get back to our duty to stop the Crimson Moon."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: May 01, 2016, 06:35:39 pm »

Miranda had been keeping quiet for a while since the situation seemed over her head. The tribes tended to keep to themselves unless called upon, so matters like this didn't get discussed much back home.

Her eyes grew wide at seeing the sheer variety of tomes that had been brought out. Many of them she had never seen before. Making her war over she eventually picked out a pair that seemed similar to what she was familiar with.

Pick Blessed Iron and Sacred Steel
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: May 01, 2016, 06:37:24 pm »

: "Oinkand? That BASTA--" Hildebrand very nearly exploded before visibly getting a hold of himself.

: "He'll get his someday. Him and the rest of the traitors."

: "Moving on! What's this about a Crimson Moon? Does this have anything to do with the call to arms sent out earlier this year?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: May 01, 2016, 06:42:23 pm »

"I must ask; have you been in isolation or a coma for the past year?"

"The Crimson Moon is approaching our planet on a collision course. If we don't find a way to stop it, it will strike. Something as big as that, with the velocity it's moving with... To put it quickly, whatever survives the initial impact will likely die within a year from the damage it will do to our world."

"Our current goal is to gather these shards in the hopes that when we reform the artifact they are part of, it will stop the Crimson Moon. I'm not sure how it's going to do that, but a slim hope is better than none."
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 149